Years can't wipe our love for Prince Udyveer

SuzannaHussain thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What happened to DEK 2?

Damn no! Despite the show going hilariously famous, and people wanting it to come back, its been three years and still they give us nothing!
Even more than 50% Of the fangirls aint fangirling anymore! Its seriously dissappointing! On both sides! Shit! Only if we could do anything! 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SuzannaHussain

What happened to DEK 2?

Damn no! Despite the show going hilariously famous, and people wanting it to come back, its been three years and still they give us nothing!
Even more than 50% Of the fangirls aint fangirling anymore! Its seriously dissappointing! On both sides! Shit! Only if we could do anything! 😭

Heyyy Dear How's U... 😊 I'm Alisha... 😊 And Welcome To The DEK Forums... 😊

And Yesss Dekha Ek Khwaaab Was A Cute Lovely Pretty Drama All Thanks To The Entire Cast And The Script... 😊 Many Peoples Were Loving It Soo Much But It Ended Quickly Giving Shocks To The Viewers.. 😔 The Way It Was Ended It Doesn't Seem End... There Should Be Lot To More... But What Could We Say... Entire Crew Ended So Quickly... 😔 And Yes Its Been More Than 3 Years But No Hope For DEK 2... 😔 And Somewhere There Was News That Getting DEK 2 Is Diificult As First They R Not Getting Much Demands Of Making DEK 2... And Whole Cast Is Busy In Their Own Shows So Ummm... 😔

By The Way Did U Read Unnati Aka Ankita Bhargava Was Married To Raman Aka Karan Patel... 😊 They Make Nyccc Couple... 😊
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DEK 2 was a WISH, not a POSSIBILITY. As the years passed, everyone moved on ...  they found other shows, other couples , other stars to swoon over. That's life!!!

UdayVeer was 1 very memorable character, but that's all he'll be ... a memory 😔 !
Edited by ...navina... - 8 years ago
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...navina...

DEK 2 was a WISH, not a POSSIBILITY. As the years passed, everyone moved on... they found other shows, other couples , other stars to swoon over. That's life!!!

</div>

<div>

UdayVeer was 1 very memorable character, but that's all he'll be ... a memory 😔 !

That's the unfortunate truth 😔
humairaa1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_ashiyal

And Yesss Dekha Ek Khwaaab Was A Cute Lovely Pretty Drama All Thanks To The Entire Cast And The Script... 😊 Many Peoples Were Loving It Soo Much But It Ended Quickly Giving Shocks To The Viewers.. 😔 The Way It Was Ended It Doesn't Seem End... There Should Be Lot To More... But What Could We Say... Entire Crew Ended So Quickly... 😔 And Yes Its Been More Than 3 Years But No Hope For DEK 2... 😔 And Somewhere There Was News That Getting DEK 2 Is Diificult As First They R Not Getting Much Demands Of Making DEK 2... And Whole Cast Is Busy In Their Own Shows So Ummm... 😔

By The Way Did U Read Unnati Aka Ankita Bhargava Was Married To Raman Aka Karan Patel... 😊 They Make Nyccc Couple... 😊

I heard the same thing 😔 about the show
Ankita and Raman do make quite a nice couple 😉
SuzannaHussain thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_ashiyal

Hi Alisha I'm Suzanna and thanks for the hearty welcome. Its feels really good to see response showing there are still people who care about the show. And I agree with Navina And Humaira about Udayveer's character. We practically watched the show for the irresistable hell of the mysterious, negative prince charming. About the end, it was really vague and stupid in my opinion. The bang that they had hit while starting fell somewhere into oblivion as the end drew nearer.
Its true that it was only us girls who were going crazy about the show as the large part of the audience, housewives prefer sas bahu chronicals rather than a pretty princess dream hence, The shows impossibe arrival.
But guys, if you people are still up for it, I have a news to share. If I can get PMs and/or replys to this I would like to discuss the opportunity I have about this show. About AK as UV forever and after. Lots of love to you all 😳
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SuzannaHussain

Hi Alisha I'm Suzanna and thanks for the hearty welcome. Its feels really good to see response showing there are still people who care about the show. And I agree with Navina And Humaira about Udayveer's character. We practically watched the show for the irresistable hell of the mysterious, negative prince charming. About the end, it was really vague and stupid in my opinion. The bang that they had hit while starting fell somewhere into oblivion as the end drew nearer.
Its true that it was only us girls who were going crazy about the show as the large part of the audience, housewives prefer sas bahu chronicals rather than a pretty princess dream hence, The shows impossibe arrival.
But guys, if you people are still up for it, I have a news to share. If I can get PMs and/or replys to this I would like to discuss the opportunity I have about this show. About AK as UV forever and after. Lots of love to you all 😳

Thank You Dear... 😊 And U Can Share Anything To Us About What U Like. ... 😳 And I Too Agree With Navina Dii And Humaira Sis And With U... We Youngsters Only Like Fantasy.. Princess And Prince Story... 😊 But DEK Show Was Beautiful But Like As Every Beautiful Has Too Ended It Too Ended... 😔
SuzannaHussain thumbnail
So here we go. Disney India would like a more deep and afresh princess story or a twist, 'A prince's story' or another twist, 'commoner's story'. Now that you got the idea, what I have in my platter with this can be discussed only in PMs or you guys can just join me on [email protected]
hoping for responses :)
we need to revive our UV back! 😉 Edited by SuzannaHussain - 8 years ago
Super.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
missing DEK and Yuvraj Udayveer Singh a lot 😭
only of we could do anything...
humairaa1 thumbnail
Hey Suzanna, I'm Humairaa 😊
So happy to see a new member on the forum 😃