Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ranbirs

Current, yeah. Mostly because I love the chemistry Ranveer and Priyanka share as siblings! Also Farhan looks hot. 

Word! So true!
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow that was the original cast, would've been very interesting. Although i voted for the current cast cause i just like them better as personalities, but still that original four would've got me in the theatre first day, what a shame they all said no
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As much as I like the original cast, I think I love the current star cast, especially Ranveer and Priyanka. I have a feeling this film will do good in BO.
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not a big fan of Rankat onscreen

HR-Kareena is good but I never got the hype around them

So I might have gone for Kareena-Farhan with Ranveer-Anushka

As much I love to see hritheena . But still I go with current cast. I m loving ranveer and priyanka sibling chemistry.
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i really want to see kareena and ranbir working together and HR and kareena paired together again would have been amazing.
But well i like this cast as well.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Whatever it is admit it original cast fans...you are all wishing the original would have done the film since the film looks so interesting. 
starstruckk thumbnail
I don't like Ranbir and Katrina onscreen at all..so I'd go with the current cast. Plus, Hrithik playing second fiddle to Ranbir seemed too far fetched to ever be true.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I don't like Ranbir and Katrina onscreen at all..so I'd go with the current cast. Plus, Hrithik playing second fiddle to Ranbir seemed too far fetched to ever be true.

I dont get why supporting roles or cameos are called playing second fiddle. Akshay had a cameo in DTPH and similarly Salman had a supporting role in KKHH. Their respective roles were strong and their appearances impactful. You can never say SRK overshadowed these actors.
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haeyeol

tgtbt 

from western looking cast to desi looking cast.. 

what a biased comment ðŸ˜’

what on earth is wrong with 'desi' ?