Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sarsyed

waise Nisha any plans of Marliese & co coming to MM anytime sooner???😉

apni II kaafi comfortable ho gayi hai dude ke sath ...filhaal saare insecurities related to dude are on vacation🤣

Hey you

Kidhar thi hafte se?

Thats right, her insecurities are on vacation since dude is ghooming aage peeche...
I would bring her back but the thought of Marliese brings back ugly memories of Shagun. We will have them meet each other some where some time... but we can keep M out of Malcha Marg. The thought itself is quite sickening... reminds me all over again of Ishita Bhalla's nobility of wanting to share her husband because she loves her husband😡 Even Sarah Palin is smarter than Ishita Bhalla... and IMO Sarah is terminally imbecile

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anu
About food

I TRY not to follow a recipe after the first time, thats about it... dont  know if I cook like Maneet Chauhan etc... but family, friends, coworkers seem to like it... I LOVE to cook Punjabi and Iyer food mainly... off late the last 5 or so years, more Mexican, Thai and Chinese etc...

Its really kind of u to think I must cook well. I am very afraid of saying I could be a good cook. I am surrounded by Desi women that think they are all Tarla Dalals and they irritate me no end... so I dont say anything. The last Girls Night out I went to a Gujju chick  talks endlessly about her culinary expertise... and then looks at me and  says "haan tera SAMBAR achha hota hai" (everything else I make better)

I was like "Gee Thanks!!", you could have said " White Rice" that would have been awfully generous too😆

Shevane, finally kya banaya appetizer mein for your BBQ? How did it go that evening?

Namratha, LOVE YOUR NEW ADDRESS👏
Putti love the poetry😛

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Next chapter half done, will post at 6 AM IST
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Anu
About food

I TRY not to follow a recipe after the first time, thats about it... dont  know if I cook like Maneet Chauhan etc... but family, friends, coworkers seem to like it... I LOVE to cook Punjabi and Iyer food mainly... off late the last 5 or so years, more Mexican, Thai and Chinese etc...

Its really kind of u to think I must cook well. I am very afraid of saying I could be a good cook. I am surrounded by Desi women that think they are all Tarla Dalals and they irritate me no end... so I dont say anything. The last Girls Night out I went to a Gujju chick  talks endlessly about her culinary expertise... and then looks at me and  says "haan tera SAMBAR achha hota hai" (everything else I make better)

I was like "Gee Thanks!!", you could have said " White Rice" that would have been awfully generous too😆

Shevane, finally kya banaya appetizer mein for your BBQ? How did it go that evening?

Namratha, LOVE YOUR NEW ADDRESS👏
Putti love the poetry😛

The evening went so well that I am still tired😆😆, I made nachos with hummus,taztziki,guacamole dips. I also had a cheese platter and doritos for kids. I had 4 couples in total and 8 kids. I had arranged a baby sitter (totally last minute) so help in chaos😊 All kids under the age of 6. So that was helpful, 2 couple were coming for the first time, so the house had to extra clean...given that they wanted a tour of the place😕 and I was the safai karmchari for 2 days. Jeez I was tired , people came at 4 and left at 10.00 most kids were ready to sleep. It was fun but next time I will make it a potluck.😉 Now you must also plan a visit to NJ. I will get Nivi and gals from NYC and Jugs in NJ and SoSy from Philly and Anu from NC. Lets start planning a get together.
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anu

If Ranjan existed for real nee avara kaiyoda kootindu poyirpeyo nu oru chinna yojanai. U would have kidnapped him and taken him home😆

Can u love a fictional character more?👏
Wow!!

Here is what I have to do Ranjan & II watching a movie
II singing the song Envee sent yesterday
A BB KIng special
II in a orange mesh blouse with gaping diamond shaped skin show
, we will make the dude play Twister on it with his finger tips😉

Please add on my old request for them to play scrabble ...poker version
and a romantic dinner date...totally filmy one...unlike our normal Dude 😊
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anu

If Ranjan existed for real nee avara kaiyoda kootindu poyirpeyo nu oru chinna yojanai. U would have kidnapped him and taken him home😆

Wow!!

A BB KIng special

meri to kitni ichchayen hain.. maine to likhi bhi thi lekin forums mein ghum ho gayi kahin...never mind, jo milta hai wo achcha hota hai isliye no compalints... bas rukna nahi chlte chalnaa... 

Hum to nikle the akele hi manzil ki taraf 

raaho mein log milte rahe aur karwan banta gaya,

manzil to abhi nahi mili, bahut door hai jaana,
itne mein hi yaaron, tum tham na jaana...

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Shru zyaada dialog baazi nahi
likho kya scene dein tumhe
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shru zyaada dialog baazi nahi

likho kya scene dein tumhe

Nahin yaar, Bhool gayi ab. Thoda drama chahiye naa. 
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Oh I so get the diet thing for the wedding...A very good friend of mine back in SF went on diet of just 800-900K for 4 months for the wedding. She is 5.6 and a typical chinese structure. She just wanted to weigh less then 100lbs for her wedding. She ate just fruits and yogurts. Her skin looked very radiant sure but too skinny. She was size 00 and after the wedding she bounced back to 0 or sometimes 2.  My another gori frd had gone crazy, she was plesantly healthy...she lost 18lbs and gained all that after 2 months post marriage😆. One guy even suggested to my frd's sister that she should join gym and make abs as they would look good when she wears sarees and crop tops when they travel outside of India.🤢 I was shocked at the last one 

I'm happy with where I am Shev. It's sometimes quite shocking to see others give unsolicited advice about weight; I guess it shows their opinion and perception about the person they are giving the unwanted free advice to.  I know most girls tend to go on a diet pre-wedding, but I don't agree with the word diet itself. I personally love to eat so I know I can't live on boiled cabbage and chilli lemonade for the next six months, nor do I think that eliminating a certain food group entirely is the way to go. It's just not happening because that weight loss, as you mentioned, will be unmaintainable. I generally have balanced eating (except for when I indulge in pizza like this afternoon 😛) and workout habits so I'm absolutely happy with how I look. Could I afford to lose 5-10 pounds? Yeah maybe, but I know I will gain it all back and then some most likely because I seem to plateau consistently at my current weight. The scales haven't moved too much up or down since my senior year of high school. I do plan to cut down on the excessively oily foods for some time because yes it does improve the look of your skin and hair, but that's about it. And if S would so care to see me in a saree with a six pack, then he better sweat it out and build himself one first...after all, I need motivation don't I? 😉 😆
Edited by nividances - 8 years ago
nividances thumbnail

Anu

Wow!!

A BB KIng special

I like where you are going with that. 😳