Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After a looking day at work 
I finally went and got my nose pierced todayπŸ˜‰πŸ‘
Then came back read the post

Abhi itna sannata kyu hai bhai?? Am I late? San so Gaye????
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

I am blushing on your nose piercing πŸ˜‰
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ok..
so AGM looming over our heads...

in the mean time I also expect a push from the other partners in argent...it doesnt seem like the guy is really concentrating there...Time to backtrack...

the most realistic expectation I have is

1) R&B holding the shares just for sam and manny's sake...

2) He concentrating more on argent and relieving himself / reducing his job at excel...

The guy has just started to live his life...he has got his wife and his life is back on track...It takes a huge guts to relive the entire scandal again...No one wants to see their father in the most disgusting state and revisit their mother's death due to that...so I dont think R&B is not going to look into it anytime soon...

I am most probably expecting a paris visit soon as well...becos argent's fiscal year is going to start...A 2 week visit or the first long term separation after marriage will show both of them the reality that they both are actually working in different continents and the tension and frustration related to that is going to be fun...
Edited by swathi1990 - 8 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Ranjan would've been selling Ambassadors ...or at least until Hindustan Motors shut down!

He got into Maruthis thanks to Savita...
By wanting to selling out...doesn't anyone feel that R&B's being disloyal to his mother's memory?

Well I could put it in a different way though most of them here wouldn't like it...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Savitha has been vital for what Ranjan / excelsior is today...If that is true, then y shoud he still have all this after killing savvy ??? It is not fair illa...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Am getting my nose pierced after marriage I decided πŸ˜‰
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Am getting my nose pierced after marriage I decided πŸ˜‰

Ashu

Iyers have to get nose pierced before marriage...Actually it is compulsary though ppl are not following it nowadays I gues...

previosuly, u pierce ur nose and there will be a pride on "evlo kal mookuthi" one is wearing...

Infact, my dad's first gift to my mom for a diamond nose ring...antha kalathu "moonu kal mookuthi" πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Ashu

Iyers have to get nose pierced before marriage...Actually it is compulsary though ppl are not following it nowadays I gues...

previosuly, u pierce ur nose and there will be a pride on "evlo kal mookuthi" one is wearing...

Infact, my dad's first gift to my mom for a diamond nose ring...antha kalathu "moonu kal mookuthi" πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

We are Kannada bhramis...in us a girl after 22 usually needs to get her nose pierced or they get it done on her wedding day sitting on Hubby's lap πŸ˜†

But many ppl don't insist these days

I always loved piercing so just went ahead and did it as a memory for first salary raise 
NSB7 thumbnail

Well I could put it in a different way though most of them here wouldn't like it...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Savitha has been vital for what Ranjan / excelsior is today...If that is true, then y shoud he still have all this after killing savvy ??? It is not fair illa...

Looolll lol lol
Point taken πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail

Ashu

I know that Iyer ritual!! 
My frienf from college had a piercing.. An Iyer she was.. Looked beautiful! 

I am not an Iyer.. Hence tge clause after marriage πŸ˜›

That 3 stone thing is still in vogue!! M gonna buy one n treasure it... 

Such a sweet gift!! 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Namratha... Mari telugu antha spashtanga ela matladutunnave πŸ˜•