Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: putti77

Hell with Airtel network 😡. Could not open single page from morning.
Caught up with both the updates now. Both were marvelous update Nisha. No words to describe.

RnB please don't sell shares and don't go to Paris 😔
Liked 'Forgive or Forget'

I am super happy today. My cousin brother(mom's younger sis son) who is very close to my heart has scored 92% in ICSE 10th board. It was shock to all of us including his parents as he was never serious about studies. We thought at least he should score 70% to save our faces. Now we are all ashamed to underestimate his capabilities. He has got 99/100 in computers.
My small brother talking about aiming for IIT. He has come long way. But we never realized

congratz to your cousin... 😃
ishruhi thumbnail
oho in all these AGM talks i forgot to mention our cutu sa vaava laasya kutti...mama laasya bond is sooo cute!!!how she is playing with his nose and bristles... 👏 ...how can they play more if he sells his share and go off to paris???this is why i am saying pls yaar ,,dont sell your shares...we want you 2 in MM!!!!
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
After fun , frolic,tears and Khaana now we move to THE shares.

RnB comes across as apathetic and extremely hurt at the same time. He cares surely thats why Sam has managed to have him time after time these past few years.

SAM'S secret hope that II would be a fix cant be faulted however unrealistic. She is a smart brain would be nice to see her dig dirt and forcing RnB to change his stance. Manny still behaves like  a juvenile..hurt and hurtful

ironic isnt it what Savvy helped birth - EXE'"r also caused her caused her death in a way. Either greed caused it or the arrongance and self indulgence that money brings along to  people with little values Or strong ties.

Salute to your craft Nisha! 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nisha, jab tak tum wapas aaogi yeh thread bhar chuka hoga RANJAN- BACHAO andolan se 🤣

Hey,!!

Teri butter quota mil gayi😃
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

oho in all these AGM talks i forgot to mention our cutu sa vaava laasya kutti...mama laasya bond is sooo cute!!!how she is playing with his nose and bristles... 👏 ...how can they play more if he sells his share and go off to paris???this is why i am saying pls yaar ,,dont sell your shares...we want you 2 in MM!!!!

He will not sell yaar. He may buy mom's shares to surprise everyone.
Ranjan needs II in MM.
Let us trust Nisha.
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

He will not sell yaar. He may buy mom's shares to surprise everyone.
Ranjan needs II in MM.
Let us trust Nisha.

in THIS case,i LOVE surprises!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Hey,!!

Teri butter quota mil gayi😃

I know!!!!! 

I so love butter ❤️
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Peanut PEANUT peanut !!!!
I loved the update for certain points 
1. Peanut 
2.bala openly said I think I created a dent in our relationship and II could easily clear that it was not so
No beating around the bush no confusion
3 Tan rightfully scholdin talking and suggesting R&B
No sweet words no indirect sentences...to the point
4. The point that R&B must figure it out punish or forgive was highlighted time and again...it gives me hope That he will replay things innhead at least once
5. I'm somehow not worried about the selling or holding of shares
I don't see how shares will change anything for R&b and ranjan's relationship
It will eventually be what it was ment to be...yes ranjan will be at peace if R&B withholds the shares...but it might also be clear that R&B's conversations with ranjan will no more be forced or under the burden of shares
They will be out of his interest or spontaneity
6 he said he will sell...he never said he will return to Paris 
He said she doesn't care what I own...he dint say she won't care where we live 
So R&B will stay not because its inevitable he will stay cos he wants rather cos she wants

The thing that I was concerned about was that II is alone...every discussion that happens now is in her absence 
Manny being here makes me worried about where the conversations will lead

Today it was loud and Clear that he does not want to associate with the business as it reminds him of Ma's death.
putti77 thumbnail
Don't hit with me chappals.
How about taller version of Yami Gautam for II?
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Peanut PEANUT peanut !!!!

I loved the update for certain points
1. Peanut
2.bala openly said I think I created a dent in our relationship and II could easily clear that it was not so
No beating around the bush no confusion
3 Tan rightfully scholdin talking and suggesting R&B
No sweet words no indirect sentences...to the point
4. The point that R&B must figure it out punish or forgive was highlighted time and again...it gives me hope That he will replay things innhead at least once
5. I'm somehow not worried about the selling or holding of shares
I don't see how shares will change anything for R&b and ranjan's relationship
It will eventually be what it was ment to be...yes ranjan will be at peace if R&B withholds the shares...but it might also be clear that R&B's conversations with ranjan will no more be forced or under the burden of shares
They will be out of his interest or spontaneity
6 he said he will sell...he never said he will return to Paris
He said she doesn't care what I own...he dint say she won't care where we live
So R&B will stay not because its inevitable he will stay cos he wants rather cos she wants

The thing that I was concerned about was that II is alone...every discussion that happens now is in her absence
Manny being here makes me worried about where the conversations will lead

Today it was aloud and Clear that he does not want to associate with the business as it reminds him of Ma's death.

Super points yaar. 100/100.

500 points for point 6.