Software Symphony 26 Free on 1 - Page 101

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
It's one of those situations where both are rightfully entitled to think what they do...it's as if they are on two parallel roads both going in one direction but their paths don't seem to merge. 
Happy 06/04 Nisha! Big smile I wanted to wish you first thing this morning but I didn't get a free moment until now. 
SmileAmma and Appa fretting ...Moham 30 naal ...Aasai 60 Naal they say...II and R&B understand each other so so well...she in her monologue has admitted she can't think of life without him for a minute...he sheds his inhibitions and his vulnerable side is visible to her...she frets if his meal is delayed...he possessive and waiting for her to stake a claim openly that he is hers...he very clear she belongs to him only...Amma aware of the effect he has on her...Appa wishfully hoping he turns out the way he has imagined him to be...how he acts as if she was the only Aasthi that mattered to him now...He is now ready to lock horns with Appa now to stake territorial claim...She has surrendered herself to him willingly months ago...await the next updated with baited breath to watch the thandava ... possessive lover rescue his love from her tormentor i.e Appa...chains ...her affection...her insecurities and fears...will make him aggressive at poker...win the prize money she has set...he and her will wait the midway mark(of notice period) we will see the Lasya of Shivashakthi:) This will become my favourite thread to reread and relish i am sure:)
wishing you happy 06/04!!!!
Hug Party
But II likes her Paris home more na.
She loved everything there.

But now she has to make real choice.She can't even stand a one week seperation for him.

she will be broken completely not finding him by her,
Waiting for it
Originally posted by ishruhi

wishing you happy 06/04!!!!
Hug Party

what id speciality for this day
rnb and appa face to face!!!!!

tick tick!!!!tick tick!!!! LOL
I think its 06/04 and today is 04/06