Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Shilpa
Aplly oil to the knife you are cutting the fruit with
Also apply oil to your hands
The stickiness wont bother you

WHY cant you eat ???

Yes Ashu, I do apply oil, but u shld also have that perfect knife, and the one in my home ...it is difficult to cut, and the main thing nobody helps me, sab khaane mey lagge rehte hai. cant eat since i am diabetic.
I  guess I should stop as no one is interested.
it is unfair niw.
so stopping and will conduct in everyone's presence
Originally posted by shidin0117

Yes Ashu, I do apply oil, but u shld also have that perfect knife, and the one in my home ...it is difficult to cut, and the main thing nobody helps me, sab khaane mey lagge rehte hai. cant eat since i am diabetic.

Jackfruit?
Height of selfie !!!!

Ek ladke ki girl friend mar gayi tho
Us ladke ne chita par let kar ladki ke saath selfie lekar post kiya!

"Me with my ex girl friend "

At samshaan ghaat - Feeling Sad๐Ÿ˜”

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Jackfruit?
Yes jackfruit has a good deal of sugars
Hey bhagwan!! When I last checked in the morning we were on page 25; I log in barely 12 hours later and we are at 53??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I missed all the amazing convos and kaun banega SOSY champion questions ๐Ÿ˜† well, there's always a next time.
Putti: 

I've watched all of those movies!! We all are a bunch of romantics hereโ˜บ๏ธ

Divashni:

I do hope u read this. Truly sorry about your situation. If there is any scope of a reconciliation here which will lead your life to happiness, I pray with all my heart that it happens. If not, I'm thankful that this person's purpose in your life is served and that you are going to come out stronger, wiser and happier out of this lesson. Everyone comes to our life to teach us new things. And at times, it's important to fall in love with the wrong person so that we may finally understand who would b the right one. Plus, time heals everything that reason cannot. So give time, some time. You are a beautiful soul and we all here can feel it sitting miles away. Hell! You are the Diva!! So love yourself like crazy and come here often to share it with us, too. Much loveโค๏ธ
Originally posted by putti77

Nammu anyways you will ace the quiz๐Ÿ˜‰

Itna bharosa??? 
Wah...dill kush karditta apne 
Mujhe aise laga jaise mujhe padmavibhushan mil gaya ๐Ÿ˜‰
32 se 53!!!!in btwn i could see only 2 pages ...came home late...but i was lucky enough to read the update at right time!!!we are super happy here as we have no class in the next 4 days...and we are planning on how to utilise these vacation!!!i wish waking up to read an update on next morning...btw did nisha revealed about her b'day???Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

32 se 53!!!!in btwn i could se only 2 pages ...came home late...but i was lucky enough to read the update at right time!!!we are super happy here as we have no class in the next 4 days...and we are planning on how to utilise these vacation!!!i wish wakeing up to read an update on next morning...btw did nisha revealed about her b'day???

Don't ever ask a woman her age wala secret Thai shayad ๐Ÿ˜‰ nahi bataya
Nisha is online ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ yaauaaay!!!!!