thanks a lot for coming up with new SS will always support u please do continue

Thanku dear😃
yaa i will update soon
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
NOTE

Hii guys
I decided to update the FF for those who have liked and commented...so now im updating the prologue and character sketch. 
do like and comment. i will update the first part soon. its already written with me.
and its my first ever try so please support me...

ignore typos and grammar mistakes plzz😳

Scroll down for prologue :)

Love Keechu😊
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Prologue :

"What the hell have you done?" Shouted a man of late fifties, at the face of his son, who have committed one sin. Anger was blazing in those eyes, those were red. Anyone could get scared of that one single look, but the person to whom he is talking, no to whom he is shouting not at all affected by the words spitted. He was looking, as it is not for me,

"Why are you shouting at me as if I have committed one mistake? " The son replied with the same amount of anger.

"Mistake?" The man replied, his word was full of sarcasm." It was not a mistake Mr. Anant Bajpai. It was a crime. You committed one dreadful crime. You are a criminal."

"Dad..."

"Yes, I am your dad only.  Now I feel disgusted to even say that you are my one and only son..."

"Dad I did not do anything wrong that you behaving like this, I just follow the law, It's only you who taught me that we have to follow some laws, when I joined the business, when I started to live my life."

"Now you putting blame on me for what u done?" Mr. Bajpai asked, he is still hell angry with his son who has done a crime.

However, Anant, he is not at all ready to accept what he has done.

"Dad, I am not blaming you, I am just defending me. Please try to understand, it was what we both needed and mostly wanted."

"Cut the cr*p Anant. You have any idea that what you are saying? I know you and her too. She is not like you and I know what she done was only for you.  You used her love for your own selfish reason."

He continued   "And today you lost your dad one more time in your life. However, you do not worry I will not take back anything, which you got through the cheap plans of yours. "

"Dad ..." Anant called...

"No, do not call me dad... I will allow you for that, when you realize your mistake and repent it. Now the talk is over."

And he went back to his room, leaving behind one confused Anant.

He was keep looking at his dad, who just retired to his room after saying everything. Now he is in a dilemma. Was that a mistake? No crime???

SO that was it  

If you guys want to know what was Anant and his dad were talking about and the crime which Anant committed...then hit likes and comments...I will update first chapter soon...

I hope you guys liked it... and I'm waiting for your likes and comments... Feel free to criticize...

Love 

Keechu :)

Edited by --Keechu-- - 9 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Character Sketch:

Anant Bajpai

The male protagonist. Well known businessperson. Rude, arrogant, and with full attitude...and has a major ego. He has whatever he wanted or he gets whatever he wanted in any ways. loves his dad a lot. Has one small sister, Ritika... can do anything for her...loves her like his own life...

I cant add more to this because his character will show different shades as story moves. 

Navya Mishra

Navya is the other name for an angel. She is an angel who can bring happiness in everyone's life. She is an orphan. Living in an orphanage with lots of other peoples... she is soft and sweet..

Yaa that's for now... You peoples can see her in the story more.

Ritika Bajpai :

Anant's sister, one chirpy girl. Chatterbox, Craziness is another name of her... Loves her dad and brother lot. Can do anything for them... Loves Ranbir.

Ranbir Singhania:

Anant's best friend. Only he can handle our angry Anant... loves Ritika a lot... He will play an important role in anant's  life ... Like anant he too handling his family business.

Om Bajpai: 

Anant's dad, well reputed business man. Who brought Bajpai group to a great highs .But now not doing any business as Anant is taking care of everything.  Loves his son and daughter a lot... and even Ranbir is like an adopted son for him

Appy: 

Navya's friend...staying in orphanage along with Navya , she is sweet and lovable girl.

Karan :

Appy's  fiancee ,One cool guy.

Will add more character when the story demands.😛

Edited by --Keechu-- - 9 years ago
Nive27 thumbnail
Hey! Thank you so much for starting an ff on almost dead AnYa forum..
I'm really looking forward to read more of this interesting story written by you. Please do continue, you will definitely have a lot of support from us readers... :) 
aditnamit thumbnail
Very interesting thanks for starting new ff pls update soon 
JutheeAlam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for update dear... Awesome concept... Do continue soon.. Plzzz