Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
such an emotional update...both Arnav and Khushi are feeling a hollow pain. I have no words to explain how much I am touched by the update.
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You made me cry. Can understand as a mother how scary and painful to lose your child. Nobody should go through this situation.
I can't understand how both of them avoid conversation for so many years. People with so much love for each Don't talk their issues with each other.

Khushi kept everything within herself. She needed him but his fault was he thought she needed time to come out of it. Just what he did during the time when his mother passed away. He should have involved her in his grief. 

He make himself too much busy. Which I think was his biggest mistake.  And now she don't want him to break her shell.  He should have not left her alone and cry all alone.

Fabulous update thanks for pm.
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
  There are so many things which are the reason for their drifting apart.. but with this update , i understood that the main reason is kids..
     Kushi and arnav both are in so much pain with her abortion  in the 16th week, but both are not ready to share their pain and everything  is bottled up. They are mourning their baby's  death but alone. No one is  ready to share it with the other person...its a well known  fact that your pain reduces to half when you share it with others.. this again  points at one thing which has been felt from the beginning  of this story.. they are ready to share their happiness  but not their pains... arnav did the same when his mother expired and kushi did the same with her abortion.. 
     But I've  a doubt here. Why did they not try again for kids after abortion??? Did they drift so much that they didn't  give it a thought again or does she has any gynaec problem where she cannot conceive  again??? 
I felt arnav is acting sensibly  now without going for any arguments  and making his point clear to her wisely... I'm  really confused about one thing.. how on earth is she going to let him go.. arnav singh raizada.. all in one package.. god somebody  knock some sense into kushi. .
plzzz give us some light updates jigs. Now everything  is open and revealed. . Give us some  jigs trademark updates ;)
Thanx for the pm..
Waiting for the next update jigs  :D

Edited by pravallika - 9 years ago
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another emotional and touchy chapter...Definitely,  there is no big loss than losing a child...they both are in pain, so are we.   Feeling really sad for both of them.   Thank god Arnav cleared the misunderstanding about NY.   You know what they need a conversation in peace not an argument...I hope they will understand this and try to do it fast.  You have brought out the emotions attached to it beautifully and again brought tears in my eyes.😭
But I am happy that Arnav is not letting go and still hoping that their relationship will work.  
Beautiful story...hats of to you Jigs.

suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
so they lost their baby as khushi miscarried ..
finally Arnav revealed that he is not shifting to New York...
Auchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the & lovely update dear.
inlovewithtvk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful.. full of emotions update..i loved the scene where khushi told tht they r going to be parents.. nd loved the scene u wrote when khushi nd arnav both stood near the close door of their baby's room.. it was heart wrenching.. waiting for next update nd curious to knw wht will be their next step to mend their relationship..take care..
sheen.sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was so eager for their confrontation in this update.
but you have planned something else & reserved that for nxt part..
but really love the pentup frustration, emotion, sadness, hope you have build to start their convo will bring more effects..
the memory of their child, the way Khushi share that new with Arnav, the way he react, the way they share that moment of 'Mommy & Papa' & off course their happy tears brings that tear of joy in my eyes also. this was so beautifully written..
& the moment where they were staring each other from window & the moment where they shared of outside baby's room but Alone was very emotional & heart wrenching..
but at the end in bedroom the way Arnav was behaving to keep Khushi awake & clear some misunderstanding atleast was in a way very funny, adorable & sweet & happy that he cleared the big source of misunderstanding of about Wakefield, Voretax & being shifting in NY, which in a way the creater of main problem in their happy life...

& i would agree with no teaser this week, considering the Big emotional update in a line..
but cant help to wait for that..
mansin129 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very moving update...finally kushi is also ready to work on her marriage... Good turning point in the story. 
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A tough update to read..and you penned it beautifully..👏👏