Humsafars

Closing the Forum (Note pg. 3)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi everyone,

It has been a few months since the show ended, and I'm sure that everyone has noticed that there is very very little forum activity except for a few FFs and a few threads here and there.

This time however, we have decided to get the forum locked due to the low activity. If you would like to have your thread moved, please PM myself (CT_Shreya) or one of the GMs (Aahaana, *Shruti*, gk_09, mango) with the link and the forum you would like the thread moved to by Sunday May 31st.

Regards,

Humsafars DT

Edited by CT_Shreya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'll miss this place... 😭
fatimarahaman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am so sad and I will this place a lot!!😭😭
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Will miss the place... 
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't think that decision is really fair tbh :/ is there any way we can negotiate and talk things through?
madhu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
is it possible to keep it open till shivya's birthday please?
Harshad's birthday also got celebrated in here...you can close it after that🤔
Minionite thumbnail
Hello everyone,

This was decided after much discussion and debate that the forum should be closed due to low activity. We understand that people would like the forum to remain open until Shivya's birthday, however, after discussing we've decided that this is just not possible. Shivya's birthday thread can be opened in the Celebrity Fan Clubs forum.

Regards,

Humsafars DT
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-SahirsBeard

I don't think that decision is really fair tbh :/ is there any way we can negotiate and talk things through?

Negotiations possible only where the treatment is fair. Not here Veera. 

xamtxlovesxyoux thumbnail
You guys left the forum up until Harshads Birthday was over, wow its so unfair and its sad to see how people treat Harshad versus Shivya. She worked just as hard and I don't understand why this forum cant't be open a bit longer so that we can celebrate Shivyas birthday also.. Saaz was not just Sahir, it was Sahir and Arzoo. If we can give Harshad so much love why become so kanjoos when it comes to Shivya. 
Minionite thumbnail
^ The forum was supposed to be closed a month ago as well. However, given only 2 months had been over we had asked members what they wanted. Many stated that the forum would be active again with some interviews that were supposed to come out. We arbitrarily decided that a month later we would review the activity of the forum again and at that time make a final decision. This is that month later.

As for Shivya - No one is saying she wasn't important. She was. However, her birthday thread can be created in the CFC forum instead as looking at the activity of the forum it has been decided that the forum is just not viable for staying open.