Jodha Akbar Written Update 7 May 2015

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Jodha Akbar Written Update 7 May 2015

HB and SB are talking and HB says why JB went to change her religion now she did not do it earlier and SB says it is because of you and maybe it is good that she went now as SH could stop her from doing it but good now she has not converted and the war was won.HB feels JB is wrong as she delayed.HB says she  delayed a lot I thought about the Sultanat and SB says now it the reason of SH's anger and  that he is very angry with her and SB says do you still feel JB is at wrong . HB says it now depends on SH how he deals with this issue.

Anar is happy and lighting diyas on the occasion of winning the war and her mother comes and breaks her dreams saying you are a Rakasa so don't dream big it will bring heartbreak and these diyas should not burn you to ashes and after her mother goes now it is too late as her dil is with Salim

All begums are sitting and SH comes and is very angry and says he gave freedom but it has been misused and he is taking a very strict decision and he says despite my telling MEH not to convert she has misused her power and taken her own decision and she has broken her promise not only to SH but has insulted their relation her husband and his trust and says he will take Talaq from her as in future no one else will disobey him. All are stunned only Ruq is happy thinking this is an interesting turn and SB takes the side of JB supporting her but SH is not ready to listen and he says he will take talaq from her in front of all to JB. JB is very angry and goes from there and goes to SH and looks at him in anger and asks why he took such a decision to give her talaq does he not love her. He says because she disobeyed him she has done no wrong as she has also fulfilled her duty and says her decision was not against a husband but as MEH for her praja and her family and all were very worried and she says what you have done is it right  one day you give one son a designation and another day another what example are you giving to your praja and children

She says the brothers who were loving now want to kill each other and all were doing wrong and all were unhappy and she did as MEH but SH is not ready to listen to her saying why she did it JO says no religion neither her God or his Allah will teach to indulge in hate bloodshed and let so many people get killed and she did right and why she was given the post of MEH if  she was a puppet and unable to take decisions. She says today you dont understand but one day you will understand my reasoning. They stare/glare at each other with anger and sadness and then JO goes

Hosiyar tells Ruq I thought you will be happy but why are you thoughtful and she says you cannot dream with closed eyes she says she dreams as she cant sleep. And if your dream with open eyes then you know what  is wrong and she thinks why Jalal is taking this decision he has some deep thought behind it and she knows him since childhood and there is some point why he is doing this

JB is sitting in front of the mirror and removes all her jewelry and keep crying and their virah SONG with new lines  in the BG  she opens her kumkum and says as long as I am alive I will not separate and I will never give you talaq when alive. She has a very determined look on her face. SH comes and puts sindoor in her maang and she cries touching his hand. A FB of their Love when SH comes and romances her is shown and SH saying who will come in between them and says I always pray that God has given me you. He then asks her why you pray and she teases him saying I pray for you and that she wants to a suhagan before him and says only death can part them and SH shuts her mouth saying no one can part us not even death. It's a dream that she sees SH but she is alone and she puts her Kumkum and again her dialogue that she will never give him Talaq when alive.

PRECAP Salim comes and tells SH so you want to give Talaq to my Maasa then I also wants to tell you that I will not accept the post of Shahishah. SH is stunned.

What a drama lol

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
wow such a lovely edit love it 😳
thanx 4 the wu 😉