Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 40

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
So bloody emotional Nisha!!
II-Vandu talk simply had me in tears!!
She loves him but is INSECURE.
I personally had a vision of myself in II's shoes!!

I am insecure...Very insecure..
I could simply connect with each and every word II said!!

You moved me to tears lady!!

She is so broken...Financially, emotionally!! I wonder how all this is going to be sorted!!

Is there a way she wont mess up things this time ??
The status difference between siblings is very harsh reality. The Vandita and Bala's middle class insecurities will grow more when II's kids are aroundUnhappy
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

ayooo pavam II pavam Shravu CryCry
I am going to ship an Ipad to shantiniketan right now 250 dollars big deal .. send me the address Nisha Cry

Bala is going the appa route CryCry

I am sooo sad reading this .. one too Cry
now shravu will become the villian OH god seriously he is a 9 year old ...Cry
now Bala will put all his Middle Class insecurities on that poor kid Cry

I am praying that II tells R&B the truth u know u feel so much better when its out of your system and your husband is there with you .. Normally II does tell him the truth or he gets to know yahan toh this one is raging a lone Jhansi ki rani battle..
One side Manny, One side work, one side finance, now shravu, her parents post retirement home, equation of RaRa, equation with Tans inlaws..

I hope she doesnt have a nervous break down Cry

I have offered to go to Delhi ...perhaps I can deliver your ipad ???

My concern is the kids getting involved in this dirty business...particularly with Manny and Sam's MIL ( forgot her in my post ) lurking in the background

I would also love II to confide in her husband but I think she feels he would judge her and her background by all that is happening...as it is she is so insecure about him...

paavam II...2 steps up and 20 steps down all the time...
I also loved how Nisha has pointed out her comparing Ranjan to appa and Bala...doesn't the grass always seem greener on the other side ?
Ask R&B to choose between appa and Ranjan and he would unerringly go for the former...

Life is quirky ...na ?
Such a sad wala update ho gaya
I feel so bad for the IYER clan now!!

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu and Barbie: THANK YOU! It doesnt matter to me at all any more, initially it did and I made every attempt to wear my success on my sleeve. I am not uncaring about success now. I love every word that is said... it keeps me going. But I dont care about 10, 20, or 100 not reading the story. It hasnt and it wont affect the fame this story has brought me. Thats the most amazing thing. I am still out there visible to the world the 100 that dont read cant make me go away or stop. Even SRK cant have Salman fans, or Rahul Bose cant have SRK fans, vice versa...

Aina and Sakura THANKS VERYou MUCH. I am happy you find this tale realistic. I try to keep it that way, its very easy since I lead a middle class life.

Arshi: Ya she wont trust him any time soon, the universe is conspiring against her

Vani: How kind!!! Wanting to go to Delhi to resolve this, I am thrilled you connect with it so deeply. Whatever way this gets resolved its going to hurt them a lot longer afterwards

Nivi I am a sweet junkie I will use every natural and real ingredient and make this on SaturdayROFL... I made banana bread on Sunday and mango bread on Monday, dono abhi hai.. When I wake up from a nap during weekends I CRAVE for sweets as my chai boils. I infact stock up on gulab jamun tins or son papri from the Indian store (I will eat ANYTHING sweet) My husband will say "if there is ever a world war three we might have to live on gulab jamuns for a year."LOL Like a hoarder, my garage will have tins of mithai

Mango bread? Recipe please...it sounds super yum! Smile
Originally posted by dristi64

Originally posted by VeeIyer

Vani: How kind!!! Wanting to go to Delhi to resolve this, I am thrilled you connect with it so deeply. Whatever way this gets resolved its going to hurt them a lot longer afterwards

@Nisha
Connect deeply ?! Losing touch with reality is more like it. Tongue 
I had a conference call today and it must have been obvious that I had ADHD after a while. My colleague asked me something and I blurted out " Nisha will be updating shortly...
She thought you were a prospective client I was in touch with and said OH ! keep me in the loop for updates...
abhi, kya karoon bolo Big smile

Losing touch with reality??!!ROFL
I so relate to it. I'm always smiling looking at my phone whenever I get time off in the department. Ppl around me r beginning to suspect that I've a new boyfriend. Now how do I tell them about R&B??ROFL

Dristi that's hilarious! ROFL
I can so imagine what Meanie and Sam's MIL would say now
II would be in soup

Amma, appa, bala, Vandu everyone will be judged

Sharvu and Nandu ...Pata nahi.. I dont know...

II is the main member here...What will happen to her??

Her insecurities and her strained relations and now this!!

WHAT are you planning Nisha Cry
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

ayooo pavam II pavam ShravuCryCry
I am going to ship an Ipad to shantiniketan right now 250 dollars big deal .. send me the address Nisha Cry

Bala is going the appa route CryCry

I am sooo sad reading this .. one too Cry
now shravu will become the villian OH god seriously he is a 9 year old ...Cry
now Bala will put all his Middle Class insecurities on that poor kid Cry

I am praying that II tells R&B the truth u know u feel so much better when its out of your system and your husband is there with you .. Normally II does tell him the truth or he gets to know yahan toh this one is raging a lone Jhansi ki rani battle..
One side Manny, One side work, one side finance, now shravu, her parents post retirement home, equation of RaRa, equation with Tans inlaws..

I hope she doesnt have a nervous break down Cry

I have offered to go to Delhi ...perhaps I can deliver your ipad ???

My concern is the kids getting involved in this dirty business...particularly with Manny and Sam's MIL ( forgot her in my post ) lurking in the background

I would also love II to confide in her husband but I think she feels he would judge her and her background by all that is happening...as it is she is so insecure about him...

paavam II...2 steps up and 20 steps down all the time...
I also loved how Nisha has pointed out her comparing Ranjan to appa and Bala...doesn't the grass always seem greener on the other side ?
Ask R&B to choose between appa and Ranjan and he would unerringly go for the former...

Life is quirky ...na ?

Life is never fair to anyone. Everyone has testing times.
I am remembering Khirad words from Humsafar "Jhoot bolna pehli baar aasaan hai and baad me mushkil he mushkil hai. But sach bolna pehli baar mushkil hai. Baad me aasaan he aasaan hai"

II please tell the truth to dude.Edited by putti77 - 7 years ago