Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Nisha is online πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ yaauaaay!!!!!

everyday i uses to say this yaayaaaeee and will slip to sleep!!!that green light is really a tempting one,i tell u... πŸ˜‰
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Don't ever ask a woman her age wala secret Thai shayad πŸ˜‰ nahi bataya

month and date can b revealed na???we will not nag for more update on that day...promise!!!(and i will really try to keep this promise!!!)...jantha jaan na chahte hai!!! πŸ˜†
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Having exam tomorrow... feeling exhausted after studying.. will read any old SoSy chapter now.. it will work as stress buster for sure πŸ˜†

Thanks Nisha for creating this Master Piece ❀️
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Anu you are right on that, I always look for ways not to address my inlaws with mom  & dad title. Now i just use dada and dadi to address themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But in past i always said your parents. My mother in law tired to tell in a very subtle way that I should address them as mom  & dad.  I just pretended not to hear it πŸ€£.  I told my husband I cant say it, he asked why...just the way you cant say to my folks as its uncomfortable , I feel the same πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ He said I get it. Chapter closed forever😊😊

awesomeπŸ‘ Shev in my case my husband  is the only child so i got to hear u are like our daughter and please call us amma/appa directly when i got engaged toh kya karthi πŸ˜‰
so i started then now i cant stop πŸ˜†
so thats why for me this chotu sa R&B calling mrs Iyer is so perfect even though he saw amma and of course II has to call dad cause Ranjan gave her time to practice and whatever Ranjan does cant be wrong caaause /kyonki

woh hai woh hai woh hai woh hai FIL hero #1 πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

i need my Ranjan fix now for the past few updates he is only made his presence by not telling R&B is in town poor guy needs a good weekend before the AGM on Monday and i am so worried for him more than my work right now πŸ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibhutii

Having exam tomorrow... feeling exhausted after studying.. will read any old SoSy chapter now.. it will work as stress buster for sure πŸ˜†

Thanks Nisha for creating this Master Piece ❀️

sorry for being late in wishing you,new IF rocker!!!when i came online you were not here...congratz dear...wishes for your exams too...
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishruhi

sorry for being late in wishing you,new IF rocker!!!when i came online you were not here...congratz dear...wishes for your exams too...

Yoo thanks 😎

Sea green color was not loved by me πŸ˜† yh better hai πŸ˜‰

thnks fr exam wishes too 😳
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
congrats vibhuti green to red !! good luck with your exams !
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

congrats vibhuti green to red !! good luck with your exams !

Good luck with the exams and turing RED πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

awesomeπŸ‘ Shev in my case my husband  is the only child so i got to hear u are like our daughter and please call us amma/appa directly when i got engaged toh kya karthi πŸ˜‰
so i started then now i cant stop πŸ˜†
so thats why for me this chotu sa R&B calling mrs Iyer is so perfect even though he saw amma and of course II has to call dad cause Ranjan gave her time to practice and whatever Ranjan does cant be wrong caaause /kyonki

woh hai woh hai woh hai woh hai FIL hero #1 πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

i need my Ranjan fix now for the past few updates he is only made his presence by not telling R&B is in town poor guy needs a good weekend before the AGM on Monday and i am so worried for him more than my work right now πŸ˜†

If my FIL was Ranjan I would also call him dad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I actually like my fil, he calls me betaji with such sweetness that I feel like calling him dad but I dont want to start the trend πŸ˜†πŸ˜† MIL will have expectation πŸ˜›.  I get it emotional angle of your inlwas. U are a good DIL. 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

If my FIL was Ranjan I would also call him dad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I actually like my fil, he calls me betaji with such sweetness that I feel like calling him dad but I dont want to start the trend πŸ˜†πŸ˜† MIL will have expectation πŸ˜›.  I get it emotional angle of your inlwas. U are a good DIL. 

bold so sweet :-) i have my days πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ..i agree expectations ka sawal hai one of my friends changed her name from anusha to anuradha post marriage and some iyers are forced to pierce nose as much as i like II with that i wouldnt do it for anyone πŸ˜†πŸ˜† unless my husband decided to keep the jittu that olden days brahmins kept πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ luckily for me my inlaws dare not say anything more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
summer kya plan ?any plans to come south?