SS 24 - Page 15

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Congratulations Nisha!  Thank you so much for the SOSY tale!

Edited by kavitha03 - 6 years ago
chaubees zindabaad! 
sosy bachchha dheere dheere maturity ki or badh raha hai. padh kar atyant aanand ka abhaas hua. 

congrats Nisha! All I can say jeete raho, aabad raho aur endless saga ke naam se mashoor ho, because I dont know what I will do if it ever ends, the mere thought of it, gives me the jitters. 

Seriously Nisha you should be nominated for some sort of peace/diversity/ binding everyone together/fevicol type award... like bees we mandrao on the forum, asking for more more and more and you indulge and pamper us without fail (i think secretly behind doors you should vent out saying hey Bhagwaan kya musibat hai! ) 

Cant thank you enough!   
Originally posted by taramira

chaubees zindabaad! 
sosy bachchha dheere dheere maturity ki or badh raha hai. padh kar atyant aanand ka abhaas hua. 

congrats Nisha! All I can say jeete raho, aabad raho aur endless saga ke naam se mashoor ho, because I dont know what I will do if it ever ends, the mere thought of it, gives me the jitters. 

Seriously Nisha you should be nominated for some sort of peace/diversity/ binding everyone together/fevicol type award... like bees we mandrao on the forum, asking for more more and more and you indulge and pamper us without fail (i think secretly behind doors you should vent out saying hey Bhagwaan kya musibat hai! ) 

Cant thank you enough!   

Ditto Ditto Ditto !!!!
Woke up for a glass of water at 3am and what does a devout SOSYian do naturally ????check for updates Big smile
Got to read Nisha's long and lovely post...In fact Nisha, I crossed Wyoming / Idaho a couple of years back when we drove to Yellowstone park. I presume this is the area you live ?? Stunningly beautiful, but rather empty and lonely for a desi like me who is used to the humdrum of India.

As for the virtual homes you live in, I have an image of each of these homes too in my head,and that makes this SOSY journey all the more interesting Smile...I have a face to every name...Revathi for amma is one...
I asked an old Delhiite friend of mine to describe MM area to me, and she was like Vani...not for us dear , rather expy homes and can't afford them ...embassy types...By the time I tried to explain about SOSY and my keen interest, she must have thought this lady needs some serious help...all this for a story ??!
What do non SOSYians know what they are missing ??! right people !!
Now back to snooze mode as it is only 4am EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by Nisha0604

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2015/05/hardy-boys-nancy-drew-ghostwriters/394022/
YIKES!!! I DID NOT know this...
I hope I dont have 12 year old Sosy readers (which is wrong in itself), wouldn't want them to be devastated reading this link about Hardy Boys

Nisha So Sy is undoubtedly a love story with very beautifully crafted details i find it endearing as the forum also throws up interesting perspectives and interests...i started reading up on the concept of food banking and deepikais outrageous point of view... from your posts...the discussions around treks i love and await the promised trek II &R&B were supposed to go...Trekking to me has been an addiction...
Book packagers is the topic that will resonate through my mind for a while now...i have my folders of SoSy that i hope to read and reread till i get a copy of the  leather bound version of your autographed book...You amaze me every day...i am happy i stumbled into So Sy when i had begun to lose interest in the serial...
So Sy is now a life long connect...if i dont see my Morning Raga ...i go back to the folders...:)
Edited by srividyamouli - 6 years ago
Mire of MatrimonyEmbarrassed

As she scooted her saree rode up her ankles shins and upward... her hands were pinned up above her head, he let his bare legs (knees down) feel hers

"Very clever u must think" she muttered in in the sweet sweet agony of wanting to submit
"About what?" he demanded hovering

"Pehle, lado, phir Delhi se bahar raho ek hafta, and go to her house and pretend to want her" she muttered, digging her heels in lifting her knees up so she could toss his lower body off hers

He chose to place his lower body on hers at that moment

"I thought this was your parents house" he asked for clarification

Her wrists clicked as she struggled to free her hands

"Well u thought wrong" she shut her eyes, feeling him on her  "U thought wrong" she whispered huskily

He pressed  down harder...

"This is my house first then Akka's" she declared vehemently

He half smiled she couldnt see it, as her eyes were closed, he gently felt her nose ring with his right thumb, she dodged his touch

"Kya kaha tha tumne... social jockeying to get myself a leadership position"

WIVES!!!!! ARGHHH!!!

He wanted her right now.
He didnt want to fight, she was spoiling for one
She was always spoiling for one

"He let his finger tips graze her lips and chin, and over her curves...  she throbbed like she would come fully clothed... he let his right hand meander down to her knees

Smooth, buttery... and smelling like the weekend spice she lathered on

"U will pretty much say anything to win an argument... uske baad biwi jaaye bhaad mein... u just get up and go home, u dont care if she goes to her Akka's house
Ek baar text bhi nahi karogey. Onakku kavalaye ille. Akka said husbands cant be alone... she must be talking about Athim" she moaned, his fingers felt the two moles on her upper thigh

She shoved him, he fell on his back taking her with him

She pushed with her trapped hands.. he wrapped his arm around her bare waist hauling her fully, placing her in the cavity between both legs

tangling undoing parts of her saree...  a river of liquid juniper... she punched his chest with her poky elbows, her hair loose and wavy
all over her shoulders and now his chest, the various strings of jasmine beginning to tear up, being crushed in the knot for so long

"U dont even tell me u have plans, u get up and go on Tuesday and dont return until Saturday"

"I texted you" he muttered trying to get a quick word in between her tirade

"Works great actually, "Have to go to Pune" I bet all newly married guys text their wives such a one word text"
He was slowly losing his patience
She shoved her back down... pounching on her, as she yelped... followed by a audible moan

"will u let me talk"

"Sure go right ahead, how u took a perfectly objective piece of advice about reckless
spending (at Excelsior) and insult ur wife, I bet there must be some logic in it"

She strained, gasping for breath, as he roved over her neck and chest
"ENOUGH II" he hissed, warning her shaking his right index finger...

"Kaiya vidu pinna" "Let go of my hands"

He held it tighter
"Amma" she moaned, as he kissed her fully as her mouth opened, grabbing her lower lip, the second day stubble...
poking her like pins yet immensely arousing
gently "Uh... ma" "Ma" she called for Amma many ways, he tasted elaichi on her lips, from the sweet pongal

She tasted... coffee? his fave brand...

A gurgle, and a muffled groan greeted the entry of his tongue

He stroked hers gently, coaxing to shed her anger...

He kissed each other hungrily, he lept his right hand on her chin, getting his fill of her mouth

And when his hand went to her shoulder to finger the safety pin... she shook

"Get lost" she hissed letting go of his lips... he realized she still had tons of fight left in her

He fingered the puffed elasticized sleeve, and groaned... bending down to kiss the soft underside of her stretched left arm... she felt his tongue tip

"What did u sing?" he asked (last night)

"U were there, u know" she shot back

"U TOLD me" he argued, tangling his feet with hers

"No I asked u"

"An symbol at the end doesnt change it to a question II" he warned

He bend down all poky bristles and all on her chest, her pallu a rope... crushed between her curves

She bolted, and shook as she felt his lips

A soft "uh" and "Ohhh" and a gasp escaped her bruised lips

"I ASKED U" she moaned, he reached for her shoulder and undid her safety pin, scoring her skin accidentally

Kissing her shoulder...

"It feels exactly like how it felt when u kissed my finger cut" she mocked (chopping salad at Akka's on Monday)

"Do u really want to brawl over every GODDAMN thing?" he asked a mixture of arousal, frustration and rage

"EVERY GODDAMN THING" she hissed raising her upper body on her elbows...
he pushed her back down kissing her again

"I asked u" "U TOLD me u were going" he said on her lips, everytimne she began to argue he kissed her

He was buried on her neck, as they both trembled with unsatiated hunger

Only the fan was on, the room was heating up... their bodies were on fire... she didnt know where the AC remote was

"When did u return" she asked weakly

"I drove to Mumbai and took the 5 AM"

"Oh yes... u cud have gone to IHC last nite" she mocked

"Enough II" "I said ENOUGH" he hissed softly looking deeply at her eyes

"Kaiya vidu" she begged

"will u promise not to pull a stunt"

"Like extending my Pune trip without letting my wife know?" "sure" "ya" "I get it" she taunted
"I am sorry... u send me over the edge"

"Ellam enn tappu, I tell u something reasonable its my fault, I make u lose ur temper, I made u go to Pune... I " she choked up

"I did not say that" he warned angrily

"This marriage thing is so f**king over rated"

"No kidding!" he snapped back blistering

She let out an tormented  sigh as He just proceeded to undo her hooks...

"Let go of my hands... U RAKSHASAN" she screamed

And then pursed her lips... she was sure someone outside heard it

"I will not" "until u quit throwing a tantrum"

"I went alone" (to India Habitat Center)she cried... a soft tear escaping her left eye

"quit provoking me" he begged

They lay on each other wordlessly...

"Kaiya vidu da"

"are u done?" he asked cautiously as he lay cheek down on her curve
 fingering the top two hooks that was undone

He loosened his grip, sliding her choora off as much as he could, slowly moving again

He let go of her hands she brought them to her sides weakly moaning she she tlted her head

He took one and showed her his shirt buttons...

"Selfish jerk" she said gripping his shirt with both hands

"II" he cooed

"Sunday Monday, tuesday wed thursday friday" she counted the nights she slept alone

"Sat... poker" he let himself be crucified

"It could even be a month and u wudnt care" she cried softly

He kissed her cheek... his lips going down as deep and as hard as possible

He kissed her nose ring... "I am never going to wear one ever again" "especially if I know u are travelling" she goaded

Her jewelry got intricate attention, from earrings to the yellow cord around her neck the gold pendants...

She lay breathless, open mouthed

She gently undid the top button on his shirt

Thats all the encourage ment he needed, he undid all her hooks... taking her with him laying her on top,
her hair wrapping their heads in a jasmine encase black curtain, kissed her hungrily

Whispering in her ear, teasing... flirting

"No... absolutely not" she arched... shaking her head...

He made love with his words, his hands and his lips

He lay her down again... "Whats the occasion?" he asked softly binging on her chest and belly, about the gorgeous green saree and the gold blouse

"Uh.. oh..I dont know" she writhed, clutching his hair stilling him, her mind barely functional "Amma wanted me to"

"Please da" she whispered opening her saucer like eyes to plead

"Not yet" he gloated, his shirt hung half undone... as he surveyed her smudhed kohl, vermilion... and bruised flushed skin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 2 ish when she stirred... he was trying to check email on his phone

Her voice was deep and husky, he slept on her bare back...

"Its probably Monday" she said derisively...

"U wish... its 2"

"Ayyoyo ITS TWO?" she panicked

"Why he asked rubbing his head on her back

"EXCUSE ME... Shravu irukkan" she hissed

She turned, he waited until she went on her back, laying on her chest

"What did u eat for breakfast?" she asked giving him finger kangi

"I didnt like the plane food"

"what did u eat at home" she asked

"I had a call"

"Ayyoyo, U HAVENT EATEN SINCE LAST NITE?" she stiffened

"Relax" he muttered

"Ayyoyo" she felt terrible

She lay him down and kissed his forehead... "U must be so hungry" she said shocked

"Umm... I guess" he chuckled

Rubbing his nude leg on hers...

"Rakshasaney I MEANT RICE AND ROTI" she pushed him away

Found  a red handloom kurta and a yellow chudidar from her single days
He slept face down... she shut the window, turned on the AC

"Dont sleep kanna I am bringing food" she whispered

"Gimme an hour II" he begged

"Only if u promise to get a hair cut and shave" she smiled, inhaling his hair passionately, leaning over him

"U got it" he lied

She gently wiped the sweat off the nape of his neck... kissed his ear, traced his side burn and slowly let herself out

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Yayyy new update
All those times I refreshed my screen
Didn't go wasted
Now going to read the update at leisure
with cup of tea in the sun
Awesome update Nisha...so II is ready to keep the fight going and R&B is the one who wants to move on.  LOL

Lovely making up going on!  II is so upset that R&B hasn't eaten as yet!!!  So cuute!!Embarrassed