Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Now that I'm home, my family refuses to leave me alone for even a minute so I have to sneak away to just read updates, forget about opening my laptop to comment. πŸ˜†

I loved these last few updates Nisha. The flashbacks were gut wrenching. All I could focus on was how much a son loved his ma and how his entire world was shattered when he lost her. As for the latest chapter, I absolutely loved the imagined scenes. II's wall broke down a little further today as she possessively referred to her husband as "mine" and thought about how it would be to have kids...it's a small step for man and a huge leap for II. πŸ˜ƒ Also the way she expressed her displeasure that he always loses at poker...she doesn't even want to touch his money, but the wife in her can't help but feel bad when hubby loses. Awww, so cute! 😳

Hope you enjoy the long weekend Nisha! Take a break...you very well deserve it. 😊
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

🀣 tell him he is on vacation from his travels bcoz of some family issues...AGM is nearing na??and he is really planning for some miniatures!so you will not be lying completely!!

I pretended to look it up on my phone (that's how I read the update) and then I told him the link isn't working so the blog may not exist anymore. πŸ˜†
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

🀣 tell him he is on vacation from his travels bcoz of some family issues...AGM is nearing na??and he is really planning for some miniatures!so you will not be lying completely!!

Provide the SoSY linkπŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nivi

I am rofling 
🀣

nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Provide the SoSY linkπŸ˜‰

Ma asks for a synopsis of what's happening in SoSy land from time to time since she heard some chapters when she was staying with me while I was sick and my flatmates read the story out loud to me so I could keep up. But papa ko pata chala to I will get a lecture about the ills of social media and how it's corrupting society.
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nivi

I am rofling
🀣

😳    πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nividances

Ma asks for a synopsis of what's happening in SoSy land from time to time since she heard some chapters when she was staying with me while I was sick and my flatmates read the story out loud to me so I could keep up. But papa ko pata chala to I will get a lecture about the ills of social media and how it's corrupting society.

Ditto mera situation if dad knows πŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail
Chalo I'm out for the rest of the weekend since we have family and friends coming over tomorrow to stay until Monday.
nividances thumbnail
I will periodically check for updates though Nisha in case you decide to keep posting over the weekend. 😊
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

I will periodically check for updates though Nisha in case you decide to keep posting over the weekend. 😊

this is what we all do!!we will say i am taking a break and the next moment itself we will start missing sosy...and will say,"ok i wil check in b/w"!!! πŸ˜›