Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Her interviews are now making me dislike her! I mean seriously! She needs to shut up because she is no less. If others dance at weddings, then she does even worse...Sleep with married man. Not that its her fault only. Those man are equally to be blamed but Can she SHUT UP!

Her W*F statements are not even funny. At least you get entertained by Bebo and Sonam statements. Here its opposite. its put you off!

I liked her queen and TWMR but success has gotten into her head. She was not even that good in those movies. Rani, Aish, Preity, Kareena, Priyanka, Vidya, Madhuri, Sridevi, Karishma, Juhi ect can eat her alive.

Even this year, Deepika and Anu performance were better in Piku and NH10.

why, she the only one actress in Bollywood now. Come on... cheers her as high as we can.

Her interviews are now making me dislike her! I mean seriously! She needs to shut up because she is no less. If others dance at weddings, then she does even worse...Sleep with married man. Not that its her fault only. Those man are equally to be blamed but Can she SHUT UP!

Her W*F statements are not even funny. At least you get entertained by Bebo and Sonam statements. Here its opposite. its put you off!

I liked her queen and TWMR but success has gotten into her head. She was not even that good in those movies. Rani, Aish, Preity, Kareena, Priyanka, Vidya, Madhuri, Sridevi, Karishma, Juhi ect can eat her alive.

Even this year, Deepika and Anu performance were better in Piku and NH10.

I agree she needs to slow down a bit, but I don't know in her video interviews, she never come across this way.  But in written articles, she does. Anyway, she needs to stop concentrating on others even if she doesn't mean to because it still come actors as if she is taking digs at others. Ignore the losers and concentrate on your work for while, Kangu. ðŸ˜†
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kangana's dig at SRK & co😆 
Kangana knows how to give dhamakedar interviews😆
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
She really is good at the subtle digs 😆

But I have immense respect for her stance on fairness creams. She is one celebrity who is very vocal about this and actually doesn't endorse them.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OutsiderOne

why, she the only one actress in Bollywood now. Come on... cheers her as high as we can.

I don't think if this was sarcastic or genuine. But honestly She is not the only one who made her mark.

Rani-Black and Mardaani
Aish-Choker bali, Provoked, Raincoat
Preity-Kya Kehna 
Kareena-JWM, Taalash, and Chameli 
Priyanka-Fashion,Barfi, and Marykom 
Vidya-TDP,Kahani, and bhool bulayi 
Madhuri-HAHK,Anjaam, and Pukar 
Sridevi-English Vinglish, Sadma, and Chandini 
Karishma:Zubeida,DTPH, and Fiza
Deepika-Piku,Cocktail,and CE
Anushka-BBB and NH10
Sonakshi-Lootera 

These all performances were mind blowing and easily can beat kangana's QUEEN which she won NA for. 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Darling_

I agree she needs to slow down a bit, but I don't know in her video interviews, she never come across this way.  But in written articles, she does. Anyway, she needs to stop concentrating on others even if she doesn't mean to because it still come actors as if she is taking digs at others. Ignore the losers and concentrate on your work for while, Kangu. ðŸ˜†

To be honest, I don't watch her interviews. She is a decent actress but not as good as people make her to be!

She needs to stop taking digs and concentrate on her own career. 

I don't think if this was sarcastic or genuine. But honestly She is not the only one who made her mark.

Rani-Black and Mardaani
Aish-Choker bali, Provoked, Raincoat
Preity-Kya Kehna 
Kareena-JWM, Taalash, and Chameli 
Priyanka-Fashion,Barfi, and Marykom 
Vidya-TDP,Kahani, and bhool bulayi 
Madhuri-HAHK,Anjaam, and Pukar 
Sridevi-English Vinglish, Sadma, and Chandini 
Karishma:Zubeida,DTPH, and Fiza
Deepika-Piku,Cocktail,and CE
Anushka-BBB and NH10
Sonakshi-Lootera 

These all performances were mind blowing and easily can beat kangana's QUEEN which she won NA for. 

I don't like Queen performance much myself. I liked her from fashion and been her fan since then. I loved her in Gangster, Lamhe, and in Fashion way more than in Queen. I wish she won NA for one of those even though she did win one as supporting actor for Fashion. Still I am happy for her winning as I love her performances and shes good actress and was very underrated, so I was happy her winning it in Queen. 

I heard she was really good in Krish 3, but i havent been able to watch it as I have never watched the first 2 movies of Krish, so I wouldn't know. 

As for other actresses, I have only so far watched some of the performances you mentioned from Kareena, Vidya, Priyanka, and Sonakshi. I have no idea about the rest, or may I am not their fan, so I don't care. But I love Karishma. How come I still haven't watched these performances of hers? DAMN :/ I need to watch these peformances. I have watched almost all her romantic and comedy movies but these ones. ðŸ˜† I am also yet to watch Kareena's Omkara and Chameli as I can't find both of them online the last time I was looking for it.  About Barfi, i am soon gonna watch it. It's available on Netflix.  
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dietcoke1

dont care for her interviews or her...I only like her in her movies.

+1
She sounds so dumb, love her in the movies only
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No honey you don't dance at weddings you just sleep with married men, enjoy them beating you in public and are into hardcore drugs. GET OVER YOURSELF!!! ðŸ˜¡
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I'm so happy she took a stand against those fairness cream ads. Way to go gal! Rest what she says is an individual perception.