Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shidin0117

I haven't read her FF Vikas,,she PM's it, kya kare, Sosy has spoilt me...mann hi nahi hota aur kuch padne ke liye.

So true!
I will try to catch up some Hollywood movies in lappy this weekend. Tomorrow there is marathon arranged from office as part of CSR activities. 5 Kms run from Cubban Park. But I committed to take weekend telephonic interviews. So can't attend๐Ÿ˜”
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dristi64

Ashu:

You were supposed to PM me something, remember?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And about Tanu weds Manu Returns, you can watch it for Kangana if not for anything else. Supporting cast and Madhavan are good, too. But she nailed the character she played. She deserves the National Award.๐Ÿ‘ She just keeps getting better and better. The ending, as Shev Di said, doesn't send a very good message but I guess it does portray certain ground realities of today's relationships. 

Lambi kahani hai yaar
ABhi bataoon ?? ๐Ÿ˜•
TU na mujhe Pndu mein mil  agle hafte ๐Ÿ˜†..Phir I will tell ๐Ÿคฃ
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello sosy desh ke mere bhai behano
Kya haal chal

Pehle sab jaldi see congratulations bol do
Aj I'm finally officially a complete architect - results out all clear now no more an inten/startup at office a junior Architect yo!!!!!
Had a hectic day at work...read every update but couldn't post anything...an kasar ours karlungi...bore na hona plz

Chatchup points:
1. Nisha those points about dating daughters...I imagined my appa mentaly recollecting them and his facial expressions while he dies that...I sawre I could see any guy wanting to date me run for the hills...they were hilarious and intemedating ๐Ÿ˜†

2.wishful thinking - I loved "I CANT WAIT TO GET BACK TO MM
ITS 4 KMS AWAY AND I FEEL LIKE IVE STAYED AT D II TOO LONG
I WANT TO GO BEAT HIM UP FOR THROWING STUFF AROUND
I WANT TO GO THROUGH HIS BAG AND FIND THAT PACKET OF GUM
OR A BAG OF AIRPLANE SNACK HE NEVER ATE
I WANT TO SEE BIZ CARDS OF A RARE PERSON HE SPOKE WITH ๐Ÿ˜†WHILE ON THE PLANE OR AT THE HOTEL BAR
I WANT TO EMPTY HIS BAGS WHILE HE DISTRACTS ME CONSTANTLY"
So she is curious about the ppl he speaks to..I mean it must take a great deal to make him volunteer to speak.. I would be wondering too
And the jealousy displayed by dude while she chats with bala

3."Har murgi ki aakhri tamanna, ek shakahaari se parichay ho jaaye" ๐Ÿ‘he cracked himself up at his words of wisdom - minion tho full spotlight mein...smart words...I love his presence and choice of words
Even in the last update while he speaks to Sam

4.Ash your random thoughts were impressive ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† plz koi ashu par yhm ya emotional movies dhkene ka inzaam mat lagao...SoSy ke pyaar mein ham itne pagal hai ki imagination mein melodrama tho banta hai boss...!!! 

5.I loved the she calls u dimpal like u are a diaper clad 3 year old and appa calls u kanna Convo...II getting pssesive huh?

6.thanks for highlighting that he sacrificed his work for the AGM...so he doesn't take things as lightly as we think he is...so something up in R&B's mind?? Will we witness a surprising step from him??

7.Ranjan spoke to him directly!!!!!๐Ÿ‘ this guess and frustration is what I loved... Kab thak he will  be that pavam Ranjan blaming himself??? He must act like the Dad...with rights on his kids and ask them to do things he expects out if them!!

8.Tan the respect for u has reached new heights...the man is somebody with such balanced emotions an enigma...the love the care the naughtiness the responsibility the righteousness... He makes me want to marry him if Sam let's me...its OK if he is bald...๐Ÿ˜›

9.peanut peanut peanut peanut peanut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
๐Ÿ˜ณ
She won't go to mami/chitti...II Jo bhi karlo WO uncle R ki hi rahegi...!!
There she was trying to bribe her by speaking of what she did with uncle R but looked more like we was showing off her jealousy by speaking of what all she about her and uncle R having a special bond...II jealous o butter??? Do bad 

8.she rode a bike laying on her back on 
R&B's thighs, talking to him as he said something softly
Periodically reaching for her toes.. or her sandals, the attractive polka dots drawing her attention
BEUTIFUL and solo cute
I imagined it and fell in love with a scene like that
Kept reimagining it !!!
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha aa gayi๐Ÿฅณ
Update hai kya???
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Kya haal chal

Aj I'm finally officially a complete architect - results out all clear now no more an inten/startup at office a junior Architect yo!!!!!
Had a hectic day at work...read every update but couldn't post anything...an kasar ours karlungi...bore na hona plz

Chatchup points:
1. Nisha those points about dating daughters...I imagined my appa mentaly recollecting them and his facial expressions while he dies that...I sawre I could see any guy wanting to date me run for the hills...they were hilarious and intemedating๐Ÿ˜†

2.wishful thinking - I loved "<font size="2">I CANT WAIT TO GET BACK TO MM</font>
<font size="2">ITS 4 KMS AWAY AND I FEEL LIKE IVE STAYED AT D II TOO LONG
I WANT TO SEE BIZ CARDS OF A RARE PERSON HE SPOKE WITH๐Ÿ˜†WHILE ON THE PLANE OR AT THE HOTEL BAR
I WANT TO EMPTY HIS BAGS WHILE HE DISTRACTS ME CONSTANTLY"</font>
So she is curious about the ppl he speaks to..I mean it must take a great deal to make him volunteer to speak.. I would be wondering too

3."<font size="1">Har murgi ki aakhri tamanna, ek shakahaari se parichay ho jaaye"๐Ÿ‘he cracked himself up at his words of wisdom - minion tho full spotlight mein...smart words...I love his presence and choice of words</font>
<font size="1">Even in the last update while he speaks to Sam</font>
<font size="1">
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="1">4.Ash your random thoughts were impressive๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†plz koi ashu par yhm ya emotional movies dhkene ka inzaam mat lagao...SoSy ke pyaar mein ham itne pagal hai ki imagination mein melodrama tho banta hai boss...!!!</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="1">
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="1">5.I loved the she calls u dimpal like u are a diaper clad 3 year old and appa calls u kanna Convo...II getting pssesive huh?</font>
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="1">6.thanks for highlighting that he sacrificed his work for the AGM...so he doesn't take things as lightly as we think he is...so something up in R&B's mind?? Will we witness a surprising step from him??</font>
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="1">7.Ranjan spoke to him directly!!!!!๐Ÿ‘this guess and frustration is what I loved... Kab thak he will be that pavam Ranjan blaming himself??? He must act like the Dad...with rights on his kids and ask them to do things he expects out if them!!</font>
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="1">8.Tan the respect for u has reached new heights...the man is somebody with such balanced emotions an enigma...the love the care the naughtiness the responsibility the righteousness... He makes me want to marry him if Sam let's me...its OK if he is bald...๐Ÿ˜›</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="1">9.peanut peanut peanut peanut peanut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="1">๐Ÿ˜ณ
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="1">She won't go to mami/chitti...II Jo bhi karlo WO uncle R ki hi rahegi...!!</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="1">There she was trying to bribe her by speaking of what she did with uncle R but looked more like we was showing off her jealousy by speaking of what all she about her and uncle R having a special bond...II jealous o butter??? Do bad</font>
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="1">8.</font>she rode a bike laying on her back on
Periodically reaching for her toes.. or her sandals, the attractive polka dots drawing her attention
BEUTIFUL and solo cute
Kept reimagining it !!!

Kaha gayi thi Nammu madam?
No darshan from morning.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Lambi kahani hai yaar
ABhi bataoon ?? ๐Ÿ˜•
TU na mujhe Pndu mein mil  agle hafte ๐Ÿ˜†..Phir I will tell ๐Ÿคฃ

I wish! But exams are starting from 5th and pura mahina hoga. Chalo let's save it for the day we meet. Ab toh pakka milna hai jaldi. Lasya gushing bhi hogi dher sari๐Ÿ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Kya haal chal

Chatchup points:
1. Nisha those points about dating daughters...I imagined my appa mentaly recollecting them and his facial expressions while he dies that...I sawre I could see any guy wanting to date me run for the hills...they were hilarious and intemedating ๐Ÿ˜†

2.wishful thinking - I loved "I CANT WAIT TO GET BACK TO MM
ITS 4 KMS AWAY AND I FEEL LIKE IVE STAYED AT D II TOO LONG
I WANT TO SEE BIZ CARDS OF A RARE PERSON HE SPOKE WITH ๐Ÿ˜†WHILE ON THE PLANE OR AT THE HOTEL BAR
I WANT TO EMPTY HIS BAGS WHILE HE DISTRACTS ME CONSTANTLY"

3."Har murgi ki aakhri tamanna, ek shakahaari se parichay ho jaaye" ๐Ÿ‘he cracked himself up at his words of wisdom - minion tho full spotlight mein...smart words...I love his presence and choice of words
Even in the last update while he speaks to Sam

4.Ash your random thoughts were impressive ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† plz koi ashu par yhm ya emotional movies dhkene ka inzaam mat lagao...SoSy ke pyaar mein ham itne pagal hai ki imagination mein melodrama tho banta hai boss...!!! 

5.I loved the she calls u dimpal like u are a diaper clad 3 year old and appa calls u kanna Convo...II getting pssesive huh?

6.thanks for highlighting that he sacrificed his work for the AGM...so he doesn't take things as lightly as we think he is...so something up in R&B's mind?? Will we witness a surprising step from him??

7.Ranjan spoke to him directly!!!!!๐Ÿ‘ this guess and frustration is what I loved... Kab thak he will  be that pavam Ranjan blaming himself??? He must act like the Dad...with rights on his kids and ask them to do things he expects out if them!!

8.Tan the respect for u has reached new heights...the man is somebody with such balanced emotions an enigma...the love the care the naughtiness the responsibility the righteousness... He makes me want to marry him if Sam let's me...its OK if he is bald...๐Ÿ˜›

9.peanut peanut peanut peanut peanut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
๐Ÿ˜ณ
She won't go to mami/chitti...II Jo bhi karlo WO uncle R ki hi rahegi...!!
There she was trying to bribe her by speaking of what she did with uncle R but looked more like we was showing off her jealousy by speaking of what all she about her and uncle R having a special bond...II jealous o butter??? Do bad 

8.she rode a bike laying on her back on 
BEUTIFUL and solo cute
Kept reimagining it !!!

BOLD - SO agree!!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

I wish! But exams are starting from 5th and pura mahina hoga. Chalo let's save it for the day we meet. Ab toh pakka milna hai jaldi. Lasya gushing bhi hogi dher sari๐Ÿ˜†

Offo!!!
jaldi khatam kar re tere exams nu

Please take me to some nice Chaat wala when we meet ๐Ÿ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nisha..Good to see ya in green ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
No...I am not buttering you for an update ๐Ÿ˜†

Save the suspense for tomorrow 
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For now, I was only thinking of how Savvy would have tackled the lack of interest in Excelsior among her kids. They would not have been interested even if she was around. So how would she have tackled this?