Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: iSakeena

evn my frnd watchd the movie baby ..she told me mikaal was awsm n it...well i didnt watch it ..i heard k Pakistan k khlaf movie hai aisa kch ..i sachii naraz frm him doin a movie like this ..

i soo agree when i heard about it even i was angry ...
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

That's fine..he doesn't have to tolerate what he feels is anti-Pakistani. I don't think any Pakistani would. If he felt the role he was offered in Baby was anti-Pakistani then he expressed his dislike by turning down the role...what was the need to go off on a rant and indirectly taking a dig at another actor who did take up the role..in this case that was Mikaal. I didn't like that...especially since Mikaal is harmless and could care less about what Hamza thinks. 

BTW he didn't name Mikaal directly neither did he say those who worked should be ashamed of themselves, If he expressed his opinion that Pakistani actors shouldn't have worked in it ...What is wrong ? Besides Mikaal was not the only Pakistani actor in that movie 
This was his status 
I was offered this Indian film BABY last year and i immediately said no to it seeing a slight anti Pakistan element in its storyline. I am in favour of our artists working in Indian films, but if any film even has a slight anti Pakistan theme, please think like a PAKISTANI first and then an artist.

Also he doesn't target any actress, he is against Item number doesn't mean he is against the actresses, he has not named any actress either, he is broadly against concept of item number or working in anti Pakistan movie 
Besides even his friends and Industry walas understand that there can be difference of opinion, he has an opinion what is wrong with that ? 
Gohar's status, though he doesn't agree with his point of view on Item numbers 
Hamza Ali Abbasi is my brother i can take a bullet for him BUT if i disagree with his stance about the item number!! Would that make me a saint and make him a devil ? it will just be a difference of opinion if he has his own opinion about the popular sentiment lets respect a persons individuality. Let me ask you all a question, How many of us have ever made a mistake then did a self evaluation, Realised it, try to make up for it and then apologise to everyone on a public platform ? it take guts to do that making a mockery out of anyone's situation is very easy but admitting it on a public platform that requires conscious... aab banao na iss ko headlines or statuses, haan aab koi nahie aye gaa KIO MASALA NAHIE HAI ?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

BTW he didn't name Mikaal directly neither did he say those who worked should be ashamed of themselves, If he expressed his opinion that Pakistani actors shouldn't have worked in it ...What is wrong ? Besides Mikaal was not the only Pakistani actor in that movie 
This was his status 
I was offered this Indian film BABY last year and i immediately said no to it seeing a slight anti Pakistan element in its storyline. I am in favour of our artists working in Indian films, but if any film even has a slight anti Pakistan theme, please think like a PAKISTANI first and then an artist.

Also he doesn't target any actress, he is against Item number doesn't mean he is against the actresses, he has not named any actress either, he is broadly against concept of item number or working in anti Pakistan movie 
Besides even his friends and Industry walas understand that there can be difference of opinion, he has an opinion what is wrong with that ? 
Gohar's status, though he doesn't agree with his point of view on Item numbers 

Why would Hamza directly name people? Why is he asking other actors to THINK before doing something? Mikaal was one of the two Pakistani actors involved...this applies to him. That's pretty stupid of him if you ask me. Does Hamza think before he criticizes others while sounding hypocritical? doesn't seem like it to me.

And he made a dig at Saba indirectly too after she did an item number to which Saba indirectly made a dig back at him by calling him mardon ka meera. Once again, WHO is Hamza to always criticize what other actors and actresses are doing? He doesn't know HOW to state his opinions. If he did, I'm pretty sure Saba would not have resorted back with a dig. Everyone has an opinion, but it's good to think twice before saying it on a public platform where millions of people ardently follow you.

His comment about asking people to "think" before signing up for certain films led some people to abusing the two Pakistani actors involved in Baby right after and I found that very unnecessary.  And Hamza gets  thousands and thousands of comments..his way of expressing himself could've been very different. I like Hamza..but, he needs to have some filter while expressing himself on facebook. Otherwise, he wouldn't have had to resign from his PTI position..but because HE didnn't think before speaking, he had to..because he made himself look hypocritical while not practicing what he apparently preaches.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Well who are we to criticize and bash other actors too but everyone feels they have right to say whatever they want so why can't he criticize and express his opinion about an issue ? 
And like he said film is public domain, it is not like he is getting personal with anyone...It has nothing to do with actors involved but concept of Item number and anti pak film 
Some of the actresses even agree with his point of view 
Like Zhalay 
he is most followed Pakistani actor on facebook and It is his right to post his views on his page 
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Its not really anti-Pak but anti-terrorism. Its more about how some Indian citizens support anti-India activities and delves into the reasons for that. Pakistan/ISI is mentioned to shelter the main leader of a terrorist group. But this is mentioned only in the passing. Not much focus on either Pakistan or ISI. The focus is more catching this leader and the action happens mostly in various countries with a lot of it in Saudi. But as a Pakistani citizen you might not like this. Btw the main leader of the terroist group is also played by a Pakistani actor. Mikaal's role had nothing to do with Pakistan though and nor was it anti-Pakistan. 

its anti-Pakistan Movie ..sab log galat nai ho sakte !!..i am proud of Hamza he wont do any movie like this ..as Pakistani ,Mikaal se ye shikwa hamisha rahega ...
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Well who are we to criticize and bash other actors too but everyone feels they have right to say whatever they want so why can't he criticize and express his opinion about an issue ? 

And like he said film is public domain, it is not like he is getting personal with anyone...It has nothing to do with actors involved but concept of Item number and anti pak film 
Some of the actresses even agree with his point of view 
Like Zhalay 
he is most followed Pakistani actor on facebook and It is his right to post his views on his page 

We're not public figures. Hamza however is one. If what he said didn't make a difference then whatever he has said so far wouldn't have been blown out of proportion by the media or some of his very own fans. There's a reason why he had to step down from his PTI position..and that's because of his hypocrisy which his very own fans called him out for on his facebook. He even had to post a status trying to defend himself because he couldn't handle people calling him out on his double standards.

And didn't Hamza say he actually liked Zhalay's item number because she wasn't exposing any skin? There's a reason why Zhalay seems to be defending him..he defended her. lol..and what's funny is that just further proves how Hamza has double standards. A girl dancing around is fine if she's covered..but it's unethical  if she's not.. And he's against item numbers yet did a film with girls walking around him in bikinis..and Mehwish Hayat isn't fully covered in that film either. Once again, opinions aside..he doesn't even know WHAT he's talking about because he's always contradicting himself. I like Hamza, but that doesn't mean that I can't see the obvious here.
Gujar thumbnail
Hamza the Facebook King needs to log off for some time & focus on himself instead of calling out others from the fraternity and what he thinks they should be doing or prioritising.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hamza is such a put off.. dhongi kahin ka..🤢
alizey89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

its anti-Pakistan Movie ..sab log galat nai ho sakte !!..i am proud of Hamza he wont do any movie like this ..as Pakistani ,Mikaal se ye shikwa hamisha rahega ...

There was nothing anti pakistani...be proud of the hypocrite...dhongi hamza
diamond_1601 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hope one day u come with bollywood movies in lead role