Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Something like that! 
See he is asking her if she is Fuggy in every possible way and she is denying it.
Something bad might happen and he may not believe her even if she shouts she is Fuggy later.
The famous sher aaya sher aaya story!!

they need to get rid of bulbul..may b they will kill purab making abhi mad ...bulbul leaves to study abroad or job..abhi hates pragya..listens to aaliya more..dadi gets sick so no one to tell him its my plan..wait that too dark ..kkb is not that serious ..i dont know ..sher aya will happen thats for sure .
did u watch the pre cap..she was telling her that if u want to do it then go ahead ..God knows what!!

Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..FuggyMehra..

I guess that might be our next track ...when bulbul yeah purab dies n abhi blames her for her drama then lets rockstar patao again .. 😕

why did not he check yesterday for sindoor it was right there 😔

Because he is a buddhu in a cute way ðŸ˜† But we may find out later he knows, yesterday he was suspicious of her. Today he confronted her so that makes him more buddhu ðŸ˜† And the mask scene was ike the drunk scene, the way he got scared, lol such kids...
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail

Nadia they r both adorable no matter what they do.now i want to know of Shabir is a darpok like Abhi ..I know he is manliest man alive but I know anyone can be scared of ghosts 😆
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hard to say if Abhi is really afraid or acts so for dramebazi, remembr cockroach he was afraid in that kaju scene but later when he was in a serious mode scene (when P tried to cheer him up) Pragya shouts cockroach and he just pushed it away with his foot, didn't even react..Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail

good point Tia ..end of AT 4 yeee 150
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Toni I was asking you about the precap in the other AT lol.
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Toni I was asking you about the precap in the other AT lol.

i saw and replied there 😊 ..when is super 5 is coming ..cant wait 😆