SW Symphony 22 How? on 2 - Page 74

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by namratha.shree

Originally posted by Divashni

Nisha the simplicity with which your wrote the patch up makes me want to hug II and bala in a group hug
More than that I want to hug you
Just no words to describe how I feel

R&B with shravu was adorable too...the guy just loves kids waaay too much
Vandu teaching to cook minion was awesome...that's like an akka...taking charge in sisters home without hesitation
Mainly vandu and R&B knew very well they needed to leave bala and II alone

I can already see shravu growing up to be like uncle R he is as naughty as his uncle and as smart as him

Lasya will grow up to be like her chitti...dramebaz Embarrassed

Shravu lik Uncle R ok. Bt Lasya lik chithi? Ayyo no di! Lasya no lik manny. She will call Ishita mami no?

Last a like II
She will call Manny masi no not chitti Wink
II is training her to call her chitti na Wink

Don't yo notice butter's love for Uncle R's beard ???
And her nautanki when Sam tan argued or R&B and II romance?? She even tried stealing uncle R's beer
Kudi abbhi see chiiti ke rah pe chal rahi Thai
The girls following chitti's footsteps already!!! LOL

apdi podu laasya vaave... Clap
Awesome updates Nisha--thank you!!!
I was really touched and in tears over the past few updates.  Bala and Vandu and Shravu are all such beautiful characters and so well developed. Clap  I remember the first and last time I got smacked (it happened only once), I too cringed just like Shravu!!!  Poor baby...Cry

I didn't think I would feel sympathetic towards Bala but you have written him so well, I was crying for him too.  Clap

I love that Bala, Vandu, and Shravu came to MM and R&B was mature enough to realize that while it is a blow up-it is a temporary thing and II needed to deal with it!  

Yaay to Bala and II conversation and relationship!!!  He is really like her brother not a brother in law!!!!

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Awww loved the way ishu and bala patched up. But what I liked more was r&b making bala feel guilty by asking him if he could take shravu out and then covering it up.

Wink

Ammmaaa R&B is too smart huh...
Here I was thinking pavam he is really hesitating
Jyothi u caught the point and enlightened us
Of course he had to take a tiny shot at bala for making II cry
Wah kya brain hai... Wink
Ok me off to bed, was waiting for this update, now i can sleep with a smile on my face. Next update subah padloongi.
Shubh Ratri to all 

Awww loved the way ishu and bala patched up. But what I liked more was r&b making bala feel guilty by asking him if he could take shravu out and then covering it up. 

Wink

Nisha I really would like to see an insight into r&b mind about ii and his marriage and his equation with rajan pre the incident.

Hope I am not asking for too much 
ranjan knows about all these ipad issue?thats why vandu was sad when ranjan said about the outing and bala sad when he was offered a drink?or was that just an uneasiness before facing II???

Wink

Ammmaaa R&B is too smart huh...
Here I was thinking pavam he is really hesitating
Jyothi u caught the point and enlightened us
Of course he had to take a tiny shot at bala for making II cry
Wah kya brain hai... Wink

Wah Clap, thank u for pointing it Jyoti

Goes to show how shrewd he is. Isiliye itna successful hai
I agree with shidin
Even I'm going to bed with a wide smile plastered over my face and happiness spread all through my body
Monday morning won't feel bad anymore
Thanks a ton nisha
Beautiful Sunday night gift    Embarrassed