Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swathi

I was SURE u were going to love this one, I am happy u do
Ashu:Yes... ultimately this story is ABOUT these TWO,
Vidya SO GOOD TO SEE U Hope u had a fun vacy

I guess everyone is busy due to the long weekend

I will see what the readership is if there arent too many around I will take a break too

Ashu:You must thank Shevane, SHE PMed me a link, very kindly

THANKS SHEV

why is there a doubt about the readership?or you said about readers getting online now??if you want to take a weekend break,pls do so!we will wait...though impatiently... πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a heart lifting episode Nisha...II &  R&B imagining their future babies was just what we all wanted to read πŸ˜ƒ
I love the way you switch from heart rending to heart warming and still keep the seamless symphony melliflous πŸ˜Š
Enjoy the long weekend with family and please take a break...we can subsist on the 22 previous threads and regroup next week !!!
Hsp.canada thumbnail
That was one adorable update, when a couple starts to think of about their children, it's a sign they are getting ready for it. ( in my head it's good year away) but nevertheless a big step.
This is what I need after a long and tiring day. Made trips to Costco and Indian store. And yes home goods also. Just putting some final touches to the home.
It will be veggie BBQ, things that I am making, grilled zucchini. Stuffed rEd peppers, 
On the skewers it will panner marinated in mint chutney. Mixed peppers with onion. Also red potatos & asparagus done in foil. This is all on grill. White chole, paneer achari on the side with zeera rice and naan.
Salad will be mango+red pepper thinly sliced+cashews with honey ( it's a Thai style and is super yum)
Dessert is apple pie with ice cream. Pie I am baking and ice cream from A&P. I am also making a chocolate cake as my frds like her ice cream with cake, it's a simple one from ghirardelli mix πŸ˜‰.
I am still deliberating on appetizer if you have any ideas plz post them,  I am more keen on some chips,pita and fafafel with 2-3 dips when people are having drinks.  People will come at 4 and maybe leave by 9.00 or else I will kick them out just so I can read.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loving the Lasya-filled updates! She is ADORABLE!! 
RnB and II's dream of the future was beautiful and picture perfect! He wants a couple of mini-IIs, in davanis and singing and all... while she wants a little RnB the bookworm.. Loved it! β€οΈ

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha how do u manage to write such adorable heart warming update...i loveee the way they imagine about the kids...I really want them to have kids now even if its too early..:plsss nishaaa ...lets just fast forward it to their kids and then come back to present ;)
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

why is there a doubt about the readership?or you said about readers getting online now??if you want to take a weekend break,pls do so!we will wait...though impatiently... πŸ˜‰

Nisha, I am travelling (official tour) but still checking for updates both morning and evening. No breaks. 

In Delhi as of now and while reading the sign boards for directions I miss Sosy although more.  

The only travel mode left (until Thursday) for reading Sosy was Flight. Now have done that as well. Soon after boarding and before the signals are gone my worry was that should be able to finish your first update post your tour.

I hope could convey how glued I am to Sosy.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh my god! Oh my god!
Rain of happy updates 😊. The beautiful imagination. Dude wants 2 to 3 mini IIs and she wans mini RnB. Nisha please ek se tho shuru karo. We are all waiting.
The thought of II becoming pregnant gives me goosebumps 🀣

He wants to kids to call them amma-appa😊. Could anything be adorable than this?
Ab Ashu ka birthday ho gaya, please ab hamara hero ka birhday ke baare me zara sochnaπŸ˜‰

Manny came with Vik and didn't look happy 😑

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dsgirl

Nisha how do u manage to write such adorable heart warming update...i loveee the way they imagine about the kids...I really want them to have kids now even if its too early..:plsss nishaaa ...lets just fast forward it to their kids and then come back to present ;)

going in its own current pace and relishing each and every bit-this souds yummy for me... πŸ‘
ishruhi thumbnail
vidya,happy to see you back...
ishruhi thumbnail
"Umm... when ever we have
them... "I mean him" "4 ya 5
saal?" she said

so she declared she want a him first!!!these are good signs!!;