Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Dil Dhadakne Do's original cast or current cast?

Poll

Best Dil Dhadakne Do cast?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Dil Dhadakne Do is set for release, it's theme is very interesting and the film has good buzz and will be a hit. But the question do you like the casting? I feel the cast is very underwhelming, star power and excitement is lacking. Except for Priyanka and Shefali everyone else is okay to meh. Zoya's original cast was Ranbir as Kabir, Kareena as Ayesha, Hrithik as Sunny and Katrina as Farah. That casting if all 4 agreed would most likely be the biggest bollywood casting after KKKG. It would have everything, but I guess it was a too good casting where egos were involved. Sridevi and Madhuri also refused Shefali's role, Shefali is doing justice to the role according to promos but I guess Sridevi and Madhuri would be no less and would have added more star power to the casting and film which Shefali kind of lacks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
original cast was too good to be true

Platter wale, siyappa pao.

Edited by B-TEX - 8 years ago
Ooo my bad. HR would have been paired with Kareena. Then yeh. Edited by Fiery.Phoenix. - 8 years ago
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The original only because of Hrithik and Kareena.
Meherbaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DB_reloaded

original cast was too good to be true

Yeah and kind of delusional of Zoya to even approach them, can't believe she thought they would agree.

Katrina wouldn't play 2nd fiddle to another actress, Ranbir is selfish and does not do multistarrers, Hrithik won't play 2nd fiddle to Ranbir and Kareena only wanted to do the film if Ranbir agreed once he refused and it went to Ranveer she refused also.

But if it had happened then this one would have matched the epic casting of KKKG, that one remains like the most grand epic casting of recent times.
Edited by Meherbaan - 8 years ago
kingmessi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Current, yeah. Mostly because I love the chemistry Ranveer and Priyanka share as siblings! Also Farhan looks hot. 
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tgtbt 
from western looking cast to desi looking cast.. 
Crystal are you sure, you mean there was a possiblity of having Hrithik, kareena and katrina in the same damn film ? this would be epic love triangle in every proportion, my heart is crying now crystal.

this film would not need a Ranbir if they could manage bebo-duggu-katty ðŸ˜­. 
Meherbaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Crystal are you sure, you mean there was a possiblity of having Hrithik, kareena and katrina in the same damn film ? this would be epic love triangle in every proportion, my heart is crying now crystal.

this film would not need a Ranbir if they could manage bebo-duggu-katty ðŸ˜­. 

not a love triangle hehe.

Ranbir-Katrina, Hrithik-Kareena ! then Ranbir and Kareena as siblings.

Yup this was Zoya's original casting, but all 4 refused the film ðŸ˜†