SW Symphony 22 How? on 2 - Page 147

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Is the flashback indicating that R&B is now ready to face his fears...go back into the past and dig for the truth?
Originally posted by namratha.shree

welcome backkk nisha
you had me crying with your update
Ma and R&B i feel so bad...i know miracles dont happen but if i could use a magic wand i would have ma back...i so wish she had not died
Cry

Ranjan dropping spoon/fork so he could touch her feet and beg her not to go to london was enough evidence of how much he loves her...!!

the update made me desperately want to hug R&b tight...plz have II hug him for me...even better if she makes him sleep on her lap.!!!

im so glad you are back...we all badly missed u

Yes Nisha as Namu told RnB needs a tight tight hug from II(virtually from us)today. Nobody should be in his shoesUnhappy.Edited by putti77 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

So nisha is this why he refuses to cut his hairCry

My eyes are wet with this lineUnhappy The most loved person by our RnB!

She loved him like her life itself how will he even survive such a blow to her heart? Poor Mrs Bhalla... can u imagine how hard it would be to get past such a thing. R&B is like a toddler to herEmbarrassed

II was sick for an whole week just by knowing RnB had relation with M and he will leave her.At that time her relation was not even complete.she prepared to it thinking let it be a good memory of life.

But if II get a slightest hint that RnB is with other woman she can't survive she don't even need to commit sucide she will be in worser state.
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Is the flashback indicating that R&B is now ready to face his fears...go back into the past and dig for the truth?

the thought of him facing all that all over again feels so heart wrecking 
but what has to be done has to be inevitably done.Cry
hey ashu both are here.
who should take first post of next thread.
"Hes alive is he not?" R&B's
insides plunged going from the
80th floor on a free fall

this same person once said'atleast he is alive after all these' in a disgusting tone as he hate his dad to extreme!!!everything...everything changed after 1-1-11!!! CryEdited by ishruhi - 7 years ago
What a traumatic time R&B has gone thru...and we have read only part of it Cry
Nisha...eppadi ma ezhudarey ? ( how do you write like this Nisha ??? )Clap

Brought a lump to my throat especially the bit where she receives him everytime at the airport ( we do that for our son when he lands in BBy )...fixes her bindi right and places his cap on her head Cry

Am in equal parts looking and not looking forward to the next part Cry

Originally posted by ishruhi

"Hes alive is he not?" R&B's
insides plunged going from the
80th floor on a free fall
this same person once said'atleast he is alive after all these' in a disgusting tone as he hate his dad to extreme!!!everything...everything changed after 1-1-11!!! Cry

He loved Ranjan yaar but not to the depth as Ma.
The love has turned to hatred nowUnhappy