Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

I know it's been long and missed commenting 3 of your other posts😳

Missing Parud and this beautiful forum too dear πŸ€—
Not only RR but people from this forum too made a special place in my heart.
Chalo abhi OS de do πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Aww πŸ€—

Dedhiya aapko padlo πŸ˜†
deepsel thumbnail

Deepa!! Deepa!! Now I know why I slept so well & woke up fresh...it was the warmth of your 'dil se' hug, vibrations of which touched me in my sleep...thank you.

[/QUOTE]
This is very very sweet of you to say Ritu πŸ€—and this comment has made my day !! Thank you 
deepsel thumbnail

JJ..JJ...U came back  (see am not giving u hugs πŸ˜†) ..I so missed your out-of-the box responses dear...look you made me smile even in this emotional post πŸ˜³

Now you tell me whats "First love" then spirit?

Btw cute song...but i saw the quote too...πŸ˜†
deepsel thumbnail

So true Rangrasiya is our first love n first love never can forget.[/QUOTE]
Never πŸ€— 
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zoinxy

RangRasiya was a Ballad: A Love Saga : on the Border of a Grim MajorSaab & His Captive Witness Parvati
This Saga was Brillianltly Written by SaurabhTewari & His Director Picked out Nuances of Emotions Feelings Camera Angles Set Design: All rolled into One
& The Villian of the Piece was Kakisa A Sweet Knife Cutting Edged Woman of the Household who kept Us the Viewers Wondering " Abh Kya Kakisa"!! This Ensemble Cast Very Thoghtfully Drawn into the Story Each Playing their Part Made Up RangRasiya!!!
To Play into Our Hearts Minds Emotions Sentiments Feelings in Every Way Possible was
MajorSaab Rudra PratapRanawat : Ashish Sharma
Parvati : Paro : Sanaya Irani ..
They Were Irresistible with Their Togetherness !! They Wove a Web of MajorSaab Grim Angry Fuming Rudra & An Afraid Terrified Scared Shocked Tearful Paro!!
BUT Slowly The Hate Anger Fear turns into Warmth Care Tenderness Blossoming in Love Forever!!
" Main Tu Hamesha" The Underlined Defined Love !!
This View of Their Sensitivity Knocked Our Senses: Into Insensitivity!! Their Story of Affection Subtly Understood made a Cocoon of Erotic Feelings Displayed By Rudra & Paro !!
Never Before Seen on the Screen Before !!
THE BITTER TRITH : Ashish & Sanaya Scorched The Screen & We Viewers were Left Burning!!
9 months later We are All Still Burning!! With the Question Why??
Why Why Why ?? Was RangRasiya Nipped So Early in the TV Months?? TRP was Cited .. Lack of Viewership was Cited .. How is All this Decided?? Channel Knows Best !!!
They are the Producers ... They are the Owners of RangRasiya .. Their Final Answer !!
BITTER TRUTH: A Serial with High Intellectual StoryLine & Tremendous Acting Power of Ashish Sharma & Sanaya Irani Who with Their Acting Skills Brought The Story Alive is Pulled Off & Kitchen Tales are left to Rot on Channels . It is a Sad State of TV Interest that keeps Housewives still yearning for Manipulative Women amongst Them full of Angst & Revenge !! Indian TV is Catering to Such Stories !!
BITTER TRUTH: We Ardent Viewer Fans of RangRasiya are Enjoying Tamil Dubbed RangRasiya which has Just started on RajTV.. Those not Knowing Tamil watch RangRasiya ardentlyTo see RangRasiya again LIVE RangRasiya Is Still a Very Very Live Topic of Conversations & We Live RangRasiya amongst Us with a Deep Ache of Loss !!
BITTER TRUTH: RangRasiya Will Be Alive For Us Always !! RangRasiya is Throbbing in Pur Souls Hearts & Minds Forever !! RangRasiya Will be Kept Alive By Us For Always !! In Eternity For Always!!
"Main Tum Hamesha " RangRasiya!!

Oh my goodness...this is one of the stupendous response dear..I have seen your posts inside AT but its a privilege that am viewing your words inside my post..Thank you whole heartedly πŸ€—

You have put down all the questions exactly beaming in every Rangrasiyan heart...why why why? only if we could get the answers somehow 

Am really glad to  see the fellow RRians who are still reeling in Parudland like me even after 9 months of its premature death...
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PaRud were special, you have said it brilliantly 😊
Tiangka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My wish is to see Sanaya Irani and Aashish Sharma, two incredibly enchanting and professional actors to be paired up again. Noticed that the famous reason/excuse the producers seem to give is that if they pair up popular pairs/actors then there will be too much expectations, what rubbish!
If they are confident that their story will get positive response from the audience, then they should not be concerned about whether the actors are popular instead whether the actors suit the roles in the story.

So really hope some good and importantly confident production company will cast Aashish and Sanaya in a beautiful drama. If they run out stories, why don' theyt borrow ideas from other countries. I am a ardent fan of Korean and Japanese dramas, many of their story plots will suit the Indian audience (just need to spice up the Indian way, WITHOUT KITCHEN POLITICS of course!).

Have a feeling that many people want to see this pair on screen again.πŸ˜› Not expecting another Rangrasiya but something different and beautiful where the story will be enhanced with their acting.

We have not seen their full potential as individual and as a pair, thanks to abrupt ending of Rangrasiya. Really, really wish to see them pair in another power pact, finite and a happy ending drama serial. Hope...it  will happen if not this year, at least next year.😊

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She was waiting for his love.
He who was more beast than a man,
who resided in his own self destructive world,
who was so flawed that he couldn't see beauty ,innocence and love

she got him out of this hell,
soothed him, comforted him,
made him a human,
taught him how to live , smile, love,
and made him her...

Rangrasiya...

The best television saga was choked to such a brutal end..
Our show might have perished due to TRP pressure but its memories will always stay with us till eternity.

Edited by aditi97 - 8 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zoinxy

RangRasiya was a Ballad: A Love Saga : on the Border of a Grim MajorSaab & His Captive Witness Parvati
This Saga was Brillianltly Written by SaurabhTewari & His Director Picked out Nuances of Emotions Feelings Camera Angles Set Design: All rolled into One
& The Villian of the Piece was Kakisa A Sweet Knife Cutting Edged Woman of the Household who kept Us the Viewers Wondering " Abh Kya Kakisa"!! This Ensemble Cast Very Thoghtfully Drawn into the Story Each Playing their Part Made Up RangRasiya!!!
To Play into Our Hearts Minds Emotions Sentiments Feelings in Every Way Possible was
MajorSaab Rudra PratapRanawat : Ashish Sharma
Parvati : Paro : Sanaya Irani ..
They Were Irresistible with Their Togetherness !! They Wove a Web of MajorSaab Grim Angry Fuming Rudra & An Afraid Terrified Scared Shocked Tearful Paro!!
BUT Slowly The Hate Anger Fear turns into Warmth Care Tenderness Blossoming in Love Forever!!
" Main Tu Hamesha" The Underlined Defined Love !!
This View of Their Sensitivity Knocked Our Senses: Into Insensitivity!! Their Story of Affection Subtly Understood made a Cocoon of Erotic Feelings Displayed By Rudra & Paro !!
Never Before Seen on the Screen Before !!
THE BITTER TRITH : Ashish & Sanaya Scorched The Screen & We Viewers were Left Burning!!
9 months later We are All Still Burning!! With the Question Why??
Why Why Why ?? Was RangRasiya Nipped So Early in the TV Months?? TRP was Cited .. Lack of Viewership was Cited .. How is All this Decided?? Channel Knows Best !!!
They are the Producers ... They are the Owners of RangRasiya .. Their Final Answer !!
BITTER TRUTH: A Serial with High Intellectual StoryLine & Tremendous Acting Power of Ashish Sharma & Sanaya Irani Who with Their Acting Skills Brought The Story Alive is Pulled Off & Kitchen Tales are left to Rot on Channels . It is a Sad State of TV Interest that keeps Housewives still yearning for Manipulative Women amongst Them full of Angst & Revenge !! Indian TV is Catering to Such Stories !!
BITTER TRUTH: We Ardent Viewer Fans of RangRasiya are Enjoying Tamil Dubbed RangRasiya which has Just started on RajTV.. Those not Knowing Tamil watch RangRasiya ardentlyTo see RangRasiya again LIVE RangRasiya Is Still a Very Very Live Topic of Conversations & We Live RangRasiya amongst Us with a Deep Ache of Loss !!
BITTER TRUTH: RangRasiya Will Be Alive For Us Always !! RangRasiya is Throbbing in Pur Souls Hearts & Minds Forever !! RangRasiya Will be Kept Alive By Us For Always !! In Eternity For Always!!
"Main Tum Hamesha " RangRasiya!!

simply blown off by the way u hav written πŸ‘
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Every ones response, loved reading it all.