Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha, have lived in this part of the world for over 15 years now and certainly desis tend to be so much more pretentious. Carry their qualifications or wealth in their shoulders...quite annoying eat times and since this place is so full of them, every one is vying with each other about who has a bigger house or a fancier car. Such a breath of fresh air to see young kids, the kind you talked about. 
Does seem chilled out like our RB...
Going back to the story,meant imagine the trauma the poor guy must have felt...ufff...HOW DOES ONE GET OVER SOMETHING LIKE THIS! But even after all of this, RB, Sam an even manny have managed to maintain the values that Savvy and Ranjan must have instilled.
I am imagining that the entire affair and death would have been managed in a dignified manner without OTT theatrics. The only theatrics would have come from robber gang! 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Nisha, have lived in this part of the world for over 15 years now and certainly desis tend to be so much more pretentious. Carry their qualifications or wealth in their shoulders...quite annoying eat times and since this place is so full of them, every one is vying with each other about who has a bigger house or a fancier car. Such a breath of fresh air to see young kids, the kind you talked about. 

Does seem chilled out like our RB...
Going back to the story,meant imagine the trauma the poor guy must have felt...ufff...HOW DOES ONE GET OVER SOMETHING LIKE THIS! But even after all of this, RB, Sam an even manny have managed to maintain the values that Savvy and Ranjan must have instilled.
I am imagining that the entire affair and death would have been managed in a dignified manner without OTT theatrics. The only theatrics would have come from robber gang! 

Shruti agree with everything but there was no affair.. its clearly a case of being framed
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

So nisha is this why he refuses to cut his hair😭

My eyes are wet with this line😔 The most loved person by our RnB!
The finger kangi😔Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I KEPT THING ABOUT YOU GUYS ANU
Every time I was hoping for a half hour to write the next chapter, I would be pulled away... I slept terribly all three nights... I am not much aof a biz traveler, I love my gaon and my no brand name bed.

I was thinking if I shud have started a new topic and what would u guys do if u ran out of pages on this one...

Anu: will check

Hopefully post Memory Part two in the next couple hours...

And then in the evenings its binness as ujual...
Shru:Yes Desis wont even chat if they work at Space X... he gave me his full name and promised to help my teenager as best as he can in picking a Mech Engg program. Quite adorable...

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
"She is just angry she doesnt
get to wander like you" Ma had
gotten from her chair to come
around and hug him...

She came to the airport EVERY
time... she was there to receive
him every time,... she hugged
him longg and hard and he
stayed in the embrace

He usually pulled off his
baseball cap and placed it on
her head, she was 5'8" ish, she
would stand on her tippy toes
and ruffle his hair

she wore a lot of
bindi too, he would pick it up
from above her eyebrows and
place it in between
"symmetrically this is the best
spot" he would inform her

he could
hear her retch, and he could
feel a fat tear roll down his left
eye
And then the rigght... and a river
flowed

😭 these feels so real!!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

My eyes are wet with this line😔 The most loved person by our RnB!

She loved him like her life itself how will he even survive such a blow to her heart? Poor Mrs Bhalla... can u imagine how hard it would be to get past such a thing. R&B is like a toddler to her😳
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
welcome backkk nisha
you had me crying with your update
Ma and R&B i feel so bad...i know miracles dont happen but if i could use a magic wand i would have ma back...i so wish she had not died
😭

Ranjan dropping spoon/fork so he could touch her feet and beg her not to go to london was enough evidence of how much he loves her...!!

the update made me desperately want to hug R&b tight...plz have II hug him for me...even better if she makes him sleep on her lap.!!!

im so glad you are back...we all badly missed u
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Author Sahiba!!! 
Index with direct link wil be updated a little later

Wifi isnt woring

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Welcome back Author Sahiba!!!

Index with direct link wil be updated a little later

Wifi isnt woring

Ashu we were missing you.
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She loved him like her life itself how will he even survive such a blow to her heart? Poor Mrs Bhalla... can u imagine how hard it would be to get past such a thing. R&B is like a toddler to her😳

Then why he did she abandon him?  I'm crying so hard Nisha. Aate hi rula diya. You have no idea how much I missed you. I kept reading the old parts. I can actually give an sosy test now