Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: nividances

She is not a meany, she's just bitter and fed up I think.

let me rephrase to every one else she is fine but currently she is Meany Manny to II πŸ˜ƒ bechari II wouldnt be this scared of anyone else πŸ˜†
Seriously i find her behavior to II defining the word Mean
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Ok, me off...to neeny land, catch u all in the morning or in the night for all desi amreekan behenasπŸ₯±

Yes even I must run now...cos if I look back I start blabbering againπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Tata everybody πŸ˜ƒ
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
me too going to sleep...gud nite/morning...
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

[Shidin - Nams...u r too much yaar, postman chakkar laga laga ke pagal ho jayega...πŸ˜†
Good luck for ur fishingπŸ˜‰ (ab iska koi galat matlab mat nikhalnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)]
Koi bhi MATLAB ho sab chalega πŸ˜‰ 
Thank you for the luck πŸ˜ƒ

[nivi -Awww πŸ€—
May you find that romantic dude soon! Abhi architecture ki degree kama li tumne to dude kaunsi badi baat hai? Milega milega...hawa ke jhonke ki tarah aakar tumhe hi uda le jaayega. πŸ˜³ Oops, lagta hai kuch zyada cheese kha li pizza par aaj maine. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†]
Thank you thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Cheese kha kar moti bhi ho jao tho kya Dude ko tho pehle not so tall and plum "M" pas and thi na πŸ˜†

Just this morning, my high school friend emailed me a list of diets I should try to look "perfect" for the wedding. Some nonsense chilli lemonade detox and cabbage soup thing. πŸ€’ My initial reaction was to dismissively ignore the email, then the thought creeped up ki kya main sach mein moti lagti hoon? Within a few hours I was eating pizza with extra cheese. πŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail
Okay gals get a good night's sleep. I may also come back later around the time Nisha posts an update. If attendance is good tonight, then we may just finish the thread. πŸ˜Š
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

[Shidin - Nams...u r too much yaar, postman chakkar laga laga ke pagal ho jayega...πŸ˜†
Good luck for ur fishingπŸ˜‰ (ab iska koi galat matlab mat nikhalnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)]
Koi bhi MATLAB ho sab chalega πŸ˜‰ 
Thank you for the luck πŸ˜ƒ

[nivi -Awww πŸ€—
May you find that romantic dude soon! Abhi architecture ki degree kama li tumne to dude kaunsi badi baat hai? Milega milega...hawa ke jhonke ki tarah aakar tumhe hi uda le jaayega. πŸ˜³ Oops, lagta hai kuch zyada cheese kha li pizza par aaj maine. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†]
Thank you thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Cheese kha kar moti bhi ho jao tho kya Dude ko tho pehle not so tall and plum "M" pas and thi na πŸ˜†

postman nahi, policeman or when u find ur r&B, we will inform him or it wont be necessary if u r like II, finding excuses to be with him always.πŸ˜‰
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Just this morning, my high school friend emailed me a list of diets I should try to look "perfect" for the wedding. Some nonsense chilli lemonade detox and cabbage soup thing. πŸ€’ My initial reaction was to dismissively ignore the email, then the thought creeped up ki kya main sach mein moti lagti hoon? Within a few hours I was eating pizza with extra cheese. πŸ˜†

Oh I so get the diet thing for the wedding...A very good friend of mine back in SF went on diet of just 800-900K for 4 months for the wedding. She is 5.6 and a typical chinese structure. She just wanted to weigh less then 100lbs for her wedding. She ate just fruits and yogurts. Her skin looked very radiant sure but too skinny. She was size 00 and after the wedding she bounced back to 0 or sometimes 2.  My another gori frd had gone crazy, she was plesantly healthy...she lost 18lbs and gained all that after 2 months post marriageπŸ˜†. One guy even suggested to my frd's sister that she should join gym and make abs as they would look good when she wears sarees and crop tops when they travel outside of India.🀒 I was shocked at the last one 
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

postman nahi, policeman or when u find ur r&B, we will inform him or it wont be necessary if u r like II, finding excuses to be with him always.πŸ˜‰

Shilpa when do u sleep???
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

nisha online lots of discussion happening πŸ˜³ feels like a friday afternoon..
chalo i shall read comments and pray dont have to work this weekend..

@namrata glad you like the book too .. i dont know if  anyone says architect and the only person for me is howard roarke..

Nisha yenna lunchukku .. i kept doing a google of that kamal khakri when i was eating mine is it made of lotus root..where do you get these ideas..
Also loved II's reaction to everyone expecting her to make dosa
i almost want to stop by your house and eat the khana you cook ,when someone can write about it so well then i cant imagine in  person 😳

also did you read my morning Ranjan rant :
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4387847&PID=123198866&#p123198866

I sooo want Ranjan to turn completely vegeterian u know folks do it.. in US vegeterianism is a huge thing.. just for Manny's sake i want him  to go veg.
He is into yoga, i want a borderline case of cholestrol and II going crazy and Ranjan going totally veg..

Anu

If Ranjan existed for real nee avara kaiyoda kootindu poyirpeyo nu oru chinna yojanai. U would have kidnapped him and taken him homeπŸ˜†

Can u love a fictional character more?πŸ‘
Wow!!

Here is what I have to do Ranjan & II watching a movie
II singing the song Envee sent yesterday
A BB KIng special
II in a orange mesh blouse with gaping diamond shaped skin show
, we will make the dude play Twister on it with his finger tipsπŸ˜‰

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay gals get a good night's sleep. I may also come back later around the time Nisha posts an update. If attendance is good tonight, then we may just finish the thread. πŸ˜Š

Tum aajkal kya karne mein lagi ho? Besides stalking that golu downstairs?πŸ˜›

How is Diva, usko bolo she can step out, we wont judge her. She has no idea what many of us have gone through, all of us... in one way or another. Life is so much bigger than a dumb boy
May be R&B milega usko zaroor.. lets just pray the ex didnt look like it