Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Deeps, that was heart touching, heart warming and heart breaking too.

Why do I feel so many emotions, whenever I read any post about RR. These memories give me joy and pain at the same time.

Everyday I come to this forum looking forward to read an FF, to view collages, to discuss the magical love story of Parud. Also in anticipation of getting some news about Sanish. RR has ended and they both have moved on. We too are looking forward to see them again. But have we moved on from Parud. Why there is still the tiny wish of seeing them together again?

Deeps you mentioned first love. Thats so true. With RR there was a bond. A bond which was broken too harshly and too prematurely. I really don't know should we hate the makers for this or should we be thankful to them for giving us RR.

Two quotes below about first love and memories.

You never forget your first
TRUE LOVE. Either the
scars they left behind stay
There FOREVER, or your
Heart never beats the
SAME WAY AGAIN

I will watch their new shows and wish them luck in all their new ventures. But the love I felt for RR and Parud, I doubt I will ever feel it again for any other show.

People say that bad memories
cause the most pain, but
actually it's the good
ones that drive you insane

And its so true because surely the good memories of RR and Parud are still so fresh and wounding my heart each day with the thought that the magic is never going to happen again.

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi deepu sa

rangrasiya is a show that touched many of us deeply.
it was just so special. the characters, actors, music everything was just so...I don't even know how to describe it. they were just magic.

it also gave us parud, the jodi which made us feel so many emotions and what not. they were so atune with each other. they never hid anything. when a problem comes they talk and not play hide and seek. their love, their unity, their passion everything just made our heart skip a beat. no matter how many days pass, they will always remain close to my heart.

paro, what should I write about her. she is the only character which made me cry for days and it still hurts thinking about her. Wish rangrasiya had started and ended with her. I tried but her absence still hurts. I like to think rr ended with the scene with rudra, paro and baby rudra, everyone together, happy and content.

she was so special, so calm like a river but also capable of causing floods. she always reminded me of this quote- 'Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.'

major saab, hayee our moochiya. the man who roars like a lion but has a golden heart. His love and protectiveness for his wife is what I love the most. he is fierce but  there always is a gentleness when it comes to paro.

gosh, I could go on and on deepu sa. so it is better I stop it here warna tera thread katam ho jayega.
so I leave you with the title song which still haunts us.( I always feel the lyrics was for every rr fan, how we all got colored by rangrasiya)-

Main matti ka putla hoon, Tune pookhi jaan

Mera mujhme sab tera hai,Tu meri pehchaan

Tu rag rag mein bahe mere man basiya...

Rang rasiya tere rang main

Rang rang gai, rang gai main rangrasiya...

p.s. I feel guity deepusa for reminding u about paro and rr yesterday😒

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
deepsel first of all I want to congratulate you for the excellent post. It is  so beautifully written and your love for the show and Parud  is reflected in each sentence...each word clearly reflects the depth of your emotional involvement with the show and the lead characters...I echo each and every word you have written and I am  not ashamed to say that your post has made me very emotional and I have tears in my eyes...echo you in every bit & would like to tell you that I always have loved reading every word/line of what you write ... For me Parud  and their journey is something which I will always treasure  in my heart ..no one can take their place...I can NEVER think about them as just a serial  characters and forget about them... they are imbedded in my soul , they flows in every cell of my being & no matter how much  I may fancy  myself by saying stuff like...I have moved on ...there are other things in life to focus on etc etc...but the fact remains that deep in my heart I know that none of it holds any water...yes,I have gotten over Paro's death (thanks to Zara's FF) but NOT the show or them...that can NEVER happen ..the other day I attended a sangeet ceremony of a friend & this song  "sitaron ke jahan mein milengey hum yara" started playing & I had tears in my eyes because that was the background song when Rudra applies mehndi on Paro & asks her if he should write the initial R or J for jallad on her hands...it's not just that my eyes were swelled with tears but also there was a deep sinking feeling, this pang in my heart , a deep melancholy feeling ...the feeling of something very close to my heart having been snatched away  in a split second forever...Can we ever get someone like Parud ever ? I seriously doubt it...Can any of us ever listen to "kuch kuch Hota hai" & not think of them ?? Answer would be "no" , I am dead sure .

Will we ever get a male character that actually has depth & complexity , gloriously imperfect and contradictory, not painted in monochromatic shades ? I seriously doubt it.
Women across generations have voted Mr. Darcy as their most favourite male character . Rudra is no Mr. Darcy & yet he ranks up there with him for me. He caught my fancy, fired my imagination as no actor has ever done ...He compelled me to love him and now I am not sure if ever I will be able to love any character as much as I love him... ..one who seemed so real that I almost reached out to touch him...and Paro, our sweet little Paro ...who can be like her ? A PERFECT woman of substance who was the manifestation of all those dreams that Rudra had given up on...touched a deep chord within all of us...There is nothing more precious of all God's creations than the form of a young woman in all her innocence & Paro was the epitome of that...and together Parud have left us with lingering memories of beautiful moments along with a deep void as well...

I am too clogged with emotions at the moment...literally have tears in my eyes...now I need a super tight hug as I am just tearing so much right now.. ðŸ¤—

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

deepsel first of all I want to congratulate you for the excellent post. It is  so beautifully written and your love for the show and Parud  is reflected in each sentence...each word clearly reflects the depth of your emotional involvement with the show and the lead characters...I echo each and every word you have written and I am  not ashamed to say that your post has made me very emotional and I have tears in my eyes...echo you in every bit & would like to tell you that I always have loved reading every word/line of what you write ... For me Parud  and their journey is something which I will always treasure  in my heart ..no one can take their place...I can NEVER think about them as just a serial  characters and forget about them... they are imbedded in my soul , they flows in every cell of my being & no matter how much  I may fancy  myself by saying stuff like...I have moved on ...there are other things in life to focus on etc etc...but the fact remains that deep in my heart I know that none of it holds any water...yes,I have gotten over Paro's death (thanks to Zara's FF) but NOT the show or them...that can NEVER happen ..the other day I attended a sangeet ceremony of a friend & this song  "sitaron ke jahan mein milengey hum yara" started playing & I had tears in my eyes because that was the background song when Rudra applies mehndi on Paro & asks her if he should write the initial R or J for jallad on her hands...it's not just that my eyes were swelled with tears but also there was a deep sinking feeling, this pang in my heart , a deep melancholy feeling ...the feeling of something very close to my heart having been snatched away  in a split second forever...Can we ever get someone like Parud ever ? I seriously doubt it...Can any of us ever listen to "kuch kuch Hota hai" & not think of them ?? Answer would be "no" , I am dead sure .

Will we ever get a male character that actually has depth & complexity , gloriously imperfect and contradictory, not painted in monochromatic shades ? I seriously doubt it.
Women across generations have voted Mr. Darcy as their most favourite male character . Rudra is no Mr. Darcy & yet he ranks up there with him for me. He caught my fancy, fired my imagination as no actor has ever done ...He compelled me to love him and now I am not sure if ever I will be able to love any character as much as I love him... ..one who seemed so real that I almost reached out to touch him...and Paro, our sweet little Paro ...who can be like her ? A PERFECT woman of substance who was the manifestation of all those dreams that Rudra had given up on...touched a deep chord within all of us...There is nothing more precious of all God's creations than the form of a young woman in all her innocence & Paro was the epitome of that...and together Parud have left us with lingering memories of beautiful moments along with a deep void as well...

I am too clogged with emotions at the moment...literally have tears in my eyes...now I need a super tight hug as I am just tearing so much right now.. ðŸ¤—

Ritu, here you go my dear

I came back to reply everyone and saw your comment first..I can feel your emotions totally what you are going through now..Trust me I had the same when I posted this...

You have penned down so beautifully why we miss this show and leads so much...no response of mine can do justice for that my friend ðŸ¤—

From the comment sections I see many are sailing in the same boat like both of us..Too bad the makers and channel couldn't see past that😔..

Rangrasiya and Parud had been a life changer for me and will always be..
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mukti-

you nailed it sister.  Our frustrations about trps, hurried storyline, cvs playing emotional yo yo with our emotions, worst killing Paro and then making us look for clues till the end that Myrah=Paro.😭  I wish fate had handed us a better deal but alas...We now only have memories to enjoy of the couple we all loved and take happiness that there was a show made with excellent cast and with a much beloved couple: PaRud. 

For you...

Memories...

OMG MS, you brought my tears back again with those PARUD journey GIFs...You said it all in few words..

deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavinitishiv

endorse your feelings... But they did promise an interview together after their vacation... Its time they do it...also rr celebrations??? Missing PaRud a lot. Beautiful story touched my heart... Helped me through depresssion...learnt a lot from parud to sustain me to continue living..brings a smile while I think about RR n parud:-);-)

Thanks buddy..  Very true, for all RR fans in some way it has touched our lives😳 

I highly doubt we will get any segment from them as both are very busy with their respective projects..but I seriously think even their final IV ( if happens) won't find me that closure which I am craving from the show...I will still miss them coz there won't be PARUD anymore
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

So true deepa.. Rangrasiya will always be special and the memories will be cherished.. It was a wonderful show with excellent story line ( but hurried execution) and an awesome cast.. Especially the leads... Love them so much..

That one pic you have posted has made me all nostalgic and emotional. Wat an excellent pair, be it looks or acting skills. I seriously doubt that any other pair will be as good as them.

Very very true Mithra..Even I used to wonder with so much flaws in latter part  how the hell I got hooked to a show this much even after months it ended..You said it...the leads, the initial storyline and the RR cast..definitely the perfect one I have seen in long time..

That picture is one of my personal fav...true bliss to watch these two in one frame...too bad we are left craving for more :( 
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliah3108

😭 abhi kya bolu Deepa yaar. Main miss them too. Can't type much from phone. Will come back.

Parud were incredible. So real ND so good. Sigh! It keeps coming back yaar all the time.   ðŸ˜’. Hate u Colors!

Ruchi, tu kuch mat bol...coz I know you pagli ðŸ¤— 
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

After a long time I visited IF and landed here, your post brought beautiful memories and tears too

Couldn't agree more with the words "They touched our heart in a magical way others don't"
For the beautiful post

PS:
on a lighter side😃
Reasons unknown? 😲 Don't you think its easy for you to know by asking some one you know🤔 Now I need to run

SS, you came for me here😲...how sweet of you..Love u sis ðŸ¤—

Now for PS ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ 

run run run 
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suganthi-

I share your feelings Deeps. I have never seen a more beautiful show that captured my attention for so long. Even after months of its ending, I can't find a replacement for that 9:30 pm slot. Whenever I give another show a chance, I imagine how Parud would have behaved in that particular scenario.

This show will always be special to me.

True Rithu...not just TV series nowadays I do bring Parud when I watch some movies too ..RR will be special for many reasons and for one, you were there when I started this journey here till now ðŸ¤—