Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
"He laughed uncontrollably for the next at least 3 ministers."
He's so coming out of his shell now, spoke a bit more freely about Ma, too. ðŸ˜ƒ
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Have u had your commencement yet? When is it? Wahin commencement robe pehankar did u dance around the tree dancing to a Hindi song?😳 With "dude" watching you?

Yes I had my commencement last Wednesday. He couldn't make it since he was working. 😭
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lagtha hai todays morning quota finished...will wait...enjoy your time nisha...bye people...see u...
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
inniki yannaku romba santhoshama irukku
Yanna idu?? Ipdi panna na trip la eppo concentrate pannanu??
Pardon my mistakes I was so taken over by the happiness that spread through me that I couldn't control using my half cooked baked Tamil

Superooo super
Fantastic aa irukku
Mein nachungi ab
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Yes I had my commencement last Wednesday. He couldn't make it since he was working. 😭

achoda...he is a pg intern right??paavam.internship is almost =slavery...he will compensate for this later...dnt worry... 😉 😊 Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First thing I did as soon as I woke up was beg my colleague for hotspot
Thanks to my mobile that doesn't support internet the tablet works only on WiFi
Read the updates
Took screen shots
Re read them until I got off the train
Now on WiFi s posting
I have a list of things to say
But that I shall after I get ready to get out
Nisha u can take an off whenever u wish to...don't wait for the readership to go low...that's never gonna happen
But we would never want u to stress yourself out
So take a break and come
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

That was one adorable update, when a couple starts to think of about their children, it's a sign they are getting ready for it. ( in my head it's good year away) but nevertheless a big step.

This is what I need after a long and tiring day. Made trips to Costco and Indian store. And yes home goods also. Just putting some final touches to the home.
It will be veggie BBQ, things that I am making, grilled zucchini. Stuffed rEd peppers,
On the skewers it will panner marinated in mint chutney. Mixed peppers with onion. Also red potatos & asparagus done in foil. This is all on grill. White chole, paneer achari on the side with zeera rice and naan.
Salad will be mango+red pepper thinly sliced+cashews with honey ( it's a Thai style and is super yum)
Dessert is apple pie with ice cream. Pie I am baking and ice cream from A&P. I am also making a chocolate cake as my frds like her ice cream with cake, it's a simple one from ghirardelli mix 😉.
I am still deliberating on appetizer if you have any ideas plz post them, I am more keen on some chips,pita and fafafel with 2-3 dips when people are having drinks. People will come at 4 and maybe leave by 9.00 or else I will kick them out just so I can read.😆😃😆

Menu sounds yummy! For appetizers my mom does a really simple but delicious item. Buy some tortillas and cut them in half and then into small strips about 2" wide. Lightly fry until they are golden brown. Once thy cool down they will become crunchy. Then set out an array of items like cucumbers, tomatoes, onions (all chopped fine into small cubes), sev, yogurt, and a few chutneys so people can build their own mixes. Also if you put salt, pepper, and a little lime juice on the chips as soon as they cone out of the oil, they taste good as is too.
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

achoda...he is a pg intern right??paavam.internship is almost =slavery...he will compensate for this later...dnt worry... 😉 😊

Yeah he is just about done with his second year of residency so one more year of that then he plans to do an additional one year fellowship to specialize further.
nividances thumbnail
A funny incident that happened today:

My dad was telling me that my uncle is flying out to Miami next week for work. I asked for flight details and my dad said "Swiss Air, they have a flight from Delhi to Miami with a short stopover in Zurich." I immediately replied "oh R&B hates Swiss Air."

The confused look on my dad's face and the covering up I did to get out of his questions. 😆 I made R&B into some blogger who writes about his travels and now my dad wants a link! 🤣
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

A funny incident that happened today:

My dad was telling me that my uncle is flying out to Miami next week for work. I asked for flight details and my dad said "Swiss Air, they have a flight from Delhi to Miami with a short stopover in Zurich." I immediately replied "oh R&B hates Swiss Air."

The confused look on my dad's face and the covering up I did to get out of his questions. 😆 I made R&B into some blogger who writes about his travels and now my dad wants a link! 🤣

🤣 tell him he is on vacation from his travels bcoz of some family issues...AGM is nearing na??and he is really planning for some miniatures!so you will not be lying completely!!