Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Aathe hi dhamaaka Nisha, heart wrenching update, such an happy family suddenly broken into pieces. The bond b/w mother and son ...u written abt it so realistically, I could actually imagine the dining table and airport scene play out in frnt of my eyes as i was reading. Simply powerful writing Nisha. My first thght was why did Savvy take such a decision, she had her son and daughters, but then ...we are not yet sure whether she jumped or not...I feel Savitha Bhalla was a strong individual, happy and secure ...so she could not have done it.. 
And then I thought it was divine intervention and a mothers love that R&B and II crossed paths. 

Waitingn to read the II part
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Is the flashback indicating that R&B is now ready to face his fears...go back into the past and dig for the truth?

though we got his thoughts about the whole fiasco for the first time as now,i dont think he is remembering ya facing all those memories for the first time...these will be killing him wvery minute of his life like haunting you till your last breath!!how can someone tolerate when most of his fondest memories are now linked with the worst incident in his life!!!
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

though we got his thoughts about the whole fiasco for the first time as now,i dont think he is remembering ya facing all those memories for the first time...these will be killing him wvery minute of his life like haunting you till your last breath!!how can someone tolerate when most of his fondest memories are now linked with the worst incident in his life!!!

Yes..that makes it two very sadly-troubled men!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

hey ashu both are here.

who should take first post of next thread.

YOU ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: putti77

Ashu we were missing you.

Hey!!

I shall meet you all on the next thread ๐Ÿ˜†

Dinner time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The impact of the update is still going on in my mind...!!
What would i not give to hear ma call of to his name and caress his hair just once...!! alas its impossible..!!
the guy needs to be held like a shield and let to cry his pain out...its not like him...but i guess he needs to
II please make him smile and laugh as u are clueless what he is thinking right now...just come there to sam's and rescue him from the depth of these memories in your own special way..!! 

150 and 23
wohooo๐Ÿ‘
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes namratha .450 and 23...may this lovely thread create loads n loads of such records... ๐Ÿค—
shidin0117 thumbnail
Here we come 23...
woohooo๐Ÿ‘

I think consciously Dude was shielding his heart from further pain and he was running from the ghosts for the past 4 yrs but now he is being forced in to making decisions and this is taking him  into the past.
shidin0117 thumbnail
will meet u all on the next thread, dinner time...๐Ÿ˜Š
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WELCOME BACK NISHA!!! You were so missed!! I am actually doing my happy dance in my head ๐Ÿฅณyou seem to have had quite an interesting trip. Hope there aren't too many more in the impending future (selfish witch that I am)๐Ÿ˜‰
Such an emotional update. Yes, we need to face those memories before we can move on. R&B loved his Dad, too. All the anger has suppressed every other emotion. ๐Ÿ˜ญ  Savvy sounds so elegant and calm, somehow. She was R&B's security blanket. Everything about the update was bang on, with nothing OTT. Looking forward to the next one๐Ÿค—