Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by nividances

I know behna. I was part of the conversation that day. Kaisi anokhi galat faimi hui thi Shilpa ke saath uss din.  πŸ˜• But at least meri suggest kari hui photo to tumhe achi lagi. πŸ˜ƒ

Bohaaat achi lagi
I'm not going to change the Do until my dude walks into through the doors and asks me...hey can u help me with something...i can't find my heart and thought it might be with u ( no no I don't like such cheesy lines..just for fun) and tat day I'll put a Dp saying thank you nivi ye sab aap ki duwa hai πŸ˜³
Originally posted by sarsyed

waise Nisha any plans of Marliese & co coming to MM anytime sooner???πŸ˜‰
apni II kaafi comfortable ho gayi hai dude ke sath ...filhaal saare insecurities related to dude are on vacation🀣

Abhi AGM ki tensions kya kam hain jo ek aur musibat aa tapke? πŸ˜­
@bold: πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ishruhi

🀣

Paaavam II
Here is she is getting jealous of Manny calling him dimpal and peanut sticking to him and an marliese ayegi tho uska tho haal behaal ho jayega!!!
Originally posted by namratha.shree

Bohaaat achi lagi
I'm not going to change the Do until my dude walks into through the doors and asks me...hey can u help me with something...i can't find my heart and thought it might be with u ( no no I don't like such cheesy lines..just for fun) and tat day I'll put a Dp saying thank you nivi ye sab aap ki duwa hai πŸ˜³

Awww πŸ€—
May you find that romantic dude soon! Abhi architecture ki degree kama li tumne to dude kaunsi badi baat hai? Milega milega...hawa ke jhonke ki tarah aakar tumhe hi uda le jaayega. πŸ˜³ Oops, lagta hai kuch zyada cheese kha li pizza par aaj maine. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I know behna. I was part of the conversation that day. Kaisi anokhi galat faimi hui thi Shilpa ke saath uss din.  πŸ˜• But at least meri suggest kari hui photo to tumhe achi lagi. πŸ˜ƒ

Aww, u r so sweet Nivi...forget abt it dear, I too got it after posting my comment,, but at first glance that would have been the first thghtπŸ˜†

Nams...u r too much yaar, postman chakkar laga laga ke pagal ho jayega...πŸ˜†
Good luck for ur fishingπŸ˜‰ (ab iska koi galat matlab mat nikhalnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

She is not a meany, she's just bitter and fed up I think.

let it be meany for me yaar!!i wanted a perfect in law atmosphere to my paavam II and this manny is disturbing it...so i feel a lil bitter towards her and i will call her meany!(if she wants,she can call me meany too!!)

i will change it iff i feel like she considers II as her brothers wife!

and ofcourse i feel for her being lonely!!
Originally posted by shidin0117

Aww, u r so sweet Nivi...forget abt it dear, I too got it after posting my comment,, but at first glance that would have been the first thghtπŸ˜†

Nams...u r too much yaar, postman chakkar laga laga ke pagal ho jayega...πŸ˜†
Good luck for ur fishingπŸ˜‰ (ab iska koi galat matlab mat nikhalnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

πŸ€—
Originally posted by ishruhi

no problem anu...its so normal to dislike manny...i too dont like her behaviour to II...but i feel bad when she says 'why i m the only one alone here'!!otherwise she is a bad mannered girl dor me(like some girls from posh world and thinks' only we have the right to live here')its pukka ok for me to dislike her in most of the things..world is not filled with good people but have meanies too...and so there is no rule stating we have to like everyone...and we can change the opinion once she becomes somewhat a gud SIL!

yup if she is thoda less mean and directs all her anger to dimpal and dad l i will be fine 😳
Ok, me off...to neeny land, catch u all in the morning or in the night for all desi amreekan behenasπŸ₯±
[Shidin - Nams...u r too much yaar, postman chakkar laga laga ke pagal ho jayega...πŸ˜†
Good luck for ur fishingπŸ˜‰ (ab iska koi galat matlab mat nikhalnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)]
Koi bhi MATLAB ho sab chalega πŸ˜‰ 
Thank you for the luck πŸ˜ƒ

[nivi -Awww πŸ€—
May you find that romantic dude soon! Abhi architecture ki degree kama li tumne to dude kaunsi badi baat hai? Milega milega...hawa ke jhonke ki tarah aakar tumhe hi uda le jaayega. πŸ˜³ Oops, lagta hai kuch zyada cheese kha li pizza par aaj maine. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†]
Thank you thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Cheese kha kar moti bhi ho jao tho kya Dude ko tho pehle not so tall and plum "M" pas and thi na πŸ˜†