Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Fimiramak

I can agree with every word of what you wrote. I still miss RR & Parud.

And in a way it's strange for me; I don't usually get attached to the series and fictional persons.

I really do not know why I miss them and the magic that they created... โค๏ธ

And easy to agree with Rithu; RR will always be special to me.

Mira ๐Ÿค— see thats one more beauty of this serial...people bonded beyond barriers of language , culture with the common love for RR & Parud..
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marvel-freak

I miss them too, I don't know why I can't seem to forget about them, I even stop coming to IF much but still PaRud stay with me. Can't forget them an the bitter truth is we will never get to see them again. :(

True buddy..trust me I have done everything to move on and look where I end up again :( 
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: _ResHma_

Deeps, that was heart touching, heart warming and heart breaking too.

Why do I feel so many emotions, whenever I read any post about RR. These memories give me joy and pain at the same time.

Everyday I come to this forum looking forward to read an FF, to view collages, to discuss the magical love story of Parud. Also in anticipation of getting some news about Sanish. RR has ended and they both have moved on. We too are looking forward to see them again. But have we moved on from Parud. Why there is still the tiny wish of seeing them together again?

Deeps you mentioned first love. Thats so true. With RR there was a bond. A bond which was broken too harshly and too prematurely. I really don't know should we hate the makers for this or should we be thankful to them for giving us RR.

Two quotes below about first love and memories.

You never forget your first
TRUE LOVE. Either the
scars they left behind stay
There FOREVER, or your
Heart never beats the
SAME WAY AGAIN

I will watch their new shows and wish them luck in all their new ventures. But the love I felt for RR and Parud, I doubt I will ever feel it again for any other show.

People say that bad memories
cause the most pain, but
actually it's the good
ones that drive you insane

And its so true because surely the good memories of RR and Parud are still so fresh and wounding my heart each day with the thought that the magic is never going to happen again.

Reshma ๐Ÿค— You are asking the same questions for which am desperately trying to find answers...Why? , When? , How? If only I knew the answers

@bold: I can't agree more, it was too harsh and premature as you said, may be thats why the scar is too deep to be cured too soon..

Also very true, my wishes with both leads for their future ventures but it won't be same coz it won't be RR & Parud :( 

and what apt quotes you brought here, " Hearts will never beat the same way ever again" :(
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluemoon255

hi deepu sa

rangrasiya is a show that touched many of us deeply.
it was just so special. the characters, actors, music everything was just so...I don't even know how to describe it. they were just magic.

it also gave us parud, the jodi which made us feel so many emotions and what not. they were so atune with each other. they never hid anything. when a problem comes they talk and not play hide and seek. their love, their unity, their passion everything just made our heart skip a beat. no matter how many days pass, they will always remain close to my heart.

paro, what should I write about her. she is the only character which made me cry for days and it still hurts thinking about her. Wish rangrasiya had started and ended with her. I tried but her absence still hurts. I like to think rr ended with the scene with rudra, paro and baby rudra, everyone together, happy and content.

she was so special, so calm like a river but also capable of causing floods. she always reminded me of this quote- 'Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.'

major saab, hayee our moochiya. the man who roars like a lion but has a golden heart. His love and protectiveness for his wife is what I love the most. he is fierce but  there always is a gentleness when it comes to paro.

gosh, I could go on and on deepu sa. so it is better I stop it here warna tera thread katam ho jayega.
so I leave you with the title song which still haunts us.( I always feel the lyrics was for every rr fan, how we all got colored by rangrasiya)-

Main matti ka putla hoon, Tune pookhi jaan

Mera mujhme sab tera hai,Tu meri pehchaan

Tu rag rag mein bahe mere man basiya...

Rang rasiya tere rang main

Rang rang gai, rang gai main rangrasiya...

p.s. I feel guity deepusa for reminding u about paro and rr yesterday๐Ÿ˜’

Nishu, first of all please don't be guilty, coz RR has been haunting me suddenly for the past 3 days and I was a freak watching all episodes all night...ultimatum reflected with our chat ๐Ÿค—

And look at the magic RR has woven with us all, I see every comment here heartwarming, am actually finding it difficult to reply to these awsm posts...

What can I say about Paro Nishu...what can I just say?!..the joyness she brought, the sadness when she left..both are immense which affected my real personality ...

I donno if I can love any person like Rudra in real life coz am no Paro, still I loved him in RR, Why ? is it because he portrayed the imperfection to perfection...I have no answer...

These two has woven a magic that am blinded and can't see anything beyond them...sighs

Those lyrics 
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

SS, you came for me here๐Ÿ˜ฒ...how sweet of you..Love u sis ๐Ÿค—

Now for PS ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก 

run run run 

I know it's been long and missed commenting 3 of your other posts๐Ÿ˜ณ

Missing Parud and this beautiful forum too dear ๐Ÿค—
Not only RR but people from this forum too made a special place in my heart.
Chalo abhi OS de do ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ritu, here you go my dear

I came back to reply everyone and saw your comment first..I can feel your emotions totally what you are going through now..Trust me I had the same when I posted this...

You have penned down so beautifully why we miss this show and leads so much...no response of mine can do justice for that my friend ๐Ÿค—

From the comment sections I see many are sailing in the same boat like both of us..Too bad the makers and channel couldn't see past that๐Ÿ˜”..

Rangrasiya and Parud had been a life changer for me and will always be..

Deepa!! Deepa!! Now I know why I slept so well & woke up fresh...it was the warmth of your 'dil se' hug, vibrations of which touched me in my sleep...thank you.

JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRUzf7LgjLM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by JJKKL - 8 years ago
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">
</font>

</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Life is full of mysteries and is very unpredictable. We come across so many people/things throughout but some stands out special. They might seem ordinary for others but for us they will become so special we will cherish them as our first love..We love it whole heartedly and celebrate with it like there is no tomorrow ..But like the cruel reality of this world unlike the handfull of lucky people, that love will be snatched for unknown reasons.</font>

</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Like the practical reality, life has to move on..people around us advise us to move on..We try to move on..but somewhere deep down in our hearts that first love will remain as a sweet aftertaste..We tend to build our life along with it..Slowly we immerse in the mechanical world around us..We will start believing that we have really moved on and matured enough to find a new love and life..Alas, only if it was that simple!!...</font>

</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">We will try to accept that new life as happily as possible..Little does the heart knows that first love can never be replaced and their memories can never be erased..Suddenly we will be haunted by their memories in whichever direction you see ..feel nauseous like there is a permanent lump in our throat threatening us to take over our sanity anytime..unable to find a solution or closure for that no matter how hard we try..</font>

</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">I am in such a state with my first love "Rangrasiya"...</font>

</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Whatever dirty politics the channel, makers , PHs played in the name of TRPs, the bitter truth is that they have snatched my first love for unknown reasons..</font>

</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">They sure gave me one of the beautiful memories but little does they know those memories are now tainted with hurt and tears with the reality that I will never get back them..</font>

</font>

</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Missing you Rangrasiya...terribly...๐Ÿ˜ญ</font>

</font>

</font>

</font>

</font>

</font>

So true Rangrasiya is our first love n first love never can forget.
Zoinxy thumbnail
RangRasiya was a Ballad: A Love Saga : on the Border of a Grim MajorSaab & His Captive Witness Parvati
This Saga was Brillianltly Written by SaurabhTewari & His Director Picked out Nuances of Emotions Feelings Camera Angles Set Design: All rolled into One
& The Villian of the Piece was Kakisa A Sweet Knife Cutting Edged Woman of the Household who kept Us the Viewers Wondering " Abh Kya Kakisa"!! This Ensemble Cast Very Thoghtfully Drawn into the Story Each Playing their Part Made Up RangRasiya!!!
To Play into Our Hearts Minds Emotions Sentiments Feelings in Every Way Possible was
MajorSaab Rudra PratapRanawat : Ashish Sharma
Parvati : Paro : Sanaya Irani ..
They Were Irresistible with Their Togetherness !! They Wove a Web of MajorSaab Grim Angry Fuming Rudra & An Afraid Terrified Scared Shocked Tearful Paro!!
BUT Slowly The Hate Anger Fear turns into Warmth Care Tenderness Blossoming in Love Forever!!
" Main Tu Hamesha" The Underlined Defined Love !!
This View of Their Sensitivity Knocked Our Senses: Into Insensitivity!! Their Story of Affection Subtly Understood made a Cocoon of Erotic Feelings Displayed By Rudra & Paro !!
Never Before Seen on the Screen Before !!
THE BITTER TRITH : Ashish & Sanaya Scorched The Screen & We Viewers were Left Burning!!
9 months later We are All Still Burning!! With the Question Why??
Why Why Why ?? Was RangRasiya Nipped So Early in the TV Months?? TRP was Cited .. Lack of Viewership was Cited .. How is All this Decided?? Channel Knows Best !!!
They are the Producers ... They are the Owners of RangRasiya .. Their Final Answer !!
BITTER TRUTH: A Serial with High Intellectual StoryLine & Tremendous Acting Power of Ashish Sharma & Sanaya Irani Who with Their Acting Skills Brought The Story Alive is Pulled Off & Kitchen Tales are left to Rot on Channels . It is a Sad State of TV Interest that keeps Housewives still yearning for Manipulative Women amongst Them full of Angst & Revenge !! Indian TV is Catering to Such Stories !!
BITTER TRUTH: We Ardent Viewer Fans of RangRasiya are Enjoying Tamil Dubbed RangRasiya which has Just started on RajTV.. Those not Knowing Tamil watch RangRasiya ardentlyTo see RangRasiya again LIVE RangRasiya Is Still a Very Very Live Topic of Conversations & We Live RangRasiya amongst Us with a Deep Ache of Loss !!
BITTER TRUTH: RangRasiya Will Be Alive For Us Always !! RangRasiya is Throbbing in Pur Souls Hearts & Minds Forever !! RangRasiya Will be Kept Alive By Us For Always !! In Eternity For Always!!
"Main Tum Hamesha " RangRasiya!!