Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: canapoem

She couldn't help but think it could have been prevented if she had spoken to him when she found out.  

Jigs, I am intrigued by the above statement. Is Khushi referring to her miscarriage?

Khushi wasn't referring to the miscarriage... but more in lines of not confronting/communicated about New York when she first heard about it. She just assumed, not knowing the facts.  I know it should be obvious for her to have talked about it but then again everyone has their own way of dealing with things. Our Khushi is not perfect... though I hope she will be one day πŸ˜‰

Oh thank you for letting me know about my status, its pretty cool I guess, though I still am confused at what it means πŸ˜³ 
Phoenixrises thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update! Emotional roller coaster.
Thanks for the PM.
Update again soon.
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was a very emotionally draining read!
Nothing is worse than losing a child.
And they never talked about it!
No wonder there is so much angst in their relationship.
They really do need to talk it out.
Fight, cry, do whatever it takes to let out all the suppressed emotions.

loved the chapter, of course!
Waiting now for the next. 
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Jigs my apologies, I read this a few days ago, but when I tried to leave a comment this tablet threw a hissy fit a shut down..
I loved this update, the story is heart wrentching because their love for each other is so tangible, yet they have drifted apart. I sense that somehow Khushi feels that she has let him down, and wants him to leave her to have that family he has always wanted. He on the other hand loses his mother and withdraws into himself to grieve, but to his wife he is closing her out. When they lose their much wanted baby, again he shuts her out burying his grief in work, when she needs him most he is not there. Somehow i feel he just cant handle her being upset. She lost a mother..not just a mother in law.. (please can we see glimpses of the nice MIL-DIL relationship... she must have been awesome cos this Arnav is just .. yes well you do write a lovely story πŸ˜‰).Again does she feel he blames her as he shut her out? It couldnt have been easy for her. She is also grieving for what they had.

Jigs when you wrote how they both stop at the door, 😭I had to put this down amd walk away. These two need to talk to each other, because they love each other, not just because of the baby but for themselves, they need to know that the other still wants them,and loves them, baby or no baby

Losing a much wanted baby hurts both mother and father, both wanted this child, hell he even built a room for it when they built the house. They need to grieve for this child together, maybe then they can start to rebulid their marriage. Its built on solid ground, on love and respect for each other, which still exists do there is a chance.. it Arhi πŸ‘Edited by addicted25 - 8 years ago
ButterFly77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice nice nd nice... this is so awesome :)..so please add me ur buddy list fr pm... :)
ragvir92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Di
That was really a very emotional update
And Oh No they did lost a child
 The flashback was very cute
Oh N othey lost their child at 16th week
It would be really painful to lose the child whom they had seen in the sonogram
And Arnav is right he might have talked than avoiding.But can't bame him too.He is also the father
But he could have tried a bit more than concentrating wholly on work
And glad that Arnav told that Vortex isn't working with wakfield and he isn't going to newyork and he would have discussed if he made a decision
That hopefully would help to solve a bit of their MU
And hoping that ArHi get together and they have a convo at first
Waiting eagerly for the next update
littlerenu16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awsome update dear...
Mastam mast...
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sighs
I don't know what to say
can't imagine how a woman deals with the loss of her baby :(
she hud away her pain for so long hurting inside and Arnav too
and that caused the distance between them , now it's leading to separation
I almost cried when both of them touched the door of their baby's room and the pain they felt
they have a long way to bride the gap between them and make things alright
I hope khushi opens up a little bit!
BarunFan1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Jigs,

Sorry again for the late comments.

Another emotional painful but excellent update. You writing make us feel their pain and joy.

It's looks like they have not shared their pain to each other. They bottled up their own pain in their hearts. Where as if they have been the pillar of support for each other in those agonizing moments they wouldn't have drifted away so easily.

She has shut him out and he has let her shut him out both though they are doing their best but it had the opposite reactions.

It was so beautiful to see their happy moments. How he missed her after his trip to LA. How happy and thrilled she was to share the good news and how elated he has been hearing he is going to be a papa."

Why couldn't they shared their sorrow the same way?What happened in between? How did she miscarried the baby?

I almost cried for both of them.

Happy to know that Arnav has disclosed his future plans and that he is done with WAKEFIELD.

Thanks for the PM but I read it before it πŸ˜‰ sneaked in between my busy schedule at office to check if you've updated and when I saw your update I couldn't hold it till I'm off work.

Anxiously waiting to see what actions both are going to take regarding this? are they going to let it sleep or talk and get it out in the open.