Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartfotografi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you Abhay for update,

my note:
I knew tonight the thread will "hot" of anger and disappointment. Well guys, i was prepare for this kind of storyline since i watch this serial from beginning.

The CV's and writers
They proved don't have a general consept or a big frame the reign of THIS Jalaluddin Muhammad Akbar. What his basic dream when he plan to start to conquer Hindhustan, and in the middle of that porpose he's accidentally hear about Jodha, and then falling in love. He want to reign with the equality among his people. THAT the values of his reign. And i think only Jodha and maybe Salim, Todarmal, Maan Sighn, Birbal who understand this.

HB's hojra scene cleary portray all begums, even Gulbadan Begum dan Mariam Makani NOT accpet this value in the sincerely, they tend being hypocrite (sorry if my word very harsh). Guys, if the CV's or writers continue this pattern storyline its can be trigger assumtion "majority can abused/crushed minority" (you know what i mean).
The CV's and writter clearly made Jodha as minority who can being abused/crushed, they make her as person who which be charged to always make a sacrifice. Being BEK, MUZ, even MEH its only a stamp in this serial (thats the CV's made it)

So, I ask to the CV's and writters team with my respect, please take a time to take a course script writter at Seoul South Korea so you can make script writter in proper way.

PS: cause my only reason to keep watch this serial is Paridhi, so I loved her line when she said "let my hair unravel, Shahensah like it" πŸ˜‰ Why I always love to see Paridhi eyes when she act a crave gazed. This is the third time Jodha crave to Jalal...anyone remember the first and the second one? πŸ˜³
Edited by smartfotografi - 9 years ago
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone,
I have missed JA since days, can anyone update me with what is going on😊
Edited by justlovetv - 9 years ago
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinitaj27

Sindhu dont keep ur hopes high. Cvs never show them as intelligent... remember we r still waiting for the smart plan jodha n birbal had supposedly hatched before...

i don't think, they will show any such plans... but when Jalal will announce his decision to divorce Jo, i think HB will accept that she went on hunger strike to make Jo convert... and may be then Jalal will take back his decision...

but in all these games, once again Jo is used like a toy by everybody including herself...
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: susantogiaa

i agree with you sindhu
but in jalal absent u know na what jodha go through becoz of MM RUKS AND GB she was mentally shattered and now jalal was also angry usko pata hi nahi chal raha wo kare tho kare kya atleast jalal hud pata kar wata reason kya thi is ke piche as u see jodha kahi lost lag rahe thi ts like usko hud nahi pata wo kar kya rahe haiπŸ₯±

Susan, its high time Jodha stops this too much of self scarificing. She needs to open her mouth to Jalal. How many years since they are married. even now she hides from jalal and she expects Jalal to say everything to her.

I am not blaming Jodha here, i love her too much and hence I am disappointed.

Jalal is a human being, he cant know what is going on in Jo's mind. she has to share her sorrows too. Now at least she could have opened her mouth.

Today actually jalal was not yelling at Jodha. I could see the softness, love in his eyes. He was deeply hurt here. Tomorrow he is being harsh to get the truth out as every one is MUM about it.

One thing, CVS have Proved MUZ/MEH is all namesake only..Nothing more than that. Jodha is one person who is willing to sacrifice and give up even her life for each and everyone in Agra. Nothing more than this

SindhuMenon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

i don't think, they will show any such plans... but when Jalal will announce his decision to divorce Jo, i think HB will accept that she went on hunger strike to make Jo convert... and may be then Jalal will take back his decision...

but in all these games, once again Jo is used like a toy by everybody including herself...

Jalal is doing this so he can get the truth out. At no cost will he divorce Jodha. He is deeply hurt and when he knows the truth he will understand Jodha...
SindhuMenon thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinitaj27

Sindhu dont keep ur hopes high. Cvs never show them as intelligent... remember we r still waiting for the smart plan jodha n birbal had supposedly hatched before...

@bold: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† very true...oh my goodness, what to say
SindhuMenon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

by now he should know, she will take worst ever punishment, but won't take anyone's name... no , I can't accept his threat of divorce... if he want to punish her, then keep her away from himself like he did after twin's death... but divorce... not acceptable...

this is like treating her like a puppet, and not as a human and certainly not as his most beloved wife whom he calls his Jaan...

Diksha, we get angry with the people whom we love the most. Today I am so angry with Jodha, its because I love her. We are harsh with whom we love the most as our hope and expectations are in them. what ever they do will hurt us the most. Jalal is doing this only to get the truth out..This is why jalal can ignore Ruks and move on as he does not expect anything from her
Edited by SindhuMenon - 9 years ago
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Abhay. For the first time, I can sense your disappointment with the storyline.

Courtesy : Natakiya roopanter πŸ˜‘.

I have yet to watch the episode, but know what to expect. 

All i want to know is why Salima Begum, MM acted surprised on seeing Jodha with Jalal. Due to improper intake of food, has HB also suffered selective amnesia. besides the heart attack.? I agree with @Tarunika that Jalal has been updated about the entire drama leading to Jodha giving in to HB's wishes, he is waiting for an appropriate moment to pounce on his mother. 

In the meantime the Creatives furthering the drama quotient with negativity from the vampires, contribution from Rukaiyya etc will be all garbage that we need to ignore. Jalal will realize that Jodha had no choice but to take this extreme measure due to his mother's irrational mindset.
Edited by Charu.S - 9 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu.S

Thanks Abhay. For the first time, I can sense your disappointment with the storyline.

Courtesy : Natakiya roopanter πŸ˜‘.

I have yet to watch the episode, but know what to expect. 

All i want to know is why Salima Begum, MM acted surprised on seeing Jodha with Jalal. Due to improper intake of food, has HB also suffered selective amnesia. besides the heart attack.? I agree with @Tarunika that Jalal has been updated about the entire drama leading to Jodha giving in to HB's wishes, he is waiting for an appropriate moment to pounce on his mother. 

In the meantime the Creatives furthering the drama quotient with negativity from the vampires, contribution from Rukaiyya etc will be all garbage that we need to ignore. Jalal will realize that Jodha had no choice but to take this extreme measure due to his mother's irrational mindset.

Charu, GB and SB had surprised faces. SB - I can understand as JO told her she was going to temple. coming to HB, I felt a slight guilt on her face. it was not anyways a shocked look like GB.

Preacp is Only a Drama by Jalal.
Edited by SindhuMenon - 9 years ago
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Didn't see the episode.
Why was Jodha quite, tight lipped?

Anyway, going by your write up, am not angry with HB or GB or SB
If a person doesn't keep own dignity and respect, others will treat you as doormat or worse 😑