Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
AFTER many days read TR story feeling soo gud..
O hell dies laughing..
Visesh lol he was nyc ( for de first tym cz Rey was jealous )
Rey complimenting Ishita Ahan its honna v costly..
TaaRey jealous ...
Taarey Scene was superbb.
Ooohahhhaa bathrum connected..
Thnkqq for pm
2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SanDhir_TaaRey

Taarey are so cuteee... 

Swayam... Is so understanding
Vishesh... Hahahahah bichara apne aap halal hone nikla hai
I love ShaRey ka convo
As well as that bathroom ka connection waala part... 
Rey is... Ahhh... He is everything n plus the way u describe him is the best... 
Vishesh ki flirting is nyshhh... 
Rey n Taani both jeko... 
Mastt thaa... 
Waiting for the last update

I'm a bit skeptical about this everything here...please explain itπŸ˜›
2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bista-anzana

AFTER many days read TR story feeling soo gud..
O hell dies laughing..
Visesh lol he was nyc ( for de first tym cz Rey was jealous )
Rey complimenting Ishita Ahan its honna v costly..
TaaRey jealous ...
Taarey Scene was superbb.
Ooohahhhaa bathrum connected..
Thnkqq for pm

I like your logic for liking VisheshπŸ˜†
And why is everyone so damn excited about the connected bathroom...I mean come on.. its just two rooms connected! What else?πŸ˜›
2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: raddhi

When will you update dear

Proof reading it right now
Will update in an hour or so
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Har khata ki hoti hai koi na koi saza
2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ta_Sha--

Mann ma emotion jage 😳

LOLπŸ˜†
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Gham likhe ho qismat mein toh ban hi jati hai waja

DONT INTERRUPT MY SINGING U ALL
2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ta_Sha--

Har khata ki hoti hai koi na koi saza

Which one is this?πŸ˜•
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Pal pal pal har pal har pal
Kaise kate ga pal har pal

DONT INTERRUPT MY SINGING U ALL
2111_shweta thumbnail

Hola Peeps.πŸ˜ƒ

Here is the final part of this fan fiction!

Enjoy reading.😳

Part 50

It was the day of the engagement. Taani rushed in to take a bath as soon as she woke up. She went into the bathroom and quickly got undressed and turned on the shower. Hearing the shower running, Rey turned the knob of the door interconnecting their bathrooms. Taani saw the knob turning and quickly wrapped a towel around herself. Rey came in with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Taani: Aap yahan kya kar rahe ho?😲

Rey: Meine suna hai ki paani bohot hi important resource hai and as a responsible citizen of this country I pledge to not waste it.

Taani: What?πŸ˜•

Rey: Nahi samjhi?

Taani: Nah.

Rey: See if we bathe together we will save about 56 litres of water!

Taani: Really? (Crossed her arms across her chest when she understood what he meant.)

Rey: Yeah!

Taani: Rey aap ja rahe ho ya nahi?

Rey: Nahi!😎

Taani: Mein mazak nahi kar rahi. Jayiye yahan se.

Rey: Mein bhi mazak nahi kar raha.

He pulled her to him. She struggled to get out of his hold but he didn't allow her and pinned her to the wall. He leaned down to kiss her but she moved her head sideways not letting him. He then held both her hands above her head with his one hand and held her face with the other not letting her move at all. He leaned in again and this time captured her lips, moulding his perfectly with hers. He continued leaving a trail of kisses down her neck and stopped to look at her when he reached to the towel wrapped around her chest. She closed her eyes granting him permission and the next thing she knows he was caressing her entire body with his firm yet tender touch and his soft kisses. She moaned when he bit her belly button and continued his trail downwards.

"TAANI!"

She jerked up and came to reality. She was sitting on her bed and her mom was standing in front of her.

Naina: Kabse awaaz laga rahi hoon..itna bhi koi sota hai? Aaj Swayam ki engagement hai. Chalo abh utho and freshen up. Come down fast. We have a lot of work to do.

Her mom moved out of her room. Her eyes trailed behind her and then she saw Rey walk past her room talking to Sara, one of Sharon's cousins. She blushed furiously seeing him.

Taani (thinking): Voh sab kya tha? Was that my dream? Did I dream of me and Rey making out in the bathroom☺️

Taani got freshened up and went downstairs where everyone was present discussing what all everyone needs to do. From the corner of her eyes she saw Rey stealing glances at her and blushed, more due to her dream than him looking at her. The more she looked at Rey the more she was turning red. She had to get a grip on herself so she excused herself and went to the terrace. She was gazing far away when she felt a pair of hands wrap around her. She panicked and turned around.

Rey: Kya hua? It's just me.

She couldn't stop her thoughts from haunting her and left blushing leaving a confused Rey behind her.

Vishesh: Who the hell do you think you are?

Vishesh had seen Rey sneak behind Taani to the terrace and had followed him. He saw the panic on Taani's face when Rey got close to her. So as soon as Taani left he barged in to have a word with Rey.

Rey: What?

Vishesh: Listen I saw what you did. Taani se tum durr raho samjhe! Swayam ke friend ho isiliye chod raha hoon warna..

Rey: Warna kya?

Vishesh: Jo keh raha hoon wahi karo!

Vishesh left while Rey was standing there with fury building inside him. Vishesh was now getting on his nerves. He somehow controlled his anger and moved in only to get attacked by Swayam.

Swayam: Kahan tha tu? I really need your help. Chal mere saath.

Swayam dragged Rey to his room. Rey didn't get a chance to refuse and just followed him.

Swayam: Okay bata inn dono mein se kaunsi sherwani pehenu?

Rey: Are you serious? Iske liye tu mujhe yahan kheech ke le aaya?

Swayam: Yeah!

Rey: Jo pehenana hai pehen. I have important things to look after.

Swayam: Aaj meri sagai hai. Isse important aur kya ho sakta hai?

Rey calmed down a bit. Swayam was right, it was his day today and Rey had no right to spoil it due to his foul mood. He made Swayam choose his sherwani. He had already seen Sharon's lehenga earlier so keeping that in mind suggested him what to wear for the night.

Later that day he tried to talk to Taani but she kept running away whenever she saw him. He tried a lot to approach her but some or the other obstacle came his way. Frustrated, he continued helping in the last minute engagement preparations.

After a light lunch everyone started getting ready. The palace looked deserted as everyone was locked into their rooms. Rey had a quick nap and was now washing his face to come out of his sleepiness. He heard some noises coming from the adjacent bathroom so he quietly opened the door joining the two rooms. He saw Taani struggling to zip up her dress. The zip had got entangled with the cloth and Taani was finding it difficult to move it. He approached her and gently grabbed the zip from her hands and pulled it up. Taani gasped seeing him and quickly turned making her back hit the wall. The dream flashed in her mind yet again which caused blood to creep up making her cheeks a light shade of pink.

Taani: Aap yahan kya kar rahe ho?

She looked down avoiding eye contact. He held her hand and walked out into her room and made her sit on her bed. He knelt down in front of her.

Rey: Baat kya hai Taani? Tum mujhse aise bhaag kyun rahi ho?

Taani didn't answer immediately and kept looking down at her hands which were on her lap. He lifted her chin up and made her look at him. By now she had turned to a deep shade of red. He smiled lightly seeing her blush and placed a kiss on her forehead making her go redder, if it was even possible. She hugged him tight burying her face into his hard chest.

Taani: Pleasedon'tjudgemewhenItellyouthis.

He didn't understand a word of what she said and pulled her apart. He gave her a questioning look asking her to repeat.

Taani: Aap please mujhe judge mat karna after you hear what I tell you.

Rey: Meine tumhe kab judge kiya hai jo abh karunga?

Holding his hands tightly she started.

Taani: Today morning I saw a dream jisme aap.. I mean hum.. we were.. (she gulped hard and continued) we were making out in my bathroom.

Rey smirked mentally but didn't show it on his face, letting her continue.

Taani: You came in through that door and asked me if we could..

Rey: What did you say? (He raised his eyebrows smirking lightly.)

Taani: No, not that! (She blushed at his thoughts.) You asked if we could have bath together.

Rey: Taani abh mein itna bhi shareef nahi hoon ki bas nahane ke liye poochu. (He gave a cocky smile.) I'm sure kuch aur bhi hua hoga.πŸ˜‰

Taani: Kuch nahi hua as mom ne mujhe utha diya! (She gave him a grumpy look but a blush crept her face as soon as she realized what she said, making her break her eye contact.)

Rey: Oh, toh yeh baat hai.

Taani gave him a weird look wondering what he meant.

Rey: Tumhe bura lag raha hai ki tumhari dream complete nahi hui and hence you are feeling shy. But Taani isme sharmane ki kya baat hai? You could have asked me in the morning itself. Mein bina shikayat ke tumhari dream poori kar deta.😎

Her eyes widened and her mouth hung open hearing what he said. She started hitting him with her hands. He kept dodging her, getting hit a few times but finally managed to hold her hands behind her back and pinned her to his body.

Rey: Taani tumhe guilty feel karne ki jarurat nahi hai. You are not the only person who gets such dreams. It's natural. You don't need to be shy about it and definitely not from me.

Taani: Mein bas.. I didn't know what you would think of me after knowing all that.

Rey: You really want to know what I think?

Taani: Haan.

Rey: Well mujhe lagta hai ki tum mujhse bohot pyaar karti ho.😳

Taani: Voh toh mein karti hoon.😳

She hugged him laying her head near his heart. She had thought that Rey would judge her. What she didn't know was that he loved her more than she thought he did. The tiny fear which was in her heart from the day they were together flew away leaving her more than happy to fall head over heels in love with him.

Swayam and Sharon exchanged rings. The entire venue was filled with applause for the two newly engaged couple. They moved ahead to take blessings from the elders and other people started congratulating them one by one. Rey spotted Taani laughing with the girls. He was adoring the smile that didn't leave her. She felt his eyes on her and scanned the room to see him looking at her. She smiled back at him when their eyes met. He gestured through sign language that he wished to be with her where Swayam and Sharon were right now. She assured him that they would be there soon.

After the engagement function was over and almost all the guests had left, the youngsters came out and sat in the garden as no one was willing to retire for the day. They were casually talking about each other and discussing about their lovers and guessing which would be the next couple to get engaged.

Sara: Toh Rey tum batao.

Rey: Kya?

Sara: About the list of your girlfriends. I know from Sharon that you are the most popular lad in college. So tumhari kaafi girlfriends rahi hongi. Hai na?

Rey: Bilkul nahi! (He gave a horrified look.)

Vicky: Rey, tu jhoot kyun bol raha hai? Voh Ruhi, Huma, Aashi..

Aashi: Oyye!

Nil: Okay not Aashi, par voh kaun? (He looked at Sharon.)

Sharon: Kripa!πŸ˜›

Nil: Haan!

Vicky: Inn sabko tu bhool gaya?

Ishita: Itni saari girlfriends!😲

Rey: Ishita, tum inki baaton ko kya seriously le rahi ho?

Sharon: But Rey we are telling the truth, at least I am.πŸ˜›

Rey gave a fake smile to Sharon but didn't answer back.

Abhinav: Really? If you don't mind mujhe kuch tips doge, please.

Rey: Engagement iski (pointing to Swayam) hui hai aur tum mujhse tips maang rahe ho?

Swayam: Because tum jyada experienced ho.πŸ˜‰

Taani: Guys, aap sab kyun Rey ki taang kheech rahe ho?

Vishesh: Tumhe kyun itna bura lag raha hai?πŸ˜›

Vishesh had confronted Taani regarding the morning terrace incidence. She was happy in a way that Vishesh had stood by her side but she didn't want to push Rey's limit any further and had told Vishesh about her relationship with Rey. Vishesh was really happy that she had finally found her prince charming.

Niki: Tum kyun chup ho? You should join in as well!

Taani: No I'm fine.

Sara: Rey, I seriously asked you.

Rey: Alright toh suno, I am in love with this amazing girl.. (He got interrupted.)

Sara: Naam kya hai uska? Is she in your college? How long are you two dating?

Rey: Voh sab mein abhi nahi bata sakta.

Abhinav: Theek hai, but tumhe uske bare mein hume kuch batana hoga!

Taani: Guys, mumma ne kuch kaam diya tha aur mein karna bhool gayi hoon. Mein voh khatam karke aati hoon.

Niki: Hell no! You're not going anywhere. Yansh go ahead.

Vishesh (to Taani): Now let's hear about his love. πŸ˜‰

Taani blushed at his comment and turned her attention to Rey.

Rey: Uske baare mein tumhe kya batau? She came in my life to make me fall in love, to teach me how grateful it feels when you have someone to call as your own. Jab mein usse pehli baar mila toh mujhe voh bohot weird lagi thi par tabhi mujhse kisine kahan ki voh "cutely weird" hai. Uss baat ka ehsaas aur uska importance meri life mein mujhe tab pata chala jab voh mujhse durr ja rahi thi. Par mein bhi Rey tha. I mean abh bhi hoon, but mein usse mujhse durr jaane nahi de sakta tha. I couldn't let this weird girl leave my life. So, I expressed what I felt for her and gladly she accepted me. Uske baad we've faced a lot but she never left my side, kabhi mera saath nahi choda. Even though many times I was wrong, mujhe kabhi usne yeh feel nahi hone diya ki galati meri thi. I do sometimes wonder if I really deserve her but then she makes be believe that yes I do. Rey certainly can't live without his..

He stopped realizing her was about to tell her name to everyone. He then looked at everyone who had an awed look on their faces. He then looked at Taani who was sitting teary eyed but with a wide smile on her face. He mouthed her and completed his sentence, "Rey certainly can't live without his Taani!" She replied back, "And Taani can't live without her Rey!"

Ishita: Awe. That's so cute.

Vishesh: Rey I'm sorry for that morning incident.

Swayam: Morning incident?

Vishesh: Haan aaj subah I saw him with Taani. Aur agar pehle pata hota ki he is already in a relationship with.. someone.. mein waise react nahi karta.

Niki: Thoda detail mein batao na jo dekha tha.πŸ˜›

Rey: It's alright. And Nik just mind your own business!

Shivam: Rey. (Warning him about his tone.)

Rey: Abh yahin baki reh gaya tha! Good night guys.

Niki: Hehehehe.πŸ˜†

The next morning was very lazy. Everyone was exhausted and still in the engagement zone. The mayhem which was before the event had turned into a complete hush. Juhi came into Rey's room when she found he had awakened.

Juhi: Good morning.

Rey (yawning): Morning.

Juhi: Chalo abhi utho.

She sat down on the bed beside him. He shifted his position and kept his head on her lap.

Juhi: Aaj bada pyaar aa raha hai?

Rey: Mom.. (whining) Mujhe sona hai aur isse comfortable pillow koi nahi hai.

Niki: Mom this is certainly not fair. Aapne mujhe sone nahi diya aur isse de rahi ho. (She barged into his room shouting)

Rey: This prick can never see me peaceful.

Niki: Yansh up now! Else mein mom ko tumhare aur Ta..

Rey: I'm up! (He got up hastily)

Juhi: Waise Rey tumhe apna promise yaad hai?

Rey: Haan haan yaad hai. Why do you think that I don't want to tell you?🀒

Juhi: Tumhari harkate hi aisi hai. Khair voh sab chodo. Your dad and I are invited to lunch by one of his business associate and he wants you two to come as well.

Rey: Jana jaruri hai?

Niki: Dad ne already kaha hai ki we both will join.

Rey: Alright, but now go. I need some more sleep.

Niki: As if I'll let you sleep?😈

Niki stood by her words and didn't let Rey take another nap. Accepting defeat he got up and was in search of Taani. He wanted to inform her that he would be gone the entire afternoon. But later he found out that she had gone out with her mom early morning. Feeling bored roaming around, he decided to go out. He informed his mom that he would reach the restaurant directly and left to see his would be "sasural".

Yuvraj: Naina, tumne Taani se baat ki?

Naina: Nahi aaj isiliye usse leke gayi thi par uski baate khatam ho toh mein kuch kahun na uss se!

Taani: Kya baat mumma?

Taani was finding her mom weird since the time she asked her to go out with her early morning. Now when she heard her parents talk she was sure something was wrong.

Yuvraj: Hume tumse ek bohot jaruri baat karni hai.

Taani: Kya?

Naina: Kal tumhare liye ek rishta aaya hai. Ladke se hum dono mile, bohot hi atcha hai.

Taani: Don't tell me ki aapne mujhse bina pooche haan bol diya?😲

Swayam: Taani itna kyun chilla rahi ho?

Swayam heard Taani yelling and came to see what the matter was.

Taani: Mumma ne mera rishta kisike saath fix kar diya!

Swayam: What?

Naina: Itna kyun hyper ho rahi ho tum? Tumhi ne toh kaha tha ki tum kisise pyaar nahi karti aur yeh ladka hume atcha laga. Aur sirf ek meeting fix ki hai. Rishta fix nahi kiya hai.

Taani: Par mumma mein nahi ja sakti.

Yuvraj: Kyun par? Aur abhi time hogaya hai. It's not right if we cancel now.

Taani: Par papa aapko yeh cancel karna hoga!

Yuvraj: Kyun par?

Taani: Kyunki mein.. mein.. voh.. mein.. kyunki.. (taking in a deep breath she continued) I'm pregnant!

Naina: Kya?😲 Tum hosh mein ho?

Swayam: Taani yeh sab kya hai?

Taani: Bhai it's the truth.

Yuvraj: Taani abhi mujhe iss baare mein kuch baat nahi karni. Tum jake ready ho jao. Hume jana hai.

Taani: Par papa.

Yuvraj: Go and get ready. NOW!

He was shocked on hearing her. He didn't know how and what to do. Hence to access what she said he asked her to get ready or lunch. He had to think of a subtle way to reject the proposal.

Taani moved out and Swayam followed her.

Swayam: Taani tum?

Taani: Bhai Rey kahan hai?

Swayam: Tum pregnant ho?

Taani: Bhai Rey kahan hai? (She raised her voice.)

Swayam: Uske dad ki kuch meeting thi aur usse bhi vahan bulaya gaya tha. Voh sab kabke nikal gaye hai.

Taani: Mujhe Rey se baat karni hai. I.. I have to tell him.

Swayam: Usse iss sab ke baare nahi pata?

Naina: Taani tum abhi tak yahin ho? We have to leave.

Taani: Bhai aap..

Swayam: I'm coming with you!

Naina: Swayam tum thake huye hoge.

Swayam: Nahi chachi. Mein abhi ready hoke aaya.

Taani was continuously trying to call Rey but his phone was switched off. She felt like crying. Since the last few days everything wrong was happening with the two of them. First her slip of tongue then Swayam's anger at them and now this marriage proposal. "Tumhari mom Vishesh aur tumhari baat kar rahi thi" she remembered Rey's words. A thought crossed her mind that the proposal was of Vishesh. But why would he send her a proposal when he knew she was in love with Rey. And if he really did send her mom would have told her at night itself.

Rey was sitting with his family at the restaurant. His father's colleague had still not arrived. He removed his phone to kill time and saw that the battery was dead. He saw Niki eyeing their parents and turned to look at them. They were whispering something to each other and he could hear his name coming here and there.

Rey: Mere baare mein kya baat kare rahe ho?

Juhi: Kuch nahi.

Rey: Mom abh aap baatein chupa rahi ho.

Rannvijay: You really want to know?

Niki: I don't know about him, but I do!😈

Rey: Batayiye.

Rannvijay: Mere jo colleague hai, unhone kal engagement mein apni beti ke baare mein bataya.

Rey: Are you telling me ki yahan mein kisi ladki se milne aaya hoon?

Juhi: He wanted to meet you Rey aur aise na bolna atcha nahi lagta.

Rey: Aur mujhse bina puche kisi ladki ke saath mera rishta fix karna atcha lagta hai?

Juhi: Humne kuch fix nahi kiya hai. It's just a casual lunch.

Rey: Cool! You people enjoy, mein chala. (He got up to leave.)

Rannvijay: Rey sit down now! Hume pata hai ki you are in love with some girl jiska naam tum hume nahi bata rahe ho, but yeh sab kal unse nahi keh sakta tha mein. Isiliye yeh lunch meeting fix ki. Agar hum tumhare baare mein soch sakte ho toh tum bhi meri respect rakhne ke liye yahan baith sakte ho.

Rey lowered his head understanding his father and sat down.

Rey: Sorry. Voh bas..

Juhi: I can understand, par tum humari condition bhi toh samjho.

Rey: Sorry I over reacted. Par aap mujhe sach bhi toh bata sakte the.

Niki: Sach pata hota toh tum yahan nahi hote.

Rey: Wait a minute. Tujhe pata tha?

Niki: Yeah! Duh!

Rey: How could you not tell me?

Niki: Yeh priceless look kaise miss kar sakti thi mein.😎

Rey: Mom I'm telling you, yeh ladki meri behen nahi ho sakti.

Niki: Chup kar oyye.

Rannvijay: Tum dono shaant ho jao, voh log aa gaye hai.

Rey turned around and saw a girl about his age entering with a man, who he assumed was her father. But then the sight he saw made his eyes locked to the door. Taani was coming in with Swayam and her parents.

Rey: Taani?

Taani felt Rey call her and she instantly scanned around to find him. She saw him looking at her with wide eyes. She thanked the lords for sending him there to rescue her and started running towards him. Tears had started to flow down her eyes. Rey panicked seeing her and instantly got up. She came crashing to him and started crying hysterically in his arms. He couldn't understand what was going on. He tried to calm her down but nothing was working. He then saw Swayam and her parents approach them. He managed to pull her apart from him and cupped her face. He wiped her tears away and asked her not to cry.

Rey: Kya hua?

Taani: Rey voh..

Rey: Bolo.

Niki: Yansh, let her sit atleast.

Rey made her sit next to him. The others sat as well. By now Taani had stopped crying but was sniffing and trying to control herself.

Naina: I really don't know what to say. Yahan yeh sab.

Juhi: Samajh sakti hoon.

Swayam: Rey, tu yahan?

Rey: Haan mujhe yeh sab kisi ladki, ek minute tum sab yahan kaise?

Niki: Finally!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Swayam: Taani ke liye kal koi rishta aaya tha. Chachi ne abhi bataya aur jabse isko pata chala hai (pointing at Taani) tabse she was trying to call you aur abhi dekha toh..

Rey: Rishta? Mom will you explain?

(Rey finally put two and two together and understood what was going on)

Niki: You took so long to find out.

Rey: Tujhe toh mein baadme dekh lunga pehle mom aap batayiye.

Juhi: Tumhe kya laga I won't find out the girl?

Rey: Par yeh drama karne ki kya jarurat thi? Dekh rahi hai aap uska natija?

He gave Taani a side hug making her calm down in his touch.

Niki: Meine kahan na. Priceless look!πŸ˜›

Swayam: Yahan ho kya raha hai?πŸ˜•

Niki: Mein batati hoon. Yansh was not telling mom the name of the girl he is in love with. Par mom itni smart hai ki voh samajh gayi aur phir aisi cheezein chupane ke liya koi toh punishment deni hi thi. Toh she came up with this plan.

FLASHBACK

Juhi: Aapki beti bohot hi khush dikh rahi hai.

Taani was blushing thinking about Rey and his antics in her room.

Naina: Haan. Abhi yeh shaadi wala mahol hai aur usse yeh sab bohot pasand hai. Bachpan mein kehti thi ki meri shaadi mein aap aisa karna, mujhe yeh sab chahiye aur kya kya.

Juhi: Every girl dreams of a grand wedding.

Naina: Voh toh hai.

Juhi: Toh aapka kya khayal hai uski shaadi ka?

Naina: Aap aise?

Juhi: Sahi soch rahi hai aap.

Naina: Aap sachme Rey aur Taani ki..

Juhi: Haan. Mein Rey ko atchese jaanti hoon. Aur yeh bhi jaanti hoon ki voh Taani se pyaar karta hai.

Naina: Pyaar?

Juhi: Haan. Rey ne ek heera pasand kiya hai aur agar aapki marzi ho toh hum iss rishte ko aage badhana chahenge.

Naina: Mujhe Taani se baat karni hogi. Mera matlab hai, usne kabhi Rey ke bare mein baat nahi ki mujhse par mujhe vo dono ko ek saath dekh kar lagta tha ki dono pyaar karte hai ek dusre se.

Juhi: Iska matlab hai ki aapko bhi nahi pata tha?

Naina: Nahi. Infact Taani se meine khud poocha tha agar voh kisise pyaar karti hai ya nahi, tab bhi mujhe kuch nahi bataya usne.

Juhi: Dono ko sabak seekhana chahiye. Nai?😈

FLASHBACK ENDS

Swayam: Chachi, aap Rey ki baat kar rahi thi?

Naina: Haan.

Taani: Toh aapne yeh pehle kyun nahi bataya?

Naina: Tumne bhi toh mujhse yeh baat chupayi.

Niki: Correct aunty! Inko atchi punishment mili hai.πŸ˜›

Taani: Niki tumhe yeh sab ke baare mein kab pata chala?

Niki: Aaj subah and no mein tumhe nahi bata sakti thi when we met in the morning. (She continued guessing what Taani's next question would have been.)

Rey: Taani rehne do. Isse kuch expect karna hi useless hai.

Niki: Taani tumhe iss jaise insensitive insaan mein aisa kya dikha?

Taani: Jo tumhe Shivam mein dikha.πŸ˜‰

Niki: Atcha abh mood theek hogaya?

Swayam: Niki, kuch puchna tha.

Niki: Pucho.

Swayam: Tum sabke saath itni bakwas karne ke liye itni energy kahan se laati ho?

Everyone started laughing while Niki just pouted and made faces ignoring them.

Yuvraj: So abh jab rishta fix hogaya hai hume inki shaadi jald hi kara deni chahiye.

Rannvijay: I agree.Par pehle Swayam ki toh ho jaye.

Yuvraj: Iski shaadi mein abhi waqt hai.

Juhi: Haan. Par hume kaunsi jaldi hai?

Yuvraj: Rey, tumhe kya lagta hai?

Rey: Jo aap sab ko theek lage.

Naina: Agle mahine?

Juhi: Koi problem hai? I mean aise jaldi?

Naina: Voh hum.. hum nahi chahate ki koi inpe sawaal uthaye.

Juhi: Baat kya hai?

Naina: Taani pregnant hai.

Taani (murmuring): Shit!

Rey looked at Taani and saw her sitting with eyes tightly closed. He held her and she opened her eyes. One look at her and he understood.

Juhi: Kya?

Naina: Hume bhi usne abhi bataya.

Niki saw Rey trying to hide his smile. But this wasn't the happy "I will be a father" smile, it was like he was trying to control his laughter.

Niki: Yansh tujhe hassi kyun aa rahi?

Everyone looked at him. He took a deep breath to stop his laughter from spilling out.

Rey: Toh Taani, aaj kaunsi movie dekh rahi thi tum?

He gave a cocky smile to her and she buried her face in his chest wanting to disappear.

Swayam: Movie?

Rey: Mein toh samajh gaya Swayam, par tu abhi tak nahi samjha.

Swayam: Kya?

Rey: Yaad kar.

It clicked Swayam. Back in the time when Taani wanted to meet Rey and he wasn't ready to she had made the same excuse. Swayam had read her message and got furious at Rey. They all had had a great laugh on learning the truth.

Swayam: Taani seriously? Tumhe aur koi bahana nahi mila?

Naina: Bahana?

Rey: Haan. Yeh inn madam ka excuse tha to not meet the guy.

Naina: Taani?

Taani: Mumma voh.. mujhe kuch aur nahi sujh raha tha.

Taani had turned red due to embarrassment. She had thought that her parents would drop the idea of meeting the guy if they found out that she was pregnant. And later when she came here and saw Rey, she completely forgot about her excuse until her dad brought it up.

Niki: Yeh kahan se seekha tumne?

Swayam: I can't believe that you used the same trick to fool me again.

Taani: Can we please stop talking about this?

Niki: But I want to know more.

Naina took Rey and Taani aside after lunch. She wanted to talk to the two.

Naina: Tum dono se ek baat puch rahi hoon. Sach batana. Have you two ever had a physical relation?

Taani tightened her hold on Rey's hand. She didn't know what to answer. The truth was they had but she didn't want to disclose it to anyone, not even her mom.

Taani: Mumma.. aisa..

Rey: Yes we've had.

Naina: Hmn.

Rey: Aunty I'm madly in love with your daughter and will always love her till the day I die. I promise you that. You don't have to worry about her.

Naina: Abh mujhe yakin ho gaya hai ki you are the right guy for my doll.😳

Soon everyone came to know about Rey and Taani and how much they loved and cared for each other. Rey and Taani were the happiest as they were getting what they had planned for. Taani's parents had accepted Rey for who he was and not for what his relation with Swayam was. The next engagement was being planned.

Scroll down for Epilogue.😊
Edited by 2111_shweta - 6 years ago