Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hey Nams,

A good perspective, I dont have anything against actors...its their profession, they work hard for entertaining us and its actually collective effort I think, not just leads, director, writer. 
I am disillusioned by the way they conduct themselves out of their profession. I am of the belief, if want to do something thenactually do it and then speak abt it. Some people just spout off and then they contradict what they had said previously, 

they r humans agree,and some of them buckle under the public scrutiny they r constantly under. then they goof up. So I just dont often read or discuss whatever they say. If I like their work, i appreciate that then i forget it. 

But I dont get fans taking sides, start a war, worship them and discuss evvery bit of their life.😕

@bold: exactly ditto. 😊
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Quote[ It extends to sports politics and every where there is somebody reaching out to a large group of ppl
Happens cos in this world of confusion everybody wants a point of common interest to feel accepted 
They choose actors and players or politicians as their weapon to feel like they belong to a group. .when this gets a little over board they have wars]

Well written Nams.👏
Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

So many of us hold the same opinion Nivi,... of Nisha and the superb tale she has woven with her realistic characters, their strengths and weaknesses. we fall in love with them more and more (if its possible).

Regarding Manny...I dont hate her, I feel sad for her...I think staying away from her family has just added to her insecurities. But I just wish she learns from Sam, plus she also had a good example in her mother. She knows her mother would have loved II if she were alive. She is mature enough, duniya dekhi hai, personal life mei ek baar maar kha chuki hai. So we can always expect her to behave a wee bit maturely.

You hit the nail on the head with that. It's easy to say from an outsider's perspective that she should behave maturely, but har koi agar mature hota to life kuch zyada hi seedhi aur straightforward ho jaati. It's the meany Mannys and the snobbish Subbus that make it curvy and twisty. Mujhe kurkure waali commercial yaad aa rahi hai...tedha hai par mera hai. Everyone's life is also like that. 😊
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Signature dekho mera 😉😆
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

😆😆
Agreed that her attitude towards II is bad...she is using her as her punching bag
Manny is like a high school bully gang leader 
That's what makes her real na...frustrated kid trying to show her life is in control she want no pity and vik is awesome by attempting to shift her focus as well as everybody's from her messed relationship to II and R&B trying to prove that II is fake...
Its like u know u have closets in the skeleton but will go complain the neighbour about your milk packet that was on their door and create tamasha so that ppl never get to walk to your door step to smell the dead bodies 

she is real but i dont like her .. i cant sympathize with bullies  no matter what .. when u know a behaviour is wrong and do it thats not done..
she is upset ,sad, ma left most effected but she has no right to take it out on II..
the only people in this world with whom u can fight unreasonably is your husband or ur direct siblings and parents nobody else..

so no the bottom line is folks are facing worse and u take it out on the middle class DIL of the house is sooo wrong very real  but i have no sympathy for her 😡
I loved Bala but the moment he screamed at II and said u cant take shravu he just went down for me after all the background for me that was wrong.
I can never pardon people who take some one elses anger on someone else..
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Signature dekho mera 😉😆

Awesome! 🤣
nividances thumbnail
Namratha love the DP too! 😉 😃
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

she is real but i dont like her .. i cant sympathize with bullies  no matter what .. when u know a behaviour is wrong and do it thats not done..
she is upset ,sad, ma left most effected but she has no right to take it out on II..
the only people in this world with whom u can fight unreasonably is your husband or ur direct siblings and parents nobody else..

so no the bottom line is folks are facing worse and u take it out on the middle class DIL of the house is sooo wrong very real  but i have no sympathy for her 😡
I loved Bala but the moment he screamed at II and said u cant take shravu he just went down for me after all the background for me that was wrong.
I can never pardon people who take some one elses anger on someone else..

Sau taka sahi baat hai aapki
Hopefully someday Manny ko gyan prapt hoga...she will wake up shed her world of imagination and come out to look at the real world around and apologize to II
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

You hit the nail on the head with that. It's easy to say from an outsider's perspective that she should behave maturely, but har koi agar mature hota to life kuch zyada hi seedhi aur straightforward ho jaati. It's the meany Mannys and the snobbish Subbus that make it curvy and twisty. Mujhe kurkure waali commercial yaad aa rahi hai...tedha hai par mera hai. Everyone's life is also like that. 😊

All i am saying is dont take it out on II she has no right.. its true such people live but i cant like them 😭
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Namratha love the DP too! 😉 😃

The DP has astronomical and tantrikal significance 😆
Mere SoSy ke behnoon ne iss mayavi DP ka suggestion diya
Puja karkey duwayen bhar ke kaha ki if I put it on I might find a catch as good as R&B
Unke ashirwad hai isme...tho I put it
Credit goes to you all 😉😳😆
Edited by namratha.shree - 8 years ago