Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
There is this story I am following now. Its a sequel to a TS. The first part of TS is there and she has moved the other two to a blog. 
but this sequel you can anyway read and understand what was there in the TS. Its a continuation from the IPK track, but I found this story very interesting and she has written it very well. 

Below is the link incase you want to read it.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3906455
Naina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovedrops

Naina me too... I can sleep until noon if my son wont wake me up.. my hubby never wakes me up. He just takes an apple and go to work if I don't wake up. But for my son.. I have to.. after he wakes up he won't let me sleep for a single second. He wakes up everyday at 6 or 6;30. Weekends .. weekdays .. holidays .. doesn't matter.. i have to wake up with my son. I can wake up until late night... but i cannot wake up early mornings. but since college.. I had to wake up in the mornings.😭... I envy my hubby he everyday wakes up whenever he want to. He even ditch his meetings for his sleep.😡

Me exactly like u here.

U said... "My hubby never wakes me up"... wow, I wish I would say that one day. However tired or less he sleeps he will wake up by 6am sharp. He always tells to wake up early as it would be good for health. I just ignore anyway.. ðŸ˜‰
Naina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

If you stay alone, then be careful. When are you planning to join him here?

There are many factors to decide that. I was in the middle of a mess. 
It may take 3 months to an year before I join him
canapoem thumbnail

Originally posted by: -NainaS-

There are many factors to decide that. I was in the middle of a mess. 
It may take 3 months to an year before I join him

Hope you can join him soon. I stayed in Bangalore when hubby moved to Canada for almost 8 months. My elder son was 3 and he missed his dad so much. Its tough to stay away for long periods.
Naina7 thumbnail

Hope you can join him soon. I stayed in Bangalore when hubby moved to Canada for almost 8 months. My elder son was 3 and he missed his dad so much. Its tough to stay away for long periods.

Yeah.. I already feel how tough it's gonna be. 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hai Naina 
Actually once you have kids its very hard to sleep late , Myelder one sleeps late in the morning but my younger one she wakes up early even my hubby he wakes up early they both keep themselves engaged for sometime ðŸ˜† . 

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pinky go and see a doctor or visit minute clinic 
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -NainaS-

Me exactly like u here.

U said... "My hubby never wakes me up"... wow, I wish I would say that one day. However tired or less he sleeps he will wake up by 6am sharp. He always tells to wake up early as it would be good for health. I just ignore anyway.. ðŸ˜‰

He follows .." Treat others how you want to be treated" .. strictly.
canapoem thumbnail
Deepa is missing from quite a few days right. She said 10 - 12 days, but it's been more than that I think.
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Deepa is missing from quite a few days right. She said 10 - 12 days, but it's been more than that I think.

May be she is still busy with the guests and Vibha.
Edited by lovedrops - 8 years ago