Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Somulove

Lovely updates dear pls do continue

Thank you dear. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry guys for being this late. I hope you guys enjoy this part.

CHAPTER 16

"How dare you Anant?" Navya yelled at the top of her voice from the guest room. Startled by her yelling he turned to see an angry Navya coming towards him. Without giving a damn he turned back to look at the screen of his laptop.  

"I'm talking to you." She shouted again without noticing that he was attending an important video call.

He again chose to neglect her, but that was a wrong move, irked with his ignorance she harshly closed his laptop and screamed at him again.

"How dare you to keep me lock here Mr. Anant Bajpai?" At that time she did not care about the outcome, she just wanted to show him his place.

"NAVYA" he rose from the couch and roared at her, the whole house shivered with the high intensity anger, he was angry with what she did.

He was in a meeting that he had postponed because of his Delhi trip. She stood there staring at him perplexed, her eyes widened with shock and fear, she had never ever seen this vexed Anant; he had always tried to keep his calm in everything.  

He took deep breaths and sighed.

"Wait for 10 minutes; let me complete this video call, then I will give you all the answers." He replied in a daze and sat on the couch; after opening his laptop he went back to the call.

"Yes Myra, what about that project, did you talk to Mr. Sharma?" He said looking at the screen.

She froze as if someone poured ice cold water over her head. Though she had partially moved on from Anant the very thought of him still having a relation with Myra stung. She felt useless and ugly.

"MYRA" She murmured. Although that was a murmur Anant heard what she said. He looked up at her, and she was already looking at him, their eyes met for a second, unable to stand under his stare she moved from there.

Bajpai Mansion!

Om and Ritz were having breakfast.

"Have you spoken to Anant?

"No, I have not." She said in a gloomy voice, sadness was evident on her face.

A Silence fell over there. They both went to their thoughts. A faint smile adorned their face when they thought about Anant and Navya.

"But I had called to his office, he actually came back yesterday from Delhi." Om said as a matter of fact. 

"Ohh" she did not reply anything more than that; she did not know what to say. She yearned to talk to him, but when she thinks about what he did her blood boiled and she incinerated all those sympathies.

"Ritz I want to talk to you about something very important." He said with hell seriousness.

She looked up from her plate.

"What is that papa?"

"Rethink about what you and Ranbir had decided." Without waiting for her reply, he went back to the kitchen to dispose his plate.

"We can't and we will not." Om turned to see Ritz standing near the door.

"We can never, even if I agree, Ranbir will not, he is very upset with bhai, and I don't think he will forgive him easily. And more than that, I will never able to live a life with Ranbir in the guilt of spoiling Navya's life." She put her plate in the kitchen slab and went from there. It has been months since she took Navya's name with her lips.

Om knew Anant was at fault, but Ritz was taking the blame on her, she regrets that day when she introduced her to Anant, on her birthday. 

"What I dared Navya?" After bidding adieu to his clients he looked up from his laptop. Navya came out of her thoughts when he asked that.

"You know what I'm talking about, Don't you?" she exclaimed and walked towards him like a predator.

"No, I really don't know. What are you talking about?" His face sparkled with fake innocence; at that moment she wanted to smack across his face, that stupid smile frustrated her.

They stood there face to face glaring at each other. Navya crossed her arms across her chest and without any awkwardness he followed her action.

"Don't copy me." She pointed her index finger at him.

"Don't copy me." Slightly slapping that finger he mocked her.

He had comprehended that, using sympathy as a weapon would not work with this new feisty Navya. He had to find a different way to woo her and as a first step he decided to return her favor that was; to give the same treatment she was giving him.

"You can showcase your acting skills in front of some innocent people who trust you more than themselves, but don't dare to show me that reckless character of yours." Navya was seething with anger. She has grown into an irascible and difficult woman.

"And once you were one of them." He smirked.

Anant liked this new Navya and it was fun to talk to her. This lady standing in front of him was his dream girl, not any innocent and naive girl.

"Yeah, you are right, once and were, not again." She glared.

"And today I'm tolerating you because of that stupidity." She continued..

He shifted in his position uncomfortably when she said that, though that was true when someone openly blame us we would surely lose it.

A dangerous silence fell there, they both did not talk just stared into each others eyes; He searched for a hope in her eyes, and she for the truth behind his change.

"Why did you lock me here?" She broke the silence.

"Because I had that choice," he smiled.

"Locking me up was not your choice, that was your need." She stated.

"Exactly, I could not afford to lose you." He said in a faint voice. She looked into his eyes for a mere second. She did not exactly hear what he had said in the last. 

"And I asked why did you do that?"

"That is simple and easy Navya; I did not want you to leave this house."

"How could you be so cruel, you very clearly know that I hate this place and I'm scared of darkness." She shouted.

He did not reply. Her fear of darkness was a new thing to him.

"Ohh, I forgot that I'm talking to Mr. Anant, who does not even care about his father and sister." She mocked him.

The whole earth slipped beneath his feet. Though, she had told the truth, but that hurts, Truths always hurt.  

"How could you be just so heartless that you let Ritz destroy her life? I'm ashamed to even say that you are her brother, how could you spoil her life? I don't care about mine and what you did to me, but how could you let her do that? You are a shame to the men who dies for their family."

He stared at her amused.  Everything she said was right, but he only noticed her.

"Wow Navya, I never expected that there would be a day like this that you would shout at me." He grinned like an idiot.

She stared at him as if he had grown to a ghost.

"Are you crazy? Have you gone mad? Here I'm asking you something and you are playing with me?"

"Actually, that was their decision; they told me that they will not marry till you forgive me." He said without looking at her.

"And you approved it. You did not do anything." She accused him.

"No, I talked to them, dad, even Ranbir's parents too, but everyone asked, you in return." He smiled helplessly.  

"And I even thought..." he started to say something but she interrupted him.

"Lets play a game." She said out of the blue.

"Game, what game?" he frowned.

"You know that I came here for them, so I want to meet them and we will get them married. We both will act like a lovely couple till they believe that I forgave you, a similar play that you played months back." She looked at him with an expectation. But she saw pain in his eyes. Her game hurt him.

"So it's a deal?" She forwarded her right hand in front of him for a shake hand. He stared at her palm unable to comprehend about in which direction his life was heading. With shivering hands he took it and shook, as an indication that he was ready to play along with her.

"Anant" She called out.

"Huh"

"So is it a deal?" this time she asked clearly, an unknown emotion flashed across her face.

"Yeah, it is. We will do it." He assured her and turned to leave but she interrupted.

"If you want we can sign a contract, a contract for a few months with our some conditions." She said without waiting for him to turn, her voice was emotion-less though that carried lots of feelings. A few seconds, no one moved from their place, when her words stung in his head, he turned to look at her, to say that he was shocked would be an understatement. That time he could see himself in her place, she was his reflection. She sweetly smiled at him, and her that small smile mocked him, a thousand needles pricked into his flesh causing him to flinch. Her that smile was capable of to hang him to death, while standing there he realized that sometimes a simple smile can cause the pain that a thousand tear drops can not.

"If you insist." he said and turned like a Robert to go to his room.

She had planned to play a game, and at the end of this game she would bring everything back to normal, but what about them, She did not say anything about their relationship, and he did not have the courage to ask her, he knew their past was not an easy one to forget in a blink of time, it needs time. And he was ready to wait, however, he does not really know what he wants, Does he love her, He does not know, he was only aware about the new formed feelings inside him, his insights would not have been allowing him to call it as love, He was afraid of that feeling, might be at the end of her game he would come clean with his feelings.

It would be a time waste for Navya to even think to give a chance to Anant, but everyone deserves a second chance only if they were truly regretting, and sometimes Anant and Navya can be cantankerous like an old grumpy man.

He knows that he has to make strenuous efforts to win her trust. Navya has lots of trust problems, after living with Anant for the few months she came to know that she could never trust him again. Even if she forgives him there will be germs of doubts inside her. She could never smile with him without doubting his efforts; she could never stay in a room alone with him without doubting his intentions. Even if he did everything that he could do that time to win her there would be a space. That would be waiting to fill and they both would never able to fill that space, Love needs trust, and trust needs love, they both don't have these two then how would they move on? 

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 7 years ago
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yayyy me first. Tit for tat. Good whatever anant did for Navya she is making him to go through. Awesome updates. Continue soon pls
lovelypari19 thumbnail
Fabulous update di
why ritz is taking all the blame on her
superb the way navya's behaviour
reminds him his own behaviour
let see what will happened
at the end of this game
continue soon di
ankita20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update!! reading ur update after days bcoz of my xams.. well can u plz tell in short which was truth which broke Ranbir's and Ritika's relationship?? plzz😊
kikimariasani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wheres the update di :( :(
My like button is not working :(
ganganavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Update please please please update