Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 38

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Why do children carry iPads to school?
Do they really need to...
Childhood was simple for my generation...happier without such gadgets

rich kids probably do to show off .. my sons middle school allows BYOD Bring Your Own Device to school and they can connect to school wifi to go to dictionary.com etc of course kids carry Iphone 6 with service and my son doesnt he is now saving up for an iphone with data plan - mowing  the lawn for $10 per hour..
its a horrible disease the kids are onto now..

aah...in our times we were strictly restricted from bringing such things to school ...and we didnt had any too...but here in these big big schools,these will not be a big deal...till some issues like this arise!
Originally posted by ishruhi

update??? 😳

Nisha is online. Maybe we can hope??πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by dristi64

Nisha is online. Maybe we can hope??πŸ˜‰

hoping... πŸ˜†

I will address this in the next chapter when I write about Bhallas and the reaction to Nandu's antics. 
Samsi U shared it with your kids? Awww... they have their own system of justice dont they?
I told my 7 year old when I dropped him off at school "Remember I love you"
He goes "I love you too Mom, some how some way"🀣
Nobody will ever accuse him of being dishonestπŸ˜ƒ

My 16 year old lost his car registration, I am running off to DMV to get him a copy. Arghhh!!
Next chapter will be posted at 6 AM IST or hopefully sooner

Shilpa tujhe shaam ko reply maarti hoon, u too Ashu... stay out of trouble, kiddo
QUOTE=Hsp.canada]
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

ayooo pavam II pavam Shravu πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I am going to ship an Ipad to shantiniketan right now 250 dollars big deal .. send me the address Nisha 😭

Bala is going the appa route 😭😭

I am sooo sad reading this .. one too 😭
now shravu will become the villian OH god seriously he is a 9 year old ...😭
now Bala will put all his Middle Class insecurities on that poor kid 😭

I am praying that II tells R&B the truth u know u feel so much better when its out of your system and your husband is there with you .. Normally II does tell him the truth or he gets to know yahan toh this one is raging a lone Jhansi ki rani battle..
One side Manny, One side work, one side finance, now shravu, her parents post retirement home, equation of RaRa, equation with Tans inlaws..

I hope she doesnt have a nervous break down 😭

Anu we are soul sisters, i had the same for II before this update. I feel her pain. I would still want the Bala and Vandu to have a talk with Shravu. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
[/QUOTE]
yes we are woh toh kabka patha tha πŸ˜ƒ
Bala and Vandu will talk they will be fine .. just that i feel we blame our problems on others so this time Bala too may blame it on the Bhatras  for every Manny in MM there is a Bala in Munirka.😭 and II is getting squished by the rich and the not so rich 😭
i cant wait to know why shravu did it
attention seeking, thinking Nandu is a brother , Nandu has enough so big deal if he took one..

this kyoon kiya is ensuring i am not finishing my job and have to work late nite πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dekh maine aaj kithne comments likey ek ka bhi no jawab its like Nisha and me are playing IF tag πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Glad to see you've shifted to fan fic forum...

SoSy rocks 😳😳😳 !!!

Yet to catch up with recent updates...
Originally posted by ishruhi

hoping... πŸ˜†

Nisha is off to DMV. Gaya hope paani meinπŸ˜†
Goodnight SOSY world. I'll probably end up dreaming about how this situation can b handled bestπŸ˜†
Originally posted by dristi64

Nisha is off to DMV. Gaya hope paani meinπŸ˜†

🀣
12 midnight...in my bed to sleep but rofling with sleepdrugged eyes...who is acting crazy here???