Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ummm... That was a super cute and a romantic update😳.
I just love the way he say "enough II". I think I might have written this sentence at least 100 times😆
The couple  is finally together, I liked how II showed her resentment and how she was trying to resist her devil.😊 
Mrs is definitely concerned that Mr hasn't eaten since last evening👏
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

hey 2 o'clock ayi...what will be amma's and appas reaction to their daughter who went gaayab during lunch????it would have been better if vandu was there...

It is only D II quota that finished. The rest will continue in MM😉. He has come to take her MM and appa will do usual hiss and piss.
Let them enjoy the weekend before the ugly AGM starts next week.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
haan selvis reaction will be the bestest...dont know if we get that or not on the next.but everytime that lady says something,it is fun to read...both minion and selvi are super characters...one will try to protect his bhabhi from embarassment and the other can make her kannu super embarassed...
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

ummm... That was a super cute and a romantic update😳.

I just love the way he say "enough II". I think I might have written this sentence at least 100 times😆
The couple is finally together, I liked how II showed her resentment and how she was trying to resist her devil.😊
Mrs is definitely concerned that Mr hasn't eaten since last evening👏

"Enough II" That is the only weapon he uses against all her tantrums and she melts with those words!
It is in deed very sweet and sexy🤣Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
no problem shev di for saying you enjoyed 'enough II '100 times...lets wish 100s records be broken by 1000s...
i so so love that and poohaade da...

so a self thathaasthu for us to hear n read our fav things in sosy many many many times...
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Super duper start to my day. slept properly after so many days, got up early and st. to laptop...
So Mr and Mrs made up...😳 albeit spicily. I have started using the ENOUGH words for my kids.

Typical wife behaviour from II...pehle lado and the moment she comes to know that hubs has not eaten all anger out thru the window.

Now like so many else here, i am waiting for the reactions from DII members...esp. Appa and Selvi,,,and some innocent questions from Shravu...😉😆

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Exquisite" is the word for your creativity Nisha. We've read several updates about these two making up after a fight, but every time you manage to bring out a freshness to these scenes. Hardly anything is repetitive - beginning from the way she jabs him with her barbs or nags or the way they kiss or the way they end up sleeping. Amazing 👏 or maybe it's the married lady in you that knows better about such situations😉
Looking forward to the reactions of everyone at D II.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday I got some stupid doubt.
what will happen if some one places a mirror before you while you are eating?
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ashu25

The wife can be a nag ille... Anytime,  anywhere 😆

The dude is sach mein intimidating ☺️ ...But that is as hot as SUMMERS IN INDIA 😡

What will appa say now
What will Shravu think
M sure Selvi has taunt up her sleeve ready for II 😆

Hey Ashu,

Its the universal rights of wives to nag, some nag too much, some less, some rarely. i belong to the last category, wonder which category II belongs to. But times r changing, even husbands do a fairly good job of nagging nowadays😆

@bold...those were the questions on my mind.

OK, if I sit time flies, have to go prepare breakfast...nd so many pesky thingss to do...😡 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dristi64

"Exquisite" is the word for your creativity Nisha. We've read several updates about these two making up after a fight, but every time you manage to bring out a freshness to these scenes. Hardly anything is repetitive - beginning from the way she jabs him with her barbs or nags or the way they kiss or the way they end up sleeping. Amazing 👏 or maybe it's the married lady in you that knows better about such situations😉

Looking forward to the reactions of everyone at D II.

Bold - This is what I always wanted to say 👏