Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hey All,

After morning's update, i am feeling cheerful (sadistic me๐Ÿ˜ˆ), hope u all had a great day and people on other part of the world will have great day.

hi shilpa...i m also feeling happy!!!whatever the circumstance it can b,possessive n jealous rnb is sooo fun to read!!!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

She's my only hope though..at the moment๐Ÿ˜’

no he wants to move , he doesnt owe or own anything in Delhi anymore..if he said business trip u think II would care ,he left her for a week after she came to Delhi
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Nammu,
How's Chennai? Hot and Muggy or a lil bit cooler weather. How r u doing?
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One doubt .Means I forgot this part need some one to remind.
I mean Appa would have also started somewhere his job right.

He was not in Delhi all his life.He came for his job  and amma also came along with him.

I thing it would be strange conincidence both getting transfer at a time.So one of them made a compromise and made effort so that they will be together.

If other have been so peculiar about their job and place they would'nt be in same situation as today.That time no one said that he will leave amma .

Then how come it is becoming all wrong at a time.He was ready to send II away with another iyer but for him its a problem if it is RnB.

Like if he is taking II along he has problem (II has the problem ofcourse but it would be her decision in end) je will say seperating from home town and she loves Delhi.
If II stays in Delhi he will say he is going to leave her.

If RnB agrees to him and works in India again he will have problem and say growth in India is less other Iyers are earning well in abroad.

If RnB does buisness income is not steady.
If he goes for job JOB is not permanent.

I don't know about appa and amma's job changes its just an general assumption
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

no he wants to move , he doesnt owe or own anything in Delhi anymore..if he said business trip u think II would care ,he left her for a week after she came to Delhi

but its not for a week na.

and that too he left once for Ranjan's company other I don't know.

But he can't daily do up and down from Paris na.
or even weekly,

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

I too agree with Anu, he wants to move, and I actually want II to go with him and trouble him so much, mop around, fall sick, run up huge phone bills and skype everybody even Minion and Selvi...talk abt how much she is missing all of them. I just imagined a scene, where II and dude are on skype with Sam and Lasya, and Lasya searching for Dude everywhere hearing his voice saying peanut and then smacking the laptop...๐Ÿ˜† dude should just give up and come back to India within 3 months.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

I too agree with Anu, he wants to move, and I actually want II to go with him and trouble him so much, mop around, fall sick, run up huge phone bills and skype everybody even Minion and Selvi...talk abt how much she is missing all of them. I just imagined a scene, where II and dude are on skype with Sam and Lasya, and Lasya searching for Dude everywhere hearing his voice saying peanut and then smacking the laptop...๐Ÿ˜† dude should just give up and come back to India within 3 months.

she won't do that much yaar.

If RnB comes and stands before her and looks at her  she will melt away.She can forever stay with him.
she is just competetive and wan't to be herself and want to get own everything herself so she wanted a competetive job.
But if dude even had a small shaving cut she will create havoc where ever she is.

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

One doubt .Means I forgot this part need some one to remind.

I mean Appa would have also started somewhere his job right.

He was not in Delhi all his life.He came for his job  and amma also came along with him.

I thing it would be strange conincidence both getting transfer at a time.So one of them made a compromise and made effort so that they will be together.

If other have been so peculiar about their job and place they would'nt be in same situation as today.That time no one said that he will leave amma .

Then how come it is becoming all wrong at a time.He was ready to send II away with another iyer but for him its a problem if it is RnB.

Like if he is taking II along he has problem (II has the problem ofcourse but it would be her decision in end) je will say seperating from home town and she loves Delhi.
If II stays in Delhi he will say he is going to leave her.

If RnB agrees to him and works in India again he will have problem and say growth in India is less other Iyers are earning well in abroad.

If RnB does buisness income is not steady.
If he goes for job JOB is not permanent.

I don't know about appa and amma's job changes its just an general assumption

forget Appa vikas R&B does no action for anyone else its what he thinks is right for him and him alone..
he lost putting himself in other peoples shoes the moment his mom died.
Getting married to an Iyer guy with phd living in Bay area is like eating idlis for iyer,
getting ur daughter married to a rich punjabi guy with a dad in scandal and who has had atleast 5 affairs is something my dad would never ever do so actually appa was super broad minded in getting his daughter married to the bhallas..

Inspite of living in a single bed house amma/appa took care of their inlaws in delhi and an anna who is challenged..
moving from south to Delhi for work was common, iyers didnt have jobs now folks live in chennai and bangalore..
i know families who did that,
vandu is watching her inlaws
R&B doesnt plan to take care of his dad bottom line and he is moving to Paris to resume his life and forget this, sold his stocks and so move on..its selfish.

The first solution for anybody  is to identify the problem so the first problem for R&B is he is selfish and only thinks of himself , he hasnt forgiven/forgotten and is actually living a life like Laasya ..like laasya wants sippy cup she will cry and then folks will find and get it..
R&B continues to shirk his responsibilities and folks ahve to always understand his POV he wont do the same for his dad or appa or amma..He is actually a very normal dude he just has to think beyond his fence too
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello ladies and gentlemen...oops All the pretty ladies and one Mr.pscyo Tech gentleman 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
no shilpa dont want II to go to Paris ,it wouldnt make sense to me