Software Symphony 23 - Page 33

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

Originally posted by ishruhi

we missed you swaram...happy to see you back!!!

Hello swaram Smile I'm dristi. I can vouch for the fact that u were missed. Our medico here would make posts about it LOL I hope you r in a better place now with things going around u. Life does get a bit overwhelming at times. Ppl here just tend to unwind over a chapter of SOSY LOL
Nice to meet you dristi. That's lovely of you to say. No doubt that SOSY was my escape! 
Originally posted by swaram

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by swaram

A very big congo on this amazing journey Nisha!ClapClap
 Glad to see you back and back you are with a bang. Such heart-wrenching updates. You bring out depth of emotions with such realism, it is a joy to read such writing as well as painful to connect with the raw emotions of these characters. My heart feels heavy feeling R&B's pain , life is so unfair! Such a beautiful bonding between the mother and son , cruelly cut short by fate!Cry 

R&B remembers with fondness , each and every action of his beloved mother.He must have replayed them in his mind over and over again for him to remeber every small detail attached to his mom especially of the last few days.  The fateful day, the news that would shatter the peace and happiness of every member of the family, perhaps he came face to face with emotions he never thought existed in him, the involuntary flowing of tears, his fear to even think of what his ma must be going through. Such misery! 
And for the first time : There was nobody at the airport to receive him.Cry

His flat left as is by a dazed R&B, the sheer realism of such an occurance. Could it have been otherwise? Sam and R&B , they have been each other's emotional support through the crisis , while Tan has been the strong anchor who has kept the rocking boat of Bhallas from capsizing. 
The remarks of Savvy that She must go check on Ranjan and her apparant calmness  give me the feeling that she never really believed in her heart that Ranjan was guilty, though R&B did assume that. She was most definitely distressed and angry with Ranjan like any wife would be. Ranjan seemed to be devastated as well, not gone unnoticed by R&B. What transipred between Ranjan and Savvy remains to be seen. But , obviously he could not convince Savvy to return to MM, instead she chose to go to HK to her son's place which probably gave her some much needed solace. I just wish her death was a tragic accident and she did intend to come back after a break. Their cute conversation before the fateful day...
Just heart breaking to see a beautiful mother and son bond cut off so abruptly. Life so Brutal!Ouch

WHERE WERE YOU?
Europe mein summer vacations chaloo? Youve been gone for MONTHS? or MANY THREADSCry

Wow. I thought nobody really missed my absence considering my limited posts. Thanks.Big smile
Nahin re, their vacations start in first week of July. I had gone into my shell for sometime , just too much going on in life, lets just say, have been better. A phase when you feel nothing is going right, nothing is moving and nothing seems to be in your hands. Well, I am taking this as a test of faith. Sorry for my sob story but thanks to your SoSy , it has been my getaway all through, though I have not responded for many threads. Will try to be more regular.Smile

NO MY DEAR some of us stalk this thread  many times a day ...end up reading most of ehats written. 
I remember Nisha talking about you not being there sometime agoSmile

Welcome back!
mirchy buttery mixed update!!aha!!!
Ayyo!! LASYA rotates a good 30 degrees on the bed, sucking her fists and trying to lift lower body, sucks on her toes!!!! My imagination is going all gooeyyyDay Dreaming
R&B and II ROFL and here she thought that he had no sex drive!! He's so reassured that the baby won't understand a thing. Thank God this is one who hasn't begun talking yet! I've heard so many stories of parents being embarrassedLOL

I really really wonder what is the poker promise???Big smile
Originally posted by dristi64

Ayyo!! LASYA rotates a good 30 degrees on the bed, sucking her fists and trying to lift lower body, sucks on her toes!!!! My imagination is going all gooeyyyDay Dreaming
R&B and IIROFLand here she thought that he had no sex drive!! He's so reassured that the baby won't understand a thing. Thank God this is one who hasn't begun talking yet! I've heard so many stories of parents being embarrassedLOL

I really really wonder what is the poker promise???Big smile

II and dude will have many embrassing moments when their miniatures around.
The dude just can't controlROFLEdited by putti77 - 6 years ago
all are tormenting II!!!laasya too!!!how embarassing misunderstanding by laasya!!! ROFL mama ne kiya sab and chithi ko mila sab kuch!!!
Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

He played  a trick cute so ashu gets Lasya on her bday ,do I get an R&B/Ranjan hug on mine Embarrassed

I know u said no to talking but Just this last one on Ranjan..

If I make Ranjan guilty you are all welcome to fly down and smack meLOL

if you make him guilty i will get monobacterium how will i be able to travel ..my husband will have to come into IF and find out .. i will tell him .. so u need to warn me..before handWink
But u know he is not guiltyBig smile

And Shev chanakya was a brahmin for a reason :-) i will do the same..

Nisha will let you deal with Ranjan but the only thing in my brain that makes sense is he is in MM for Savvy for a promise he made to her before she died to watch over their kids and not let them be alone..and every mom will tell the same ki agar mujhe kuch hojaye no matter what hang on to the kids and  alsoif Savvy hadnt forgiven him he would have not have been in peace about her..

chalo mera quota hogaya LOLLOL
I am off this weekend to the beach i am sure will be checking from there too Wink urgh i have to pack ..and its sooo annoying while i am typing my husband is packing and his parents are gushing over thaaat like seriouslyAngry

@ bold - Good thinking. Aap Savvy ki antar atma ho kya? I doubt if anyone likes Ranjan as much ypu and Savvy do??!!!!!! Big smileLOL

nahi asma me a mom too :-) and no there are several folks in this thread who adore Ranjan actually shruti,shev and so many more i am just the most vocal amongst them .. cause i love to write Ranjan gush of late LOLLOL
and Shruti totally totally lovely idea!!!ClapClap
I always go with with Nisha said she told us  RAnjan will never be proved guilty or not guilty just like R&B and II will never say ILU so this you suggestion will  be perfect..

Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

a minute is supposed to have 60 seconds why is it looking like it have more.
Update in an hour was the call holding for hour changing rules of time.

I was about to make a post on it when the update arrived LOL
Still following ipl??  It's CSK and RCB today. Hope the former makes it to the finals. Fingers crossed!!