spot" he would inform her

he could
hear her retch, and he could
feel a fat tear roll down his left
eye
And then the rigght... and a river
flowed

😭 these feels so real!!!

the entire update made me look at R&B in a different light...maybe through ma's eyes
the strong irresistible smart silent and stubborn man seemed like a little lost kid today
a boy whos only anchor in the world was lost the day ma died
if imagined myself in his place...it killed me
i would never be able to smile if i was him...he clearly never was as close as ma to anybody...it felt like he would break into a thousand pieces by the end of the update

when he thought ranjan was dead and heard he was alright...it was a glimpse into the time he cared about dad..and it felt good reading it
but now somehow i cant bring myself to say everything will be fine one day

seems like its always going to be very incomplete without ma...never the same never better 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Is the flashback indicating that R&B is now ready to face his fears...go back into the past and dig for the truth?
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namratha.shree

welcome backkk nisha

you had me crying with your update
Ma and R&B i feel so bad...i know miracles dont happen but if i could use a magic wand i would have ma back...i so wish she had not died
😭

Ranjan dropping spoon/fork so he could touch her feet and beg her not to go to london was enough evidence of how much he loves her...!!

the update made me desperately want to hug R&b tight...plz have II hug him for me...even better if she makes him sleep on her lap.!!!

im so glad you are back...we all badly missed u

Yes Nisha as Namu told RnB needs a tight tight hug from II(virtually from us)today. Nobody should be in his shoesπŸ˜”.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She loved him like her life itself how will he even survive such a blow to her heart? Poor Mrs Bhalla... can u imagine how hard it would be to get past such a thing. R&B is like a toddler to her😳

II was sick for an whole week just by knowing RnB had relation with M and he will leave her.At that time her relation was not even complete.she prepared to it thinking let it be a good memory of life.

But if II get a slightest hint that RnB is with other woman she can't survive she don't even need to commit sucide she will be in worser state.
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Is the flashback indicating that R&B is now ready to face his fears...go back into the past and dig for the truth?

the thought of him facing all that all over again feels so heart wrecking 
but what has to be done has to be inevitably done.😭
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey ashu both are here.
who should take first post of next thread.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
"Hes alive is he not?" R&B's
insides plunged going from the
80th floor on a free fall

this same person once said'atleast he is alive after all these' in a disgusting tone as he hate his dad to extreme!!!everything...everything changed after 1-1-11!!! 😭Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a traumatic time R&B has gone thru...and we have read only part of it πŸ˜­
Nisha...eppadi ma ezhudarey ? ( how do you write like this Nisha ??? )πŸ‘

Brought a lump to my throat especially the bit where she receives him everytime at the airport ( we do that for our son when he lands in BBy )...fixes her bindi right and places his cap on her head πŸ˜­

Am in equal parts looking and not looking forward to the next part πŸ˜­

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

"Hes alive is he not?" R&B's
insides plunged going from the
80th floor on a free fall
this same person once said'atleast he is alive after all these' in a disgusting tone as he hate his dad to extreme!!!everything...everything changed after 1-1-11!!! 😭

He loved Ranjan yaar but not to the depth as Ma.
The love has turned to hatred nowπŸ˜”
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I KEPT THING ABOUT YOU GUYS ANU
Every time I was hoping for a half hour to write the next chapter, I would be pulled away... I slept terribly all three nights... I am not much aof a biz traveler, I love my gaon and my no brand name bed.

I was thinking if I shud have started a new topic and what would u guys do if u ran out of pages on this one...

Anu: will check

Hopefully post Memory Part two in the next couple hours...

And then in the evenings its binness as ujual...
Shru:Yes Desis wont even chat if they work at Space X... he gave me his full name and promised to help my teenager as best as he can in picking a Mech Engg program. Quite adorable...

πŸ€—
I hate travelling my biggest problem is i cant sleep on an empty bed..so every time i go my husband is super worried and has to literally chat me to sleep when he travels kids gladly sleep with me..
but its fun also to meet different people i love this cute space X dude ,u now realize what makes this country .. πŸ‘
u know in NC there is a school called NCSSM north carolina school of math and science for 11th and 12th very very coveted to get in i was happiest this weekend when a kid living in my street got in ...so unassuming (for a change desi) and no kumon,no mathcounts state topper no nothing , straight A's but tons of volunteering ,cross country trips,lots of genuine go green initiatives and this kid actually smiles at adults ..
my whole family including my mom felt my son got in.. and we got hope that the non braggers make it and you are showing me another example!!!πŸ‘
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago