Fan Fictions

SS 24 - Page 16

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: putti77

Aha such a cool morning in Bangalore after one week. It rained heavily yesterday night!
I am in office shuttle reading SoSY, listening to FM and blushing myself πŸ˜‰

yup sun looks in good mood today.
light sunlight good source for vitamin D.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail

Aha such a cool morning in Bangalore after one week. It rained heavily yesterday night!
I am in office shuttle reading SoSY, listening to FM and blushing myself πŸ˜‰

Have a good day!
 I also use to take shuttle to go to work in Delhi😊 The cabbie driver would play FM as we would request him, some girls would even bring cd and cassette from home. There was no internet  in the phones back in the day πŸ˜› We would talk non stop.

Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

yup sun looks in good mood today.
light sunlight good source for vitamin D.

It rained in NJ also, will have hot and muggy day tomorrow. U guys enjoy the day. I was reading and heard from parents that it's very hot this year, people r dying because of it.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

I love to read the lines where he kisses her cheek

Its ultra romantic πŸ˜³

Tu na Kumbh Mela mein bichri hui behen hai meriπŸ˜†
Even I keep re-reading such lines. Kisses on the cheek are so very affectionate and romantic, especially coming from the Dude😳
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thank you all

This journey seems to be going and going. The best most entertaining, fun group of minds. EnVee WOWW!! I trek a lot too, but mostly wilderness/mountainous areas when we go out during long weekends

Such places are too easy to find in the Mountain North West, there is less than  5 million people between 4 states... towns are situation between 100s of miles of vacant wilderness forest reserves or grasslands. Its spectacularly beautiful, but for Desis like us, it can get quite lonely. I only like solitude so much, maybe because I get so much of it where I live

Thank you for loving the contrast between D II and Malcha Marg. Namratha your note was almost poetic the way you described how R&B views D II. Asma, when is your Bday if people post on the thread we can do special chapters.

Anu: What about updates on romance from YOUR trip. Dont make it all into a boring trek update kanna. We know how clever u are.

Its a love story after all, so who can say no to romance
The ones that do can go watch the husband sharing showsπŸ˜†

Vikas THANKYOU for giving us free web design lessons. I speak for myself :BAHUT MUSHKIL HAI. Aap hi sambhalo

Noufiya: thank you for loving the story so much and living inside this shell. You have no idea how happy this group and the story makes me feel

Vani: U asked in 23, how I remember to use the type of windows or stairs or a family member appropriately. I put myself in the virtual house when I write, I have a mental image of the layout and the people and their personality traits., inlcuding Kamakshi Athai's hearing impaired annoying nature. I just channel it. Two of Periappa's nurses are annoying... so when its their time of the day... they annoy IIπŸ˜†

Nisha,

Congratulations on thread 24! πŸ‘

As always loved the 2 updates. Interesting how these 2 sink and surface with the ego clashes. What a tale and what a ride! SO enriching and enchanting πŸ˜³

@ Red - You are such a darling! 

All that I mentioned was in jest. From what I gather we are all in the bracket where age is really a number and not really a number that we look forward to counting πŸ˜‰.

You are awesome the way you have been weaving this story and juggling your own life.

YOU make time for us almost EVERYDAY cant ask for more!

VERY VERY happy as we are Nisha would hate to add on to your already full plate πŸ˜Š

Btw I'm a Libran September 30th still quiet sometime to go; hopefully I would have shed some unwanted grief, guilt and weight by then πŸ‘πŸΌ and get back to what I have always loved...trekking and climbing. 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha please dude ka birthday plan karna😊
AGM is also coming.
Are you planning to celebrate dude's birthday after AGM?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dristi64

Tu na Kumbh Mela mein bichri hui behen hai meriπŸ˜†
Even I keep re-reading such lines. Kisses on the cheek are so very affectionate and romantic, especially coming from the Dude😳

Heheheh
Hai na
Bahut cute wali feeling aati hai mujhe toh πŸ˜³
Ashu25 thumbnail

Nisha please dude ka birthday plan karna😊
AGM is also coming.
Are you planning to celebrate dude's birthday after AGM?

No no no

Before AGM
Pleasee
Ashu25 thumbnail
Awaiting the AGM
Awaiting precious moments where BUTTER will thuk maaro on ROBBER and dirty his fancy shirt πŸ€£

Awaiting classic reactions from the family πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue5sky

Nisha,

Congratulations on thread 24! πŸ‘

As always loved the 2 updates. Interesting how these 2 sink and surface with the ego clashes. What a tale and what a ride! SO enriching and enchanting πŸ˜³

@ Red - You are such a darling! 

All that I mentioned was in jest. From what I gather we are all in the bracket where age is really a number and not really a number that we look forward to counting πŸ˜‰.

You are awesome the way you have been weaving this story and juggling your own life.

YOU make time for us almost EVERYDAY cant ask for more!

VERY VERY happy as we are Nisha would hate to add on to your already full plate πŸ˜Š

Btw I'm a Libran September 30th still quiet sometime to go; hopefully I would have shed some unwanted grief, guilt and weight by then πŸ‘πŸΌ and get back to what I have always loved...trekking and climbing. 

Very well said Asma!! πŸ‘

Italics - I will remember πŸ˜ƒ