Posted: 8 years ago
Yay Nisha is back!🥳
Nisha hope you had a productive trip...welcome back🤗
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Back with bang Nisha!

I am trembling, nervous and choked after this update. No enemy should go through this kind of situation in life. It is very difficult to imagine the pain and the humiliation Bhallas went through. The happy family shattered for ever😔. Can't write more than this.

Waiting for part2 with heart in mouth!

Where's the update...where's it ...where's it
Seriousreader thumbnail
Thanks...now I know what ...BACK WITH A BANG MEANS😊
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ashu where are you? Nisha is back😊
charlie1950 thumbnail
Nisha came bak with a dhamaka
I hope we will b able to endure it and
b still alive by the time we finish reading
the anguish and pain of bhalla kids in more upcoming updates

Welcome bak nisha
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome back nisha...missed ur updates

So now we are moving to the flashback...at one side i so want to know what happened hoping that ranjan is innocent but i cant bring myself to read how difficult it would have been for the family to react to it..its the most difficult thing and i cant blame R&B for not forgiving ranjan...it was a wonderful update giving an insight into what R&B thought about the whole thing ...I really want this to clear out soonnn
cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh finally an update and that too one with Ma !!!

Missed u Nisha !

It was pretty heartwrenching the way you've mentioned R&B's times with Ma and how it all changed that day... the details you put in...it all makes it all the more clear  how it must have felt to R&B with and then without her😭

Looking forward for the next ...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

No actually Shru... didnt have much time during the day, at night too busy partying 😆
I did think about R&B when I met that kid on the plane and wondered if R&B could have worked for a cool company like that... he was super cute and super cool... he talked SO MUCH physics my already tired head was spinning... he said Elon Musk is not the most "pleasant" guy to work for and on days he has "1:1s" with him he doesnt sleep a wink the night before

He said "I am going to meet my fiancee" and then we started talking about my teenager and other things.

I asked "So when is the wedding?"

He goes "SATURDAY"

He looked SOOO laid back and chilled
Majaal hai apna desi dulha over chiever dulha itna laid back ho... No chance

He carried his suit with him, he said his Mom & Dad were already there (only child) Dad paints houses for a living. He said he was returning to work on Wed and she was returning to college at Knoxville...

Sales people are the funnest to hang with, they are the most aggressive, cut throat and fiesty also
When they unwind they are a sight to watch😆 Usually out of control after drink two or three... entire Silcon Valley is like that, we ate a restaurant on Santana Row one night we waited for the bus back to the hotel, a bunch of tech geeks asked us "Would you like to hear the Tarzan yell?"
We were like (I dont drink.. I am quite a behenji that way😆) "Ummm yaa... go ahead"

The two random dudes did the yell for us... 7 times🤣

A guy in my team always does a stripper pole dance using the bus pole... with all the oomphs and gyrations... hes 200 lbs and hairy😆

How cool and finally while u were partying most folks agreed no desi will be as laid back and R&B and even agreed a slight desi version of Matt Bomar will work :-)
pole dance in a bus stop 🤣🤣 and thanks for not missing us 😉 hum yahan separation anxiety my mar rahe the and putty was cheering us with her jokes ..

Also check ur PM i sent you a potential II also :-)
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So nisha is this why he refuses to cut his hair ðŸ˜­
Seriousreader thumbnail
The SoSy fraternity is all charged up...we are on the way to thread #23