Software Symphony 26 Free on 1 - Page 103

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by prathi025

Hi nisha
Just i hav a doubt 
Is there a tradition in iyer culture for a  newly weded girl to their parents house for ashadha masam...
If any Wat will be d dude's reaction ??

Tamil Iyers dont have the custom of couples staying apart...though the maapillai has to be invited on the first day of Aadi and given thengai paal in a velli tumbler...

Originally posted by srividyamouli

Tamil Iyers dont have the custom of couples staying apart...though the maapillai has to be invited on the first day of Aadi and given thengai paal in a velli tumbler...

Aadi is auspicious for iyer's..isn't it?
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Aadi is auspicious for iyer's..isn't it?

But in brahmis  girls are not sent to the mother's house...the festivals are plenty varalakshmi puja...Avani Avittam Gokulashtami all commence...in Aadi/ Avani(July August)

I Andra and Karnataka all communities follow the custom i think but tam brams don send girl to the Maika or Pirandhagam in Aadi
Any update after 117. I am still not reached homeπŸ˜”
Some respite thanks god
Parents r always worried for their girls
even if they r married,mr iyer no different
But he did made R&b miss a heart beat for a change
Originally posted by shidin0117

I know u will be jumping with joy Ashu, now change ur siggy to Buggy Butter...u r such a big fan of butter...try wearing some of her dresses in ur size (in whichever u feel comfortable)πŸ˜†

My current siggy is enough to let the world know of my love for butter Shilpa πŸ˜†

Dresses... They need to be custom made... I will surely try them!!!! 
Aaha, I am feeling very good today and happy...eating hot masala upma with vegetables, added a spoon of ghee and going thru the pages...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
anu, I actually didn't want II to go, but want a seperation of few days and then ii can go and surprise him there (hope she doesn't end up getting surprised) but then I thght she shld say to Ranjan, dont worry dad, just wait and watch, I will bring him back here soon. Just imagining all sorts of scenes, kya kare when  I have free time, I end up thinking of SoSy or reading the old chapters.
Originally posted by putti77

Oh,..God...bad traffic?
Bug & Bugs on #129
Originally posted by putti77

Oh u poor dear, yes there is an update Bug or Bugs...pg no bhool gayi
This post is dedicated to chennai...don't ask me why!!
You will find out 

Dude is like waves (patachala kyu chennai?)
1.the ups and downs of the waves (yeah well crests and troughs) - he makes us feel up on the top of happiness one day and the next day gone!! Our love for him is on the highest peaks one day next day gone

2.salty - well living with him is like leaves a salty taste in the mouth...II knows it best but we can feel too...he needs to be nagged bribed emotionally manipulated begged what not to make him do something..annnd he still won't do something he doesn't like...doesn't it feel like u ate salt??
But come on...what's food without salt? Add as many spices as u want..without salt nothing fits...salt enhances the taste of other spices..he is SoSy masala's salt πŸ˜‰

3.deeper the waters calmer the waves - so is dude I mean everything he knows thoroughly about!! He will not speak about them (technically he doesn't speak so likewise he is extremely smart)
Remember how he reacted to II's indirect taunts about being gawar? U don't???? Really?? Well don't panick... No hard guess...his usual *silent treatment*
The deeper the issue troubles him the lesser the number of ppl he talks to about them...even if he initiate the conversation... How many MYOB have we recorded from him??? Yeah u see that?? GreatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­

4.like waves wash your feet leaving tingling sensations behind provoking u to take a dip and play in the water and when u take a dip u get lost and if u don't watch yourself u are washed away with them...gone!! Relatable to II right??? I know πŸ˜‰

5.no matter how much u get a hang of the waves sailing through them is always unpredictable... Yeah very dude na 

6.the best feel is to sit on the shore and watch the waves...hahaha like reading dude on SoSy...anybody looking to marry a guy like him??? U are dam adventures I must say!!!πŸ˜†