Asad Zoya FF Obsession Of Your Love

-PizzyLuvAsya- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
                 ASADZOYA FF
        OBSESSION of your love ...
                  ~ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ~

Hola people I am new here ! I just read stories of other writers here and I must say they are still addicted to Asya like me . Thanks a lot guys to love our Asya this much . Writers like radadolcevida , asyakabhidreamy, bubble  sanksgian , suearmaniac ,chahanya , astomn , perfectionist ,swapno and there are two others which names I forgot ! All of you are amazing guys I fear what I will write and will I be able to make you feel like Asya days ! Sigh .

For mistakes please forgive me and enjoy the prologue . I am actually nervous because it's my first time . Story is little inspired by PV . But all the story is all mine pure imaginations . Hope you will like it ! 

I was in love with you or still I am . But I  regert loving you !  I daubt that was it true love ? The beautiful  moments I shared with you now pinch my heart like needle . I think I wasn't able to satisfy your needs that's why you leave me !  I give my everything to you . But I can come out of this . I don't want to live anymore but I have to . For our no ! Not our but my son . I will make everything perfect for him . I will be perfect for him . I will gain everything which I lost . But I lost my virginity for you ... 

Girl was beautifully dressed in her white wedding dress . Dark red lipstick with crown of flowers on her head . White short veil on her face . Her kohl lined  almond eyes were sparkling like diamond . Her dress was beautifully designed by dress designer . It was fitted and making visible her curves . Man who won't fall for this ethereal beauty will not be real man . 

-mama mama today I am gonna meet papa right ? 

- yes my baby ! 

- mama is he handsome just like me  ? 

She chuckled sadly  at antics of her son . 

- I don't know baby ! 

they heard horn of car from outside . The boy let out giggle after hearing horn and went to balcony running excitedly . 

- Max come back here ..

- Muum car is here . Papa sent car for us ! Yaay my papa is best ! Let's go mom ...

The baby boy let out hurrey and hugged knees of his mother . Tears of happiness were started coming in her eyes by seeing her son so  much happy . They  went to his level and kissed his chubby cheeks . And hugged him tightly ! 

- Mom my papa is best right ?

She nodded wiping her tears !

- yes baby ...

Someone cleared throat and they looked back at smiling face of an need elderly man . 

- Grandpa see my papa sent car for us ! Now we are gonna ride it right ! Then mom and papa will kiss each other ..

Man smiled at his grandson's antics . He take him in his arms and smiled at his daughter who was going to start her new life . He smiled proudly at her and she returned it with gratitude towards her father !

On the other end of city 

I am still living in memories of your love . I feel alive and dead at same time whenever I recall them . Nothing has left in my hand except cursing god for taking you away from me . The gift you given to me are the most precious gift ever . My life is hell but they make me feel of heaven . I am living for our children . Today I am gonna start my new life . I don't know what had god store in my destiny but I will try my best to give most beautiful life to our angels ...

- My son is ready ha ! 

Man dressed in black tux looked back at his mom . He was looking extremely handsome . He just sighed and sat down on his bed . 

- Did Daisy and Kevin get ready ?

- they are still getting ready ! After all they are your children .

He didn't reply just sit like statue .

- I know what you are thinking my son . But it's what is needed . I know no one can take that place in your heart which you had given to Sofiya . but time never stop son .. We have to flow with it .

- I know ! 

Lady kissed for head of his son and bless him .

- we should  leave now .

- yeah .

After some while 

In minutes they will be tie in knot of marriage .. They were walking together but not like couple but as strangers .They didn't even looked at each other once . Both were not knowing what to do . Only thought in their mind was their children . 

couple walks down the corridor gracefully to reach the altar. There the priest awaits them and offers them best wishes. He then reads psalms from the Holy Bible, which is followed by sermon called Homily on the sacredness of the wedding. Following this, he asks question to the bride and the groom regarding their consent for the marriage. 

Both of said I do and accept each other . Priest declared them as couple for life and gesture groom about next ritual . Groom come ahead with shaking leg and reveal his bride's face . 

Shock to him he felt like he was in heaven . He had never seen this beautiful girl ever . He was like separated from whole world now . He can't help but admire her beautiful face with cute button nose , silk like hair , almond shaped eyes which were looking down as the petals of lotus . And her pouty lips . He has just planned to peck her cheek softly only but he don't know when his mind stopped working and he leaned to take her lips in his . 

At the touch of each others lips they felt there was something tying them together like the knot of destiny . Their kiss turns passionate one and she can't help but keep her hand on his neck . His hand stayed at her petite , fragile waist . They kissed until 3 minutes and then broke it softly . They looked at each other with intensity , with obsession , with love ... 

But the sound of clapping broke them apart . Both were shocked of their act . They didn't do any eye lock embarrassed of their actions . They felt disgusted about themselves ...

Wedding night !!!

Most embarrassing moment in girls life is her wedding night .and  the very low cut lingerie made her more embarrassing  Her heart was beating faster . She didn't know what to do . She was wanting to meet her son . She didn't know if he is alright or not ! She didn't met him after wedding . 

She get up from bed . But before she reach the door the door flung open . She looked at her husband which was looking quite messy . His eyes were blood shot  red . She looked at him confused to what to do . He come to cupboard without saying anything to her . He was about to fell but she ran to him and support him to stand up .  She smelled weird smell and she looked at him with wide eyes . 

- Are you drunk ? 

He didn't said anything and freed her hand from his . But she tug his hand again .

- Answer me have you drunken ? 

- Who the hell are you to question me ?

- I think you forgot Mr .Asad Ahmad Khan but I am your wife ! 

He get so much angry at this . He angrily take flower pot from there and throw it on the wall there . big crashing sound come and she closed her eyes in fear . Her whole body started trembling in fear . She looked at him with afraid face .

He rubbed his temple which was aching badly . 

He turn to drawer and took out the cigarette and lighten it and started smoking it . 

She felt disgusted about him .

He turn away from her and took his blanket and pillow . He started making his  way towards balcony but stopped in his path . 

- I would like to tell you never expect anything ever from me . Don't ever dare to interfere in my matter .  I have married you only for sake of my children . You should try to be their mother ... and please don't try to be my wife ! This is my first and last warning . YOU ARE NOT MY WIFE ! UNDERSTOOD ...

That's it . Guys do share your views please and yell me if I should continue it or not ! While story will be flash back . Please please please hit like button I need your likes so much ! Do forgive for mistakes and let me tell this story will be having  Christian background . As I love Asya names too much and their names are this much pretty that it suites in each cast . This story is journey of hatred to love and love to obsession ... 

For pm do send buddy request or comment 
Lots of love from 
JULI ❤️

Edited by KabhiManiac - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2