Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Story moves to dangerous terrority now. Some real meat on the way. Anu time to up our prayers...Ranjan is innocent. hope RB investigates the truth and figures put it was all a big, big saazish, misunderstanding etc etc. don't know how Nisha would handle this but really want Ranjan to be innocent, the only crime he is allowed to commit is that he allowed himself to be manipulated, wasn't smart enough to figure out how he was being payed and as a result he lost the most precious thing in his life - his wife. Please please Nisha, and aur Mera dil toot jayega if Ranjan is guilty. 
WE ARE WIMPS...I have no issues in admitting this.

Would also want to see a super strong II lending her support as RB figures this out...not as a maana sacrificial Bahu, but as a strong, loving and accepting individual that she is. 

Koi chahiye naa after all as the family goes through the turmoil all over again. 

Robber GANG need to be put in their place
Meany manny needs to realize that II ka dil bhi dharakta hai apne Dude ke liye...she is not the only Rakshak.

And APPA also needs to accept that bhallas too have principles.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Ranjan would've been selling Ambassadors ...or at least until Hindustan Motors shut down!

He got into Maruthis thanks to Savita...
By wanting to selling out...doesn't anyone feel that R&B's being disloyal to his mother's memory?

I thought about this initially when Ranjan was telling the story. But R&B is way too emotional only when it comes to his mother. Her existence was what mattered to him. Without her, nothing else matters- not even the empire that she helped Ranjan build.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Ranjan would've been selling Ambassadors ...or at least until Hindustan Motors shut down!

He got into Maruthis thanks to Savita...
By wanting to selling out...doesn't anyone feel that R&B's being disloyal to his mother's memory?

this company also holds a HUGE memory of the reason of his mothers death too (according to him) na?so cant blame him completely... 😭
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This part was a really beautiful part and important in a way as it will decide ramans course if action. 
I also want to see how he wld place ii in all of this coz his decision is going to affect ii aswell 
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Story moves to dangerous terrority now. Some real meat on the way. Anu time to up our prayers...Ranjan is innocent. hope RB investigates the truth and figures put it was all a big, big saazish, misunderstanding etc etc. don't know how Nisha would handle this but really want Ranjan to be innocent, the only crime he is allowed to commit is that he allowed himself to be manipulated, wasn't smart enough to figure out how he was being payed and as a result he lost the most precious thing in his life - his wife. Please please Nisha, and aur Mera dil toot jayega if Ranjan is guilty. 

Would also want to see a super strong II lending her support as RB figures this out...not as a maana sacrificial Bahu, but as a strong, loving and accepting individual that she is. 

Koi chahiye naa after all as the family goes through the turmoil all over again. 

Meany manny needs to realize that II ka dil bhi dharakta hai apne Dude ke liye...she is not the only Rakshak.

So. so agree to what you say. Hope Nisha complies and ' hamari maange poori ho' ?! ðŸ˜†

ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

yeah kuch bhi ho jaaye,i want ranjan as innocent...cant bear anything else.. 😒
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha, jab tak tum wapas aaogi yeh thread bhar chuka hoga RANJAN- BACHAO andolan se ðŸ¤£
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hell with Airtel network 😡. Could not open single page from morning.
Caught up with both the updates now. Both were marvelous update Nisha. No words to describe.

RnB please don't sell shares and don't go to Paris 😔
Liked 'Figureout or Forgive'

I am super happy today. My cousin brother(mom's younger sis son) who is very close to my heart has scored 92% in ICSE 10th board. It was shock to all of us including his parents as he was never serious about studies. We thought at least he should score 70% to save our faces. Now we are all ashamed to underestimate his capabilities. He has got 99/100 in computers.
My small brother talking about aiming for IIT. He has come long way. But we never realized

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohh that was one hell of an update...back to some serious biz...I really want R&B to find what happened...they can't go on about assuming things...I don't know he'll do that but he needs to..and i sincerely believe that ranjan did nothing wrong...he can never do anything like that...and i don't want him to sell his shares...I love it when Sam says has nothing changed and he says I never said that...things have changed from what it was...and the dude knows it...can't wait for the next part...

And lasya...the peanut brings a smile on everyone's face...adorable she is :)
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

OMGGG Nisha ...i dont know if you read the Ranjan gush i did this morning

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4379405&PID=122819763&#p122819763

and now we have this one.. AGM is looming..

Please dont sell da R&B ... if you sell dont give it to the idiots .. u are such a straight shooter ..here u are getting emotional..
see my signature ..😭
Find the cause ..also nobody notices but we all do you have so become more human to ur dad after marriage ..ab enough of emotional thoughts think through ur brains how could your dad do this and not throw you and that meany Manny & parasite out if he wanted an affair..

Ithni bhi trust nahi apne mummy /papa mein, u saw them live right , u are hurt but mere R&B socho ...

P.s @vidya/ishruhi i love Sosy so much that long back i told Nisha i could right OS's for it that would clearly be a first in IF .. an OS for an FF 😆😆 but nah may be one of these days i will write an OS for Ranjan will check with Nisha but abhi ke liye gush is enough

Yes if his memories can help us to start a bargain,that would be the best...i really want him in india(real life rnb is not available in india.why should we lose our this REAL RnB??)
os ok...pls continue gushing on sosy...these makes my day...