Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Putting thankyou so much

I always sketch MM imaginations
I'm specialized in landscape and I keep designing redesigning and imagining the garden and the view from the balcony in every update related to it

I like your spirit yaar.
Full of life. Hard working at the same time enjoying life😊
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: docs

OK yes ramaiah is famous for the drug stories!! You can prolly smuggle food in 
My college hostel was strict too didn allow us day scholars in .. My frn fake fainted to enter.. 

to stop that drugs they are not allowing food thinking they will carry them along with food.and they checks every bag in evening.

they should actually check everytime instead and not just bags pockets also.

they won't with that partial security which is of no use
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dristi64

28th KO exams khatam. Phir lekar chalungi chaat wala ke pass. Agle hi din if possible. Shall PM you.

YAYIEEE
Study achche se till then :))
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

you guys are like trolls... sote jaate udhte baithte... update ka bhajan! 

appa wahan hate RB raag gaa rahe hain, manny - koi mujhe khud se bachaye raag  ur hum yahan update raag.. kya symphony hai hamari. 

Wah wah wah

🤣
You are so right. We actually take turns here. Kabhi Noufi, ya Ashu, or Putti, or SR, or anyone of us here. Par update ki rat toh sabhi lagate hai. Such symphony😆
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Phew, went thru all the pages from the morning update
and now single phase power was there, so I couldn't login for the evening update, I get seriously irritated if something comes in b/w me and my SoSy time.

Ok, I will ignore Sam's MIL for now, she's tolerable for now, but pls pack her up and courier her to US.
Competes for everything, typical...

II...seriously u r tempting and going one up on the butter baby...too...but I , try, try and keep trying shld be the motto or u can always have ur own baby, then when dude is holding his baby, Lasya kutti will come running to u. Best Solution Think About it II🤔

Tan...as Ashu said...u r equal to all the precious metals combined. Ranjan is lucky in having Tan as SIL and II as DIL.

Manny...get ur s**t sorted...go to Appa..he will give u best advice😉

Minion...u r so chweet man...give some lessons in manners to Manny MaDam, protect ur Bhabhiji

@Anu ...ur daughter is so adorable

On a lighter note, by discussing abt these so called celebrities, we r giving them importance, so i think we will just ignore them. I think human interest stories r better. Not complaining or anything since I do love nisha's comments on them. She just shreds them thru her words.👏

Vibhuti, drishti...I too love to read books...but not ones that motivate, or someone's biographies. I read it for relaxing and destressing. 

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

I like your spirit yaar.
Full of life. Hard working at the same time enjoying life😊

That's a great compiment... Thanks 😃

I love architecture tho all the effort comes from the interest
Next planning to branch into production design/art direction...worked freelance before..nect year will branch out for it...need good wishes 😊
Ashu25 thumbnail
Good luck Nammu!!! 
dristi64 thumbnail
Ashu:
Thank you. I shall. I may go MIA for these coming weeks. But updates toh definitely padhungi😛

Shilpa:

I guess it was someone else discussing books, not me😆
But koi nahi. Do mention a few of your favourites. I shall look them up if I haven't read them already. We all seem to have very similar tastes when it comes to reading, the biggest example being SOSY.😃
Ashu25 thumbnail
Dristi.. Koi nahi baba
Tu padh achche se
After your exams pm me. We shall plan 
dristi64 thumbnail
See you guys in the morning.. goodnight/good day..