YHM - From reel to real....

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Much has been said about these breathtaking episodes. I'm not here to bring out anything new that has not been quoted by others. This is just a small attempt to appreciate that YHM which slowly transcended from reel to real life today. In those 20 minutes, felt like i was actually watching one desperate husband, two abandoned kids who were frantically searching for their dear life, their mother, their soul amongst the rubble created by the disaster that struck them few hours ago. 

YHM made me revisit one real life incident that happened few days ago. Nepal... What a heart wrenching it could be for a family to search their dear ones among a heap of stones. When Iyers and Bhallas were hoping for one miracle, i got reminded of all those who would have expected one to end up with a failure... Apart from this soap, no other soap can do this magic... They transported me from reel to real world for some minutes. 

This topic can't end without giving credit to all those who managed to move me with their stellar performances tonight. 

Lemme start with Ruhi... This year, this kid should not walk out of award functions without carrying awards... She makes me wonder if she understands the intensity of emotions that she is portraying on screen. Right from that innocent narration to her whole family till shooing off her biological mother, she killed it. Finally, when Ruhi called out for her Ishima, she told the world the pain that she felt was no where lesser than what her father felt when he was searching for his dear life in that rubble. Fabulous...

Special mention to Shagun is also needed. Yes, it was completely difficult to divert my eyes from Ruhi and Raman but today, Shagun convinced me completely. I appreciate Anita for carving out a niche in such a power packed episode where episode belonged to Ruhaanika and Karan Patel. After a long time, i saw Shagun as a grey character once more. Yes, she abandoned her kids once again when they needed her. Yes, her revenge made her lose out everything to Ishita but i saw a mother in her today. She loves her kids but she loves herself much more than that. Shagun made me realise that... Yes, She's going to come back and create more troubles but today, she made me feel bad for her. Her greed has reduced her to nothing today. Her son, her last key...she lost him today.

Last but not the least, the man himself... Raman Kumar Bhalla... I don't know if i could turn out to be successful in describing his performance tonight.  I mean what was that? Last time, i was floored by the drunk act during accident track. But today, this man outdid his own performance with this breathtaking act. I don't know if there could be a better way to show to the world as to what this woman means to him... He was traumatized, shaken, grief struck yet didn't lose hope. He had hopes...in his love. He believed that his Ishita won't abandon him like Shagun and push him into the same darkness again. Asking Ruhi to wake her Ishima up, hugging her, feeling her heartbeart... all these places could rip anyone's heart tonight...

Ishita didn't get any footage tonight but yesterday, she gave a tough competition to all these people whom i mentioned tonight. However, today's epi was powerful to the extent that i forgot yesterday's epi. So, i'm moving on.

Apart from Mihika's sub standard expressions and Toshi's OTT reactions which offset each other, the whole cast did an amazing job. Hats off to the whole team... So what if numbers go elsewhere, YHM is and will always hold a special place in each and every viewers heart...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocolateOxygen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kri.. Brilliant take. This is one of the episode which should be marked in YHM history. What an episode was that. Full of emotions. Just loved it. I liked the way how CV's didn't make it look very dramatic. I appreciate them for bringing this real issue here. I can visualize how people would have suffered in Nepal. God has a purpose, but to overcome that is not a talk of easy, its more than harder.

Let me start with the man of todays episode. Raman..
What should I tell. Is there any word better more than BRILLAINT. Karan Patel nailed it. Those emotions were so real. How he went through. Those FB's. And the way he didn't give up. Outstanding performance. Hats off to this man.

Ruhi, she added essence with her innocence. Her cry for her Ishima. This child has gone through a lot. And today she delivered the exact pain and cry. Ruhanika was also BRILLIANT.

Family members didn't please me a lot πŸ˜† I found Romi, Appa, Mr,Bhalla giving exact reactions. Toshi was not over acting, she was looking like that because the people surrounded her didn't give any reaction πŸ˜†

Adi finally accepted Ishima. I liked his scene with Rinki.

Such a power packed episode. This team has once again made it. Kudoos to YHm team.

Anita, though Shagun had 2 to 3 scenes. Her acting was also very good. She realised. A mother abandoned by both her kids. She remarked herself a terrible mother.

IshRaRu hug 😳

RuMan :') They own the episode πŸ˜³

Sorry for the pics quality πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Adjust πŸ˜›

Once again, very nice post Kri baby πŸ˜³ May God show a way for the people who went through this in Nepal. 

Edited by -Samutha- - 8 years ago
-kri- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Samutha-

Res.. Will UnRes by mrng. Sorry πŸ˜›

No issues SanaπŸ˜ƒ
akdhalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For the very first time I saw a scenario at my home where my mum was in dinning room by 7:25 and was waiting for yhm and trust me from 7:30-8.00 I had pin drop silence at my place 
I was totally into it firstly I couldn't recover from yesterday hangover of a brilliant performance By DT 
She and gautam totally brought the realism in the scene 
Yesterday was the mother son duo day and today was daughter father duo day 
All I can say by watching past two episodes that yhm has certainly raised the standard of indian television by showing this masterpiece 
If these topics were shown in some other show we would have been seeing the earthquake and fire sequence for 2-3 weeks 
So first applause to CVS for keeping this brisk and to the point 
Hats off to the team for creating this whole scenario all the persons behind the camera
Now coming to actors and characters 
The chota packet bada dhamaka ruhanika dhawan what are you?? Are you for real? At this age she is emoting par excellence she is the soul of yhm she deservers all the awards 
I specially love the two bits when she rushed for ishima and her scream this child is blessed truly 
Her first isshhiiimaaa and then ishimaaa stressing more on Maa idk it gave me shivers down the spine
Background score was amazing then 
And second when she sees the hand and runs 
Wow woww wow such a small thing but so touching 
Coming to Raman Kumar bhalla 
There wasn't even a second when I couldn't feel him 
He conquered my mind and heart today 
Such a captivating performance by karan Patel I knew before he is going to be amazing but this was beyond what I expected 
His feeling her heartbeat the hug the desperation telling ruhi to call her ishima back 
His searching for his love in every person 
All I could say it just seemed REAL 
Not for a second I felt m watching a daily soap 
Last but not the least the hug the ishru hug
Anita hassnandini after a long I loved shagun so aptly performed by her 
Romi and appa had liitle to express but they were bang on with that 
Ishita totally complimented ruman with her silence 
Lastly kp DT rd all awards are yours after these two episodes 
This is why YHM compels me to love it more and more
Wonderful post kri
Edited by akdhalover - 8 years ago
-kri- thumbnail

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Today YHM give slap to that sick article which mentioned  that earthquake  scene was funny did the stupid writer watch today episode  YHM deserved to number  one show this weak hit off YHM Cvs writer director and YHM cast mind blowing  performance by dt ,kp ,Rd today everyone  cry with them 
-kri- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3fra

Today YHM give slap to that sick article which mentioned  that earthquake  scene was funny did the stupid writer watch today episode  YHM deserved to number  one show this weak hit off YHM Cvs writer director and YHM cast mind blowing  performance by dt ,kp ,Rd today everyone  cry with them 

That's what i am trying to say. YHM doesn't need numbers to prove that its number one. Its already number one. After a year and a half's run, if a epi could give sleepless nights to its viewers, it doesn't need anything more...

According to me, YHM is and will always be at the top. Thanks for commentingπŸ˜ƒ
mannatkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today we got our yhm back I can say...
loved DT,KP,RD&AH acting...
Nichuss thumbnail
kicha gud take... Wil cmnt tomrw
-kri- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannat0010

today we got our yhm back I can say...

loved DT,KP,RD&AH acting...

YHM is totally gifted to have these talented ppl... According to me,YHM has always been the same.

Thanks for commenting