Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Agree with your perspectve.. Respect your opinion. 
But I have seen the leads in person via their interactions... The female ead esp.. Wth one of my friebds.. 
I can only say she fakes. 
I have nothing to talk about acting and actors. Soemtimes I feel they work really hard... Sometimes I dont care. So... I dunno much... 

Hey Nams,

A good perspective, I dont have anything against actors...its their profession, they work hard for entertaining us and its actually collective effort I think, not just leads, director, writer. 
I am disillusioned by the way they conduct themselves out of their profession. I am of the belief, if you want to do something or make a difference,  then do it and then speak abt it. Some people just spout off platitudes and then they contradict what they had said previously, 

they r humans agree,and some of them buckle under the public scrutiny they r constantly under. then they goof up. So I just dont often read or discuss whatever they say. If I like their work, i appreciate that then i forget it. 

But I dont get fans taking sides, start a war, worship them and discuss evvery bit of their life as though they r their brother, sister, aunt, uncle so on.😕 Actually we common people are to be blamed for making them seem larger than life. 
Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Most probably no jyothi ðŸ˜†
Next in the morning only ðŸ˜­

Sure ho kya?? 
Yahan continuous power cuts ho rahein hai...and each time time like...update must have come update must have come
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I dont like Meany Manny for hinting II married for money and mentioned about the nungambakkan flat and then the laptop fuss and then not taking II's gift after II in a sick state went looking.

So nope for me she is meany manny cause she is taking out her anger on the underdog II , as long as she shows her anger on her bhallas i was fine actually but har ek baath mein II ko kyun taana..
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hey Nams,

A good perspective, I dont have anything against actors...its their profession, they work hard for entertaining us and its actually collective effort I think, not just leads, director, writer. 
I am disillusioned by the way they conduct themselves out of their profession. I am of the belief, if want to do something thenactually do it and then speak abt it. Some people just spout off and then they contradict what they had said previously, 

they r humans agree,and some of them buckle under the public scrutiny they r constantly under. then they goof up. So I just dont often read or discuss whatever they say. If I like their work, i appreciate that then i forget it. 

But I dont get fans taking sides, start a war, worship them and discuss evvery bit of their life.😕

Thanks for liking it shidin 
I agree with u about the fans going crazy thing 
It extends to sports politics and every where there is somebody reaching out to a large group of ppl
Happens cos in this world of confusion everybody wants a point of common interest to feel accepted 
They choose actors and players or politicians as their weapon to feel like they belong to a group. .when this gets a little over board they have wars

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
AGM bhooth !!!how will this problem be solved?i cant imagine ranjan's whole efforts going in vain and a smiling chachu...also rnb staying here by leaving argent grains too is impractical!waiting for nisha's magic to play!!!

paavam manya today...i really felt for her here and so meanie word for today!!but yaar uss vicks se door raho!!!he is wicked!

tan is one of the best thing happened to MM!!!like II for MM...paavam manya again...

minion,lasya quotas were sho cute...especially II talking to lasya!

(today i went with my friend's family to a church here...vallarpadom church.its so beautiful there...and after that we had a super delicious dinner and reached home really late!!)
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Ditto...mujhe Manny pasand hai
Her opinions are unaffected by what ppl think...she has a mind of her own
If anybody has to pass as a smart person they must try winning Manny's trust

And no vik doesn't count as smart cos Manny doesn't trust him...she is just taking shelter under the shield of her equation with vik

After her broken marriage, I think this may be what is commonly referred to as call a rebound "relationship." She's sticking to him just so she doesn't feel lonely. She's not wrong for doing so either...everyone needs a companion at some point. And microbiology is not the easiest; I speak from experience when I say that. Bacteria will grow anywhere and everywhere, except for the place where you want them to. ðŸ˜¡
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nividances

I think I am doing all over character gushing today. Please excuse my spamming everyone. ðŸ˜³

II-R&B: I am more and more enamoured by this couple with each passing update. Reading about their married life is a notch up from reading about their pre-marriage days, which is a direct indicator of your talent Nisha. 

This story is getting more and more real, solely because of the true-to-life incidents that you write about. They are integrated into a story, but they don't at all seem fictionalized or over the top. To write a book is easy I think because you sit down in the privacy of your own home and write when and as much as you feel. However, what you are doing here is much more challenging, but you manage to do it so effortlessly and amazingly that you make it seem easy breezy. Sach mein, hats off, salute, pranaam to you! 

So many of us hold the same opinion Nivi,... of Nisha and the superb tale she has woven with her realistic characters, their strengths and weaknesses. we fall in love with them more and more (if its possible).

Regarding Manny...I dont hate her, I feel sad for her...I think staying away from her family has just added to her insecurities. But I just wish she learns from Sam, plus she also had a good example in her mother. She knows her mother would have loved II if she were alive. She is mature enough, duniya dekhi hai, personal life mei ek baar maar kha chuki hai. So we can always expect her to behave a wee bit maturely.
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

I dont like Meany Manny for hinting II married for money and mentioned about the nungambakkan flat and then the laptop fuss and then not taking II's gift after II in a sick state went looking.

So nope for me she is meany manny cause she is taking out her anger on the underdog II , as long as she shows her anger on her bhallas i was fine actually but har ek baath mein II ko kyun taana..

😆😆
Agreed that her attitude towards II is bad...she is using her as her punching bag
Manny is like a high school bully gang leader 
That's what makes her real na...frustrated kid trying to show her life is in control she want no pity and vik is awesome by attempting to shift her focus as well as everybody's from her messed relationship to II and R&B trying to prove that II is fake...
Its like u know u have closets in the skeleton but will go complain the neighbour about your milk packet that was on their door and create tamasha so that ppl never get to walk to your door step to smell the dead bodies 
nividances thumbnail

Dulhaniya,  so good to see ya interact!! 

After so long... Achcha hai baba... Talk and spam jitna chahe.. Kaun rok raha hai humein?? 

Padhayi and exams khatam hone ke baad abhi main tension free hoon for the most part. And plus it's Friday afternoon, so no recruiters are responding to my emails promptly either. Aaj shaam tak ka plan, no job hunting, only SoSy gushing. ðŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

I am also someones SIL yaar. I felt insecure when my brother got married. Felt like outsider in my own home. But could not had guts to display like Manny. Slowly understood that my brother has his own life to live on and the priorities will chang after marriage. Now it doesn't matter to me.

Luckily my mom is always there to guide me.

My brother is much younger than me, so I haven't experienced that insecurity ever. With my cousins somewhat, but I'm not extremely close to most of them and nor do we live nearby either. Now I will perhaps have my own experience with a possessive SIL soon. Let's hope she is as understanding as Sam and a little less skeptical than Manny. ðŸ˜³