Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RogerFedrer

The lesson learnt from Salman's case is that if you witness an accident live,gather a crowd and beat the living daylights out of the culprit yourselves,before the system does what it must (i.e. protect the rich culprit).
Help each other or be helpless in front of the system,which bends over easily for money.

Really??

Nowhere does this case say anything like this too me. Take Justice into your own hands( so called justice or your version of it might I add) just because you feel a certain way.

I have seen poor get away as well, because none even bothers to report about them. Drunk killings, Honor Killings and on and on. Have all of them got justice as well?? So I don't see the drama behind that rich people get off.

If you have a decent enough lawyer like Salman hired you would get off as well, rich or poor.
And the system convicted Salman. They did, so where you are are coming from I have no idea. If Salman was all powerful why did he have to suffer the humiliation of being announced guilty in front of the whole world??

It is not rich people's fault that the prosecution cant prove that Salman was behind the wheel even after 13 years.Have you read there arguments?? They are laughable. And no court on this earth sentences people based on such a pathetic arguments.
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

The inept judiciary is one of the reason why people take law into their own hands..vigilante justice etc... but when onlookers hesitate in taking the victim to hospital, do you think ppl will knock the daylights out of a drunk brat in luxury car?... waise bhi most of the drunk drivers never stop to see the damage they have wreaked.

I am all in favor of vigilante justice since courts wont deliver justice even after decades of wasted time! 
But I agree with veni vidi vici...they have to catch the hit and run driver first in order to beat him up. 
And in the case of Salman, would the public dare to hit a famous/ notorious movie star like him? I doubt it.
Edited by pallavi25 - 9 years ago
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Doing time in jail means that you would find peace??
Nope.

A better ways would be to help people, help people lead a better life, help to educate the uneducated, the poor to find jobs, homes and so on.

That's how you can find true peace within yourself and with nature as well. Knowing that if you did a mistake, something that you can't undo no matter how hard you try; at-least you tried to help others in need. Brought a smile on their face or made their life better in any way possible.

That to me is a bigger repentance and way more useful to the society than sleeping 5 years in Jail. You wont ever find peace by serving time in prison. At-least I know, I never will.

Edit: Before those with comprehension problems get all fired up; nowhere does this post say that Salman is not guilty or that he shouldn't serve time in Jail.</font>

Acceptance is the first step to repentance! What is he repenting for? He has not accepted his crime yet> How does his repenting/charity matter if he is going to let an innocent man take the punishment for his crimes? No guilty man would let other people take the consequences for his actions. Ravindra Patil would've been alive today had it not for his blatant lying & his lawyer's pathetic attempts to make Ravindra Patil as the criminal. How good it is sleeping at home, doing all the charity work while somebody else is spending time in jail for your crime :|
DianaPrince thumbnail
Aaj peace hi milega... so many are licking him
peace hi peace...

Farah abhijeet aur pata nahi kaun kaun rs2 people
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with the OP. Mental agony is way worse than any punishment. But then again we dont know what Salman is feeling. 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He deserved to be in jail. 
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Sorry I didn't get your post.

oops sorry you didn't get it.  its pretty simple

i have loads of money. i have just killed someone. what should be my next move to get love and sympathy from all.

i am going to build a phony HELP empire. i will daily visit hospitals, making sure my camera man follows me...send invitaions to media also. be there please ..witness my social work.

i will make sure my HELP to poor and needy gets front page coverage...DAILY.

this phony HELP bussiness has been running almost for good 13yrs now. its too hard to bring it down now.

it has given me much needed sympathy and love from all...BUT...has it really given me peace inside?

because  deep down i know this businnes is a big dongh..and built on a shaky ground. kabhi bhi ghir saktaa hain...you just never know.

i never knew that a day woudl arrive...especially after building such a huge HELP empire, a judge would point a finger at me and say:

you were drunk, and you were behind the wheels and you killed an innocent. jail for five years.

and I KNOW he is damn right.

its time to be a responsible citizenship and surrender myself and PAY for the crime i comitted.

i feel uneasy, i hate looking for sympathy, my friends, family and fans are tortured each day.

i want peace.

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

I agree with the OP. Mental agony is way worse than any punishment. But then again we dont know what Salman is feeling. 

He doesnt feel anything, Sociopaths like him dont feel regret or remorse. They think whatever happened was not their fault. 
The expression in his eyes say it all, arrogance, a sense of entitlement, power and invincibility! 
Always thought he was a thug and hes proved to be so...
taurean12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One thing is definite..Indian Judiciary system is a big joke and there is no definition of following the law..prosecutor can argue different things in different courts with different results! This itself shows that there is no such thing as law and order in India!!

Congratulations India for getting another shining feather in your cap!!👏
Hate it or love it the under dogs on top and he will shine till his heart stops

Go ahead and envy him . He's the MVP of Bollywood and you can get use to it